Brown family face charges

1stRambo

Gold Member
Reaction score
Yo, Eric Holder to the rescue, if you`re black, you will not be prosecuted! :dev3:

"GTP"

"OBAMA HATES AMERICA"

OP
Rambunctious

Rambunctious

Diamond Member
Reaction score
I could see it in this kids mothers face. She probably would have a hard time picking her son out in a crowd. But she came a runnin when there was a pay day on the horizon. New hair do and everything. Money is more important to them than their son's life...it's obvious. (Those are my T-shirt sales...) ROTFLMMFAO Thank God Wilson escaped any phony DOJ charges. HA HA ERIC!

Luddly Neddite

Diamond Member
Reaction score
If he had been white, he would be alive now. His family should be able to sue for millions but T-shirts are worth more than black human lives.

I don't usually hate people but I really do despise the ignorant asshole racists on this board and on this planet.

You are ugly, toxic, vile excuses for human beings and this world would be so much better off if you were not on it.

Edited.

Last edited:

1stRambo

Gold Member
Reaction score
They should be able to sue for millions but T-shirts are worth more than black human lives.

I don't usually hate people but I really do despise the ignorant asshole racists on this board.

This world would be so much better off if you were not on it.
Yo, come on "Candy Ass" we are just teasing, you bitch!
:beer:

"GTP"

"OBAMA HATES AMERICA"

OP
Rambunctious

Rambunctious

Diamond Member
Reaction score
If he had been white, he would be alive now. His family should be able to sue for millions but T-shirts are worth more than black human lives.

I don't usually hate people but I really do despise the ignorant asshole racists on this board and on this planet.

You are ugly, toxic, vile excuses for human beings and this world would be so much better off if you were not on it.
Oh...that's too bad Luddly I was just beginning to like you...

Dont Taz Me Bro

Diamond Member
Staff member
Senior USMB Moderator
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score
Sounds like the apple didn't fall far from the tree.

william the wie

Gold Member
Reaction score

Edited.
But much less so than if the PC proto-NAZIs like you were gone.

OP
Rambunctious

Rambunctious

Diamond Member
Reaction score
why wont Holder cause more chaos in northern manhattan and send italian cops to court for pulling over too many italian drivers?
I don't know Rexx but after seeing your AV I'm voting for Palin:biggrin:

AmericanFirst

Gold Member
Reaction score

Edited.
Yeah I hate racist libtard assholes to. How does it feel to hate yourself? Racist idiot.

theHawk

Registered Conservative
Reaction score

Edited.

Yea because white people are never killed by cops when they assault them.

Moron.

Gracie

Diamond Member
Reaction score
If he would have been white, he wouldn't have shoved a tiny little asian man around while stealing cigars or grappling with a police officer. And his parents wouldn't be standing on crates screaming to burn the town down.

If that makes me racists..oh fucking well.

Most reactions - Past 7 days

Forum List