Santa Clara 49rs ?????

Is this all shesuck fans have to worry about, someone else's team?

This is why your fans are laughing stocks of the NFL.

Who the fuck cares where anyone plays their games or calls themselves?

Aren't you paying attention?

The FANS aren't pushing this thing.

A radio station is.

I don't care where the Whiners play.

All I am saying is that there HAS to be a measurable distance where you can no longer claim to be from. Is it 10 miles? 25? 50? 100? I think 45 miles is stretching it.

Who the hell cares, you she asses think you are hot shit and can make rules because you won one Superbowl in the last 30 plus years?

1 mile, 20 miles, 200 miles, its not any of your business what they call themselves.

Speaking of whining, you she asses are crying about what a team calls themselves, hypocritical shits.

"Making the rules"..."Whining"..."Crying"

You have really lost it PoppedhisGooGoo.

Get a grip...seriously... :lol:

Aren't you paying attention?

The FANS aren't pushing this thing.

A radio station is.

I don't care where the Whiners play.

All I am saying is that there HAS to be a measurable distance where you can no longer claim to be from. Is it 10 miles? 25? 50? 100? I think 45 miles is stretching it.

Who the hell cares, you she asses think you are hot shit and can make rules because you won one Superbowl in the last 30 plus years?

1 mile, 20 miles, 200 miles, its not any of your business what they call themselves.

Speaking of whining, you she asses are crying about what a team calls themselves, hypocritical shits.

Fuck off...seriously... :lol:

Sent from my iPad using an Android.

Looks like someone is having a bad day. :mad:

Couldn't find anybody to complain about in the other forums?

Must be slim pickins over in politics.. Especially for you to come over to sports where you are at a big dissadvantage with little knowledge and no teams to support.

Gotta tell ya .. GooGoo... You are late for the pity party. Like three years.. My Hawks are setting up nicely to repeat and possibly..dare I say it...THREEPEAT !!! so it's gonna take a lot more than your weak Goo to get to my goat. I got my Hawks and you have your weak attitude...

Have a nice day.. :lol:

Candlestick Stadium is 45 miles North of the 9ers new digs.

Santa Clara is where the new stadium is located.

Can the 9ers REALLY call themselves from San Fransisco anymore ???

I guess as long as the Giants and Jets call themselves New York and not New Jersey. On the other hand I'm done. I've had season tickets or been in a group which had season tickets since 1965. Went to the last game at Kezar (lost to Dallas) and the first game at 'the stick', including the first play off game (another loss to Dallas). I liked Kezar much better.

The section where we had our tickets included people from The City, the East Bay, Sacramento and Reno, NV. Most have passed on spending $,$$$ just for the right to buy a ticket and a single ticket went up to $300 per game and those tickets weren't as good as the ones we had at the 'stick'.

As a ten year old I could go to Kezar on foot, buy a .50 ticket (or sit for free in the Christopher Milk Section) and leave with money in my pocket. The seats were wooden benches and the stadium rented cushions for 40 cents, a .05 cent deposit was returned upon handing in the cushion. Adults didn't bother, our gang did and we earned big bucks (sometimes more than a dollar each!).

Last edited:

Must be slim pickins over in politics.. Especially for you to come over to sports where you are at a big dissadvantage with little knowledge and no teams to support.

Gotta tell ya .. GooGoo... You are late for the pity party. Like three years.. My Hawks are setting up nicely to repeat and possibly..dare I say it...THREEPEAT !!! so it's gonna take a lot more than your weak Goo to get to my goat. I got my Hawks and you have your weak attitude...

Having a great day uggy. Just hate dumb fucks trying to control another team. If they don't repeat, then it would be a shocker. My life continues no matter who wins. Just can't believe Sheshit fans care about what another team calls themselves, everyone knows Sheshits fans are the worst, you keep proving it.

Last edited:

Having a great day uggy. Just hate dumb fucks trying to control another team. If they don't repeat, then it would be a shocker. My life continues no matter who wins. Just can't believe Sheshit fans care about what another team calls themselves, everyone knows Sheshits fans are the worst, you keep proving it.

You are the only contributor that claims the fans are promoting the Santa Clara location. My assertion backed by the link lays the source on the Seattle radio station.

Proving again that it is you that is the "dumb fuck".

You are the only contributor that claims the fans are promoting the Santa Clara location. My assertion backed by the link lays the source on the Seattle radio station.

So none of the fans that called in are in agreement. Are not those at the radio station fans of the Sheshits? Dumbass fans are calling in, so it is the fans that are dumb fucks and even you question 40 miles being too far, dumb fuck.

So none of the fans that called in are in agreement. Are not those at the radio station fans of the Sheshits? Dumbass fans are calling in, so it is the fans that are dumb fucks and even you question 40 miles being too far, dumb fuck.

Regrettably I haven't kept a close tab on the station's reaction to their campaign to promote the name change of the 9ers.

I have to confess I was amused initially as most Seattle fans are amused by anything that needles the 49ers. It is the nature of a rivalry.

Your interest in getting under my skin is less entertaining because I don't see you as a rival. You have no team.

This may be the most IDIOTIC topic I have seen in here in a LONG time.

My God, get a LIFE!

And, in the meantime, let's all cheer for our favorite sports teams:

The Arlington Rangers

The St. Petersburg Rays

The Cumberland Braves (as of 2017)

The San Jose Athletics (as of 2017)

The Oakland Warriors

The Auburn Hills Pistons

The Uniondale Islanders

The Sunrise Panthers

Forum List

Back