Sandman vs Rittenhouse: Which one wins the most lawsuit money?

EvMetro

Platinum Member
Mar 10, 2017
We don't really know how much Sandman won from the fake news, other than that he won millions, but I bet Rittenhouse winds up winning more. Who do you think winds up with the biggest jackpot?

We don't really know how much Sandman won from the fake news, other than that he won millions, but I bet Rittenhouse winds up winning more. Who do you think winds up with the biggest jackpot?
Rittenhouse can't sue anybody. And he might end up paying out civil damages for wrongful death. You are assuming he will be found innocent. But what if he's not?

Because he pointed a gun at people which by law negates his claim of self defense.

Last edited:
The prosecution was a mess. The jury should see right through it and follow the law and evidence.
In which case it will be an easy NOT GUILTY verdict.
I am looking forward to lawsuits bankrupting the rabid Left media.
This is a case where the civil lawsuits should be deep and heavy. Hopefully the countries best attorneys for this are lining up.

As far as the post above this one......
No need to feed trolls and reply to buffoons.
(I guess if someone threatens you and you have a gun you should point it in the opposite direction?)

Rittenhouse can't sue anybody. And he might emd up paying out civil damages for wrongful death. You are assuming he will be found innocent. But what if he's not?

Because he pointed a gun at people which by law negates his claim of self defense.
No he didn't, I might add you are clueless regarding the topic, as are all fascists.... He shot three rioting democrats, two fatally, all three richly deserved being shot, the only thing he has to worry about is a hung jury, and if that happens its because their are radical leftist political zealots on the jury who flatly refuse to acknowledge the indisputable evidence of self-defense.

Apparently you fall into that latter camp, its no longer even remotely reasonable to entertain that silly supposition, the video, including the FBI drone, fully exonerate him of indiscriminately flagging rioters, everyone he did flag, he shot, as was his right to do under Wisconsin law....

I have never observed a more nakedly political prosecution, they literally asserted that he had no right to defend himself from their violence because "everybody takes a beating once in a while," and they referred to the ultra-violent democratic party sponsored rioters as "heroic!" :auiqs.jpg:

No he didn't, I might add you are clueless regarding the topic, as are all fascists.... He shot three rioting democrats, two fatally, all three richly deserved being shot, the only thing he has to worry about is a hung jury, and if that happens its because their are radical leftist political zealots on the jury who flatly refuse to acknowledge the indisputable evidence of self-defense.

Apparently you fall into that latter camp, its no longer even remotely reasonable to entertain that silly supposition, the video, including the FBI drone, fully exonerate him of indiscriminately flagging rioters, everyone he did flag, he shot, as was his right to do under Wisconsin law....

I have never observed a more nakedly political prosecution, they literally asserted that he had no right to defend himself from their violence because "everybody takes a beating once in a while," and they referred to the ultra-violent democratic party sponsored rioters as "heroic!" :auiqs.jpg:
No, I am correct. And you are the fascist. You want this guy to be innocent. You're no different than that dumbaass named Persuader who is trying to pretend like the McMichaels are innocent men who had to kill in self defense.

And when you talk about something being political, start with the judge.

The prosecution was a mess. The jury should see right through it and follow the law and evidence.
In which case it will be an easy NOT GUILTY verdict.
I am looking forward to lawsuits bankrupting the rabid Left media.
This is a case where the civil lawsuits should be deep and heavy. Hopefully the countries best attorneys for this are lining up.

As far as the post above this one......
No need to feed trolls and reply to buffoons.
(I guess if someone threatens you and you have a gun you should point it in the opposite direction?)
The thing is that Rittenhouse pointed his gun first. He life was not threatened. People generally don't rush at people who are armed.

So nobody threatened his life or hit him in the head with a skateboard twice or pointed a gun at him point blank?

Because that all happened.

But hey, if all that happens and you're not allowed to defend yourself, give me your address and ensure that you'll stick by your principles and whalaah... I'll have all of your possessions and you'll be broke on the street, a proud leftist.

Rittenhouse can't sue anybody. And he might end up paying out civil damages for wrongful death. You are assuming he will be found innocent. But what if he's not?

You really should not comment on things you obviously know nothing about. Meaning you best not ever post. Wrongful death? Damn that’s a stretch even for a racist punk like you. Stock up on tissues for when the verdict doesn’t go your way.

LMAO. You quite obviously haven't watched a single fucking video about this incident. Just stop talking.
Actually I have. When somebody buys a gun and drives 20 miles to call himself protecting something he has nothing to do with and was not asked to protect, I know that's not somebody who killed 2 people in self defense.

You really should not comment on things you obviously know nothing about. Meaning you best not ever post. Wrongful death? Damn that’s a stretch even for a racist punk like you. Stock up on tissues for when the verdict doesn’t go your way.
You are the racist. I won't be needing any tissues. I knew what the outcome would be once the judge pulled his stunt. I am black, I'm used to seeing this. Watch what happens to Rittenhouse after this trial ends.

So nobody threatened his life or hit him in the head with a skateboard twice or pointed a gun at him point blank?

Because that all happened.

But hey, if all that happens and you're not allowed to defend yourself, give me your address and ensure that you'll stick by your principles and whalaah... I'll have all of your possessions and you'll be broke on the street, a proud leftist.

He's walking down the street armed with an assault rifle and people just decide to rush him and get shot.

I don't think so.

Son, if you tried what you claim, you'd end up a crippled right winger and I don't need a gun to do it.

Last edited:
He's walking down the street armed with an assault rifle and people just decide to rush him and get shot.

I don't think so.

Son, if you tried what you claim, you'd end up a crippled right winger and I don't need a gun to do it.
Violent Felons/druggies burning and looting get pissed off that young Kyle and others are stopping them from committing mayhem and stealing. Decide they want revenge on the boys---finally see one out alone and decide to attack. Not to hard to figure out.

If you keep supporting shitty people do not be surprised we end up totalitarian. And then the totalitarian people in charge will reduce the population of more then just the shitty people.

Forum List

Back