San Francisco rent - $1000 a month for 250 sq ft GARAGE!!! - I blame obama's illegals for this

Evidently that's the market rate. I don't see the problem.

Hey einstein. It's the market rate because of all the illegal squatters. Can you think at all?

"All the illegal squatters"?

Where do you pull this shit from, exactly?

Like all of his stuff- right out of his ass.

He just makes the crap up- and is convinced he is right.

Sometimes he goes highbrow and regurgitates Michael Savage though.

Oh, boo hoo! First illegitimate kid, maybe a "mistake." Second? Stupid and irresponsible. Why make it harder for your first kid? And as someone already said, why not get child support from the fathers? Oh, they're losers, stupid and irresponsible, too? What a shock! Is this a face of white America?

Oh, boo hoo! First illegitimate kid, maybe a "mistake." Second? Stupid and irresponsible. Why make it harder for your first kid? And as someone already said, why not get child support from the fathers? Oh, they're losers, stupid and irresponsible, too?

Why should any man pay child support when he has no say in the decision to abort or not? THINK

And just think....not a matter of whether The San Andreas corrects the California problem. Only a matter of when.

Open question: Will it become an island nation (immediately seeking American aid) or just sink?

Evidently that's the market rate. I don't see the problem.

Hey einstein. It's the market rate because of all the illegal squatters. Can you think at all?
yea sure it is speedos.........in california rent is determined by where you live,not by how many illegals are around.....Anaheim Hills,high rent.....Garden Grove,low rent....

And just think....not a matter of whether The San Andreas corrects the California problem. Only a matter of when.

Open question: Will it become an island nation (immediately seeking American aid) or just sink?
learn about earthquakes henry.....show me a scientific fact that backs up what you say....because i can show you more than one debunking what you are saying...you have been watching to many movies....

learn about earthquakes henry.....show me a scientific fact that backs up what you say....because i can show you more than one debunking what you are saying...you have been watching to many movies....

Don't expect any of Henry's posts to bear more than a passing resemblence to fact.

He pretty much just spontaniously bloviates.

Yo, taxes are high, so you thank a Democrat, Jerry Brown!!!

"GTP"

"OBAMA HATES AMERICA"
taxes were high long before he got here.....

Yo, the Browns have been in office forever, read and you will learn?
Jerry Brown - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

"GTP"

"OBAMA HATES AMERICA"
yo....1970's to

"GTP"

"OBAMA HATES AMERICA"

"GTP"

"OBAMA HATES AMERICA"
yo....1983 last term....2011 this term.....who was in power in between?......i dont see no Browns....so like i said....taxes were high long before he got here.....yo...

"GTP"

"OBAMA HATES AMERICA"

"GTP"

"OBAMA HATES AMERICA"
yo....1970's to

"GTP"

"OBAMA HATES AMERICA"

"GTP"

"OBAMA HATES AMERICA"
yo....1983 last term....2011 this term.....who was in power in between?......i dont see no Browns....so like i said....taxes were high long before he got here.....yo...

Yo, his daddy!

"GTP"

"OBAMA HATES AMERICA"

Questions....

1) How in the world is this legal, and meets CA's strict codes?
2) If it is indeed an illegal apartment...guess she is on the street now!
3) Where is her family? Where is the father of the baby?
4) Where in God's name is the grandparents???

Forum List

Back