San Francisco rent - $1000 a month for 250 sq ft GARAGE!!! - I blame obama's illegals for this

Hey einstein. It's the market rate because of all the illegal squatters. Can you think at all?

"All the illegal squatters"?

Where do you pull this shit from, exactly?

What do you call people who live in america even though the law says they can't. All right - maybe i should have said criminals.
Illegals. Here's your dilemma...Illegals cannot afford San Francisco....They don't live there.

Oh, boo hoo! First illegitimate kid, maybe a "mistake." Second? Stupid and irresponsible. Why make it harder for your first kid? And as someone already said, why not get child support from the fathers? Oh, they're losers, stupid and irresponsible, too? What a shock! Is this a face of white America?
"White" America.....?
Better go ahead and move out of your glass house now before it gets shattered. I have a very strong and accurate throwing arm.

Please do not confuse San Franciscans with Americans. It makes you look silly and they resent it.

Nothing says 'Proud Conservative Americans' like praying for the deaths of millions of Americans.

You do yourself proud once again.
That House district which encompasses San Francisco is as far left radical as it gets. It is more than probable those people do not have this Nation's best interests in mind. One indicator.....They keep Mrs Claymation face Nancy Pelosi in office.

Please do not confuse San Franciscans with Americans. It makes you look silly and they resent it.

Nothing says 'Proud Conservative Americans' like praying for the deaths of millions of Americans.

You do yourself proud once again.
That House district which encompasses San Francisco is as far left radical as it gets. It is more than probable those people do not have this Nation's best interests in mind. One indicator.....They keep Mrs Claymation face Nancy Pelosi in office.

So does your reply to my post mean you also look forward to cheering the deaths of thousands or millions of Americans if the 'Big One' that Henry is looking forward to hits?

That was what my post was in response to.

Forum List

Back