Santorum Wins Missouri

J.E.D

Gold Member
Jul 28, 2011
And it's looking like he may win Colorado. Poor Mitt :lol:

February 7 Primary Results: Live Updates From Minnesota, Missouri & Colorado

The Minnesota caucus, Colorado caucus and Missouri primary drew voters to the polls on Tuesday to have their voices heard in the race for the Republican presidential nomination.

Rick Santorum was projected the winner of Missouri's primary by NBC News. Mitt Romney was projected to finish second with Ron Paul in third. Former House Speaker Newt Gingrich did not qualify to appear on the state's ballot.

So it's not just S. Carolina Republicans that don't really want to see their party take back the White House.

Wow....

• Banned
Santorum just won Minnesota, too.

Damn....Republicans have changed their mind more times this election than Newt has changed wives.

You seem to be under the false impression that Republicans are one big group that agrees with each other all the time and that we made a decision already. The whole point of the primary process is for us, as individuals in the party, to vote for the person we think will best represent our party's platform. Different people have different ideas.

I know thats difficult to understand when one is stuck in group think and ignores the individual, but i was rather hoping you werent one of those people.

The whole point of the primary process is for us, as individuals in the party, to vote for the person we think will best represent our party's platform. Different people have different ideas.

They're debating ideas? I thought they were just flinging a bunch of shit at each other.

It's like Planet of the Apes, only not as smart.

Damn....Republicans have changed their mind more times this election than Newt has changed wives.

You seem to be under the false impression that Republicans are one big group that agrees with each other all the time and that we made a decision already. The whole point of the primary process is for us, as individuals in the party, to vote for the person we think will best represent our party's platform. Different people have different ideas.

I know thats difficult to understand when one is stuck in group think and ignores the individual, but i was rather hoping you werent one of those people.

yawn....keep your condescending attitude to yourself. (hint: It won't get you far with me).

I realize this, but you seem under the impression that this is a typical race, but it is not. This race has witnessed a lot of variation and a lot of flavor of the week candidates.

There has been a lot of swings this race and I don't chalk it up to people talking there time and ferreting out the best candidate. Instead, they have been ferreting out candidates that stinks the least. When one GOP candidate takes the lead, they get vetted, they start to smell, and then all of a sudden there is a new flavor of the week.

And the most amusing part of this is that while Republican scuttle around, looking for a candidate, they have a severe allergic reaction to the most Conservative candidate. Then years later, they are going to complain and say that they only had a RINO to vote for.

Last edited:
The whole point of the primary process is for us, as individuals in the party, to vote for the person we think will best represent our party's platform. Different people have different ideas.

They're debating ideas? I thought they were just flinging a bunch of shit at each other.

Yabut what's shit for an rw isn't shit for a Dem.

But, rw's don't think for themselves. They will vote for "anyone but Obama" because that's what they've been told to do.

Yabut what's shit for an rw isn't shit for a Dem.

But, rw's don't think for themselves. They will vote for "anyone but Obama" because that's what they've been told to do.

You dont know jack-shit.

I fully intend to vote for Obama if Romney is the GOP nominee and I know several others who intend the same. I suspect there are quite a few with my attitude about not voting for a neo-fascist.

Forum List

Back