Sandman vs Rittenhouse: Which one wins the most lawsuit money?

Why was Rittenhouse 20 miles from his home, illegally armed? Why was a KID ALLOWED, ARMED IN A VOLITILE SITUATION LIKE THAT? It isn’t a game. And, no, I don’t believe this judge is acting in good faith. If Grosskreutz was illegally armed…he wasn’t charged. Huber and Rosenbaum on the other hand lived in Kenosha.

Your response to my rebuttal of another person is to posit the same frickin' nonsense they did? Really?

BTW - Rittenhouse wasn't illegally armed, the charge has been dismissed. Grosskreutz was and ADMITTED IT ON THE STAND. Again, these are things you would know if you ACTUALLY WATCHED THE TRIAL.

He was underage, possessed an illegal weapon he took accross state line, he was out past curfew and neither the city gpvernment or state government had called for extra security. Even if they had, Rittenhouse was not a member of the national guard. Everything here stinks of a person who was looking for a reason to shoot people who might very well get away with a double murder.

"He was underage": Irrelevant.
"possessed an illegal weapon": False. Charge dismissed.
"he took across state lines": False. Weapon was purchased in and remained in Wisconsin at all times until after the shootings, when it was turned in to the Antioch PD.
"he was out past curfew": So was EVERY OTHER PERSON ON THE STREETS THAT NIGHT. Charge DISMISSED as well.

4 complete and utter FAILS in a single sentence. Just admit you don't have the foggiest clue what you're talking about, and you simply want to see a man imprisoned to satisfy your raging commie bloodlust .

Your response to my rebuttal of another person is to posit the same frickin' nonsense they did? Really?

BTW - Rittenhouse wasn't illegally armed, the charge has been dismissed. Grosskreutz was and ADMITTED IT ON THE STAND. Again, these are things you would know if you ACTUALLY WATCHED THE TRIAL.
Grosskreutz wasn’t charged with being illegally armed (the law also allows for a grace period for a lapsed concealed carry permit). Using your logic he was no more illegally armed than the juvenile. The judge is pretty questionable.

Grosskreutz wasn’t charged with being illegally armed (the law also allows for a grace period for a lapsed concealed carry permit). Using your logic he was no more illegally armed than the juvenile. The judge is pretty questionable.

Personally I'm of the opinion that NEITHER of them were illegally armed as I believe the only permission required to carry a firearm is granted by the 2nd Amendment. But you and the "IM2" idiot want to argue the law on it's face so here we are. Rittenhouse was not illegally armed as evidence by the dismissed charge, Grosskreutz was and admitted it in open court.

Facts. Deal with it.

Personally I'm of the opinion that NEITHER of them were illegally armed as I believe the only permission required to carry a firearm is granted by the 2nd Amendment. But you and the "IM2" idiot want to argue the law on it's face so here we are. Rittenhouse was not illegally armed as evidence by the dismissed charge, Grosskreutz was and admitted it in open court.

Facts. Deal with it.
Disagree. There is a reason why there are age restrictions on firearms. Just like there is on voting. The dismissed charge is that judges opinion only and he has shown pretty clear evidence of bias. Also, buying a gun through a straw buyer is illegal.

like I posted elsewhere ;)

1637113701623.png

Disagree. There is a reason why there are age restrictions on firearms. Just like there is on voting. The dismissed charge is that judges opinion only and he has shown pretty clear evidence of bias. Also, buying a gun through a straw buyer is illegal.

1) The judge followed the law as it is written, as he is supposed to do. That is not bias. 16 and 17 year olds can carry a long gun in Wisconsin so long as they meet certain criteria. The LEGISLATURE f'd up that criteria when the law was written, as the judge pointed out. In fact, when the prosecutors claimed the law didn't make any sense as the defense presented it, the judge explicitly said: "That's YOUR problem, State." .... "How are ordinary people supposed to know what's against the law?" AGAIN, you'd know this if you actually watched the trial.

2) Depends on the circumstances. I can buy a gun for my underage son and it's perfectly legal. Rittenhouse's friend bought him the gun which the state has claimed was a straw purchase because he couldn't legally own one under 18. However, since the judge has now dismissed that citing ambiguity in the law, I suspect his buddy is going to get those charges dropped as well. Rittenhouse himself was not charged with any straw purchase.

Oh, you are about underage eh? That the flag you waving with your typical virtue signaling?

Joseph Rosenbaum sex offender documents obtained by Wisconsin Right Now from the Pima County (Arizona) Clerk of Courts confirm Joseph Rosenbaum was charged by a grand jury with 11 counts of child molestation and inappropriate sexual activity around children, including anal rape. The victims were five boys ranging in age from nine to 11 years old.

Why am I even wasting my time explaining these well known facts to a virtue signaling hypocritical swine like you?

That is the real question.

Yes it does. It means he went looking for trouble and when he "found" it, he then claimed he feared for his life. He was underage, possessed an illegal weapon he took accross state line, he was out past curfew and neither the city gpvernment or state government had called for extra security. Even if they had, Rittenhouse was not a member of the national guard. Everything here stinks of a person who was looking for a reason to shoot people who might very well get away with a double murder.

It is a clear cut case of self-defense. The only reason you don’t agree is because he is white and was in opposition to the left wing looters and rioters.

BTW, the possession of a dangerous weapon by a minor charge was dropped as his full length rifle did not qualify under the terms of the statute. You were lied to by the MSM and Politifact with regards to his right to have a firearm.

If there was not endless resources by the globalists, Sandman would never have happened. In fact is should have not happened anyway. The resources are used by fiat currency printing and the globalists are not the ones paying for it. We are. I know now that the people dead and injured by Rittenhouse would be welcome in you family with children to live with.

If there was not endless resources by the globalists, Sandman would never have happened. In fact is should have not happened anyway. The resources are used by fiat currency printing and the globalists are not the ones paying for it. We are. I know now that the people dead and injured by Rittenhouse would be welcome in you family with children to live with.
There's nothing like writing checks without having a checking account, right? You are correct, WE are the one who are really paying for it. The money for nothing originates with the fed and the money trust.

Why is it again coyote and the rest of them that think like her have this concern over this person who had a confirmed 11 counts of child molestation including anal with boys, and is more concerned with an underage (17) being allowed to defend himself from being murdered by the confirmed child molester?

No concern whatsoever over the children the confirmed child molester molested. None.

Only virtue signaling from her and her types as they live safely behind guarded walls in her private upper class community.

Probably along an ocean that is rising at an astonishing rate and may even be Candycorns neighbor.

Why is it again coyote and the rest of them that think like her have this concern over this person who had a confirmed 11 counts of child molestation including anal with boys, and is more concerned with an underage (17) being allowed to defend himself from being murdered by the confirmed child molester?

No concern whatsoever over the children the confirmed child molester molested. None.

Only virtue signaling from her and her types as they live safely behind guarded walls in her private upper class community.

Probably along an ocean that is rising at an astonishing rate and may even be Candycorns neighbor.
what's hilarious is the kkker demofks backing the guy screaming the n-word at a supposed BLM protest.

Last edited:
I don't know where you get that nutty idea. They are all troubled people, including the killer Rittenhouse.

Forum List

Back