Sarah Palin Claims 'Evil' Sacha Baron Cohen Duped Her into an Interview by Posing as a Disabled Vet

You folks do realize he faked being a wounded veteran, wheelchair and all right?

-Geaux
I will not watch the show and the same goes for Full Frontal with S. Bee. Real hater.
upload_2018-7-11_11-37-55.jpeg

Wow. Palin says he went as far as using a wheelchair

The left is one bunch of sick fucks

-Geaux
------------

claims she was unwittingly interviewed by comedian Sacha Baron Cohen for his upcoming Showtime series, Who Is America?, after he “duped” her into believing he was a disabled U.S. veteran.

In a lengthy Facebook post on Tuesday, the former Alaska governor and Republican vice-presidential candidate wrote, “Yup — we were duped. Ya’ got me, Sacha. Feel better now? I join a long list of American public personalities who have fallen victim to the evil, exploitive, sick ‘humor’ of the British ‘comedian’ Sacha Baron Cohen, enabled and sponsored by CBS/Showtime.”

Palin said that she and one of her daughters, whom she did not name, were asked to travel across the country for the interview, where she claimed Cohen had “heavily disguised himself as a disabled US Veteran, fake wheelchair and all.”

She said she initially believed that the interview was a ” ‘legit opportunity’ to honor American Vets and contribute to a ‘legit Showtime historical documentary.’ ”

Sarah Palin
and Sacha Baron Cohen
Larry Busacca/Getty; Jason Merritt/Getty
“Out of respect for what I was led to believe would be a thoughtful discussion with someone who had served in uniform, I sat through a long ‘interview’ full of Hollywoodism’s disrespect and sarcasm — but finally had enough and literally, physically removed my mic and walked out, much to Cohen’s chagrin,” Palin continued. “The disrespect of our U.S. military and middle-class Americans via Cohen’s foreign commentaries under the guise of interview questions was perverse.”
Sarah Palin Claims 'Evil' Sacha Baron Cohen Duped Her into an Interview by Posing as a Disabled Vet
This type of interview is used by the Left Media and a good example is the one that Chug did on Newts Mother who was not mentally sound and splashed in on 60 mins. Next was the interview with 83 years old Goldwater, who ran for Pres who is rather "out of it" and she got a very strange results. They lack ethics

Our friends on the Right, seem to forget all the James O'Keefe fake videos, that they swooned over.
Now, to be fair, most intelligent people frown on Cohen's deception as much as they frown on O'keefe's spliced together videos, that are basically lies. Right?

Sarah Palin, finally found a way to get her name in the news, after a super long drought.
I think most Americans forgot ole Sarah due to the fact, like Hillary, she irrelevant.

And that's what you take from this ?
It's okay that Cohen dressed up as a disabled vet ?

Sarah Palin, finally found a way to get her name in the news, after a super long drought.
I think most Americans forgot ole Sarah due to the fact, like Hillary, she irrelevant.

And that's what you take from this ?
It's okay that Cohen dressed up as a disabled vet ?

Actually, I stated in my next post, that I believe most intelligent would frown on Cohen's action, just like they frowned on O'Keefe's misrepresentation of who he was and his altered videos.

Last edited:
Wow. Palin says he went as far as using a wheelchair

The left is one bunch of sick fucks

-Geaux
------------

claims she was unwittingly interviewed by comedian Sacha Baron Cohen for his upcoming Showtime series, Who Is America?, after he “duped” her into believing he was a disabled U.S. veteran.

In a lengthy Facebook post on Tuesday, the former Alaska governor and Republican vice-presidential candidate wrote, “Yup — we were duped. Ya’ got me, Sacha. Feel better now? I join a long list of American public personalities who have fallen victim to the evil, exploitive, sick ‘humor’ of the British ‘comedian’ Sacha Baron Cohen, enabled and sponsored by CBS/Showtime.”

Palin said that she and one of her daughters, whom she did not name, were asked to travel across the country for the interview, where she claimed Cohen had “heavily disguised himself as a disabled US Veteran, fake wheelchair and all.”

She said she initially believed that the interview was a ” ‘legit opportunity’ to honor American Vets and contribute to a ‘legit Showtime historical documentary.’ ”

Sarah Palin
and Sacha Baron Cohen
Larry Busacca/Getty; Jason Merritt/Getty
“Out of respect for what I was led to believe would be a thoughtful discussion with someone who had served in uniform, I sat through a long ‘interview’ full of Hollywoodism’s disrespect and sarcasm — but finally had enough and literally, physically removed my mic and walked out, much to Cohen’s chagrin,” Palin continued. “The disrespect of our U.S. military and middle-class Americans via Cohen’s foreign commentaries under the guise of interview questions was perverse.”
This type of interview is used by the Left Media and a good example is the one that Chug did on Newts Mother who was not mentally sound and splashed in on 60 mins. Next was the interview with 83 years old Goldwater, who ran for Pres who is rather "out of it" and she got a very strange results. They lack ethics

Our friends on the Right, seem to forget all the James O'Keefe fake videos, that they swooned over.
Now, to be fair, most intelligent people frown on Cohen's deception as much as they frown on O'keefe's spliced together videos, that are basically lies. Right?

Apples and oranges.
It's not really the fact that someone tried to decieve that's the main problem here. It's the content of the deception, dressing up as a disabled veteran is about as low class as you can go.

Based on what I read here I have total disrespect for this Cohen guy and any commercial enterprise he's connected with, in this case Showtime. Moving on from him, I never have been a fan of Palin and I do not sympathize with her here. She's been in public eye for 10 years now and has enough experience where I feel it is shame on her for getting played like this.

Forum List

Back