trump's Defense Secretary Says His Goal Was To Stop Him From Using The Military Against Americans In 'The Days Before, The Day Of, And The Days After

Trump did NOT seriously threaten to send the regular military to Democrat-run cities where the domestic terrorists Antifa and BLM destroyed communities and caused BILLIONS of dollars in damage. He offered them up for these Democrats to use if they so chose...and he voiced that this type of response was needed in his opinion.

I actually agree with him.

Instead of supporting them feeding them, giving them porta-potties, giving them hardened barriers to fortify their hold on city blocks they seized and held onto, instead of allowing them to be bailed out of jail after attempting to burn local and federal police officers alive - as Democrats did, the military should have been sent in to shut down the terrorist assaults on our cities and on Americans.

Wow a lot is coming out about what those around trump did to protect our nation from trump in the days leading up to and after the election and when trump threatened to send federal military on the protesters in the summer of 2020.

It’s referring to the BLM summer of 2020, not the election or “days after”, you lying sack of shit.

President Trump never issued any order to activate Active Duty military. So this is all fantasy.

So am I.

I am not surprised by trump's actions but I am disgusted.
And we are all disgusted by a lying uneducated hack like you posting bullshit day after day after day just to show how badly you suffer from TDS. By the way, Trump offered to send aid to the cities YOU people were burning every night. You know, the riots you people have lied about for over a year.

Setting the stage for justifying Fuck Joe defying a court order ending his mandates. When the police refuse to arrest, FJB will send in woke military.

First off most here know I am anything but a Trump fan but in all fairness an understanding of how the Insurrection Act can be used to restore order needs to be said.
In order to invoke the Insurrection Act there has to be certain criteria in place and as per the law the sitting President does not have to get permission from any State Governor but does have to issue a dispersal proclamation with a reasonable time limit for the rioters or insurrectionists to disperse. If the perpetrators refuse to disperse then the President can invoke the Insurrection Act and send in Federal troops to restore order. Technically as per the way the law is written the situation in Seattle fit that bill and Trump had every legal right to demand dispersal and send in troops if needed, to his credit he did not though many think he should have.
Historically the Insurrection Act has been applied by Presidents Thomas Jefferson, Andrew Jackson, Ulysses S. Grant, Rutherford B. Hayes, Grover Cleveland, Woodrow Wilson, Herbert Hoover, Franklin D. Roosevelt, Dwight Eisenhower, John F. Kennedy, Lyndon Johnson, and George H. W. Bush so this is nothing new.
Now you all can resume your regularly scheduled partisan pissing match.

Last edited:

trump's Defense Secretary Says His Goal Was To Stop Him From Using The Military Against Americans In 'The Days Before, The Day Of, And The Days After​

Uh Oh-- -- -- another Trump thread.
Screen Shot 2020-11-02 at 4.28.53 PM.jpg

I am not surprised by this. What I am surprised about is the denial of just exactly how much of an authoritarian trump really was. We came real close to the end of democracy, yet some people want more of it and it's really obvious why.

Yet another "divide and hate" thread.
Gets so old and boring

I hope Trump occupies their empty heads until the day they die.
You don't think trump's behavior was divisive, but think mentioning his stupid behavior is? That's pretty messed up/crazy.

Wow a lot is coming out about what those around trump did to protect our nation from trump in the days leading up to and after the election and when trump threatened to send federal military on the protesters in the summer of 2020.

Remember....The Prog Party political people/entertainers/media who hate Rittenhouse and like the two career criminals he killed. One a repeat pedophile offender. And both who never tried to clean their acts up. So why should we believe any of this?

Forum List

Back