San Francisco rent - $1000 a month for 250 sq ft GARAGE!!! - I blame obama's illegals for this

I wish I paid $1,000 a month. I live in a converted single car garage. It's $1,300 a month. I like it. It's small. I have only a kitchenette. But I have air conditioning, no carpet, a good sized yard, washer and dryer, pool, covered patio with an outdoor tv and it's in Beverly Hills.
that was me as I was looking at a few places to rent as I was moving to Sarasota in 1990, I went to a home with a garage for rent. ughh, yech, I took the house a block from the beach instead for 75 a week.

And no, your post still doesn't make any sense. I asked you this before, but you didn't answer - Who are you talking to, in this thread?

Please do not try to hold me responsible for your deficiency in reading comprehension.

:lol:

There are few things as entertaining to me than watching you guys try to bluff your way out of situations like this.

Your posts in this thread make no sense. It's ok to admit it. Pretending that it does just makes you look silly.

Who are you talking to?

The Alzheimer's has progressed so rapidly that you don't recall last week's diatribes about the poor folks of Kivalina, Alaska whose homes are being washed away by Global Warming?

1. I don't "remember" that because I didn't participate or even see any threads on it.

2. What does that have to do with this thread?

Don't have any expectations of rational responses from Henry.

i know why some people live there, cause they are illegal! anyone even a little scared to eat at a sub par restaurant in san fran knowing illegals are prepping most of the foods?

why would anyone wanna live in san fran anyway?

Well, you should ask the people who are willing to pay so much to live there.

They might be able to give you an answer.

Well we are having a drought right now- and part of that is that we are having a wonderful winter- it was about 70 degrees and sunny here today.

And the people working in the Silicon Valley are making tons of money- and prefer vibrant San Francisco over sleepy Santa Clara.....lots of people with money flooding the market- rents- and home prices are skyrocketing.

i know why some people live there, cause they are illegal! anyone even a little scared to eat at a sub par restaurant in san fran knowing illegals are prepping most of the foods?

Exactly what parts of the United States don't have illegals prepping food in most restaurants exactly?

You never read "Kitchen Confidential"?

Anyway- the housing issue is driving low paid illegal immigrants out of the market- the high paid hi-tech legal immigrants are moving in.

but what happens to property values when they get another 6.5?
j

1989- the Loma Prieta- the housing prices just leveled off for a few years before starting up again.

San Francisco is very desirable on a very small plot of land- roughly 49 square miles with nowhere to expand

And the market prices keep demonstrating that.

Exactly what parts of the United States don't have illegals prepping food in most restaurants exactly?

Anyway- the housing issue is driving low paid illegal immigrants out of the market- the high paid hi-tech legal immigrants are moving in.
i know, in most establishments, its illegals doing most of the prep work. but maybe not in fine dine 4/5 star restaurants.

but what happens to property values when they get another 6.5?
j

1989- the Loma Prieta- the housing prices just leveled off for a few years before starting up again.

San Francisco is very desirable on a very small plot of land- roughly 49 square miles with nowhere to expand

And the market prices keep demonstrating that.
i am aware of how beautiful it is there, its the economy/cost of living that has residents running away, much further south.

Well we are having a drought right now- and part of that is that we are having a wonderful winter- it was about 70 degrees and sunny here today.

And the people working in the Silicon Valley are making tons of money- and prefer vibrant San Francisco over sleepy Santa Clara.....lots of people with money flooding the market- rents- and home prices are skyrocketing.

I lived in SF for years, and only moved to Oakland 6 months ago. I know the answer to Rexx's question, I was trying to make a point with the answer I gave.

I was paying $1400 for a big one-bedroom out in the Avenues, and after I moved out, that apartment went back on the market for more than twice what I was paying.

I lived in SF for years, and only moved to Oakland 6 months ago. I know the answer to Rexx's question, I was trying to make a point with the answer I gave.

I was paying $1400 for a big one-bedroom out in the Avenues, and after I moved out, that apartment went back on the market for more than twice what I was paying.

Yeah- its been a wierd wild ride.

How are you liking Oakland? Downtown is looking better all the time- I think Oakland has been on a rebound ever since Jerry Brown was mayor.

i know, in most establishments, its illegals doing most of the prep work. but maybe not in fine dine 4/5 star restaurants.

So what was your bizarre crack about?

Yeah- its been a wierd wild ride.

How are you liking Oakland? Downtown is looking better all the time- I think Oakland has been on a rebound ever since Jerry Brown was mayor.

I live right between Piedmont and Temescal - I love it. It feels like the Brooklyn (where I grew up) to SF's Manhattan. I'm paying more than I did in SF, though.

hey, so long as the legalized illegal aliens stay in cally, we will win in 2016.

That's an interesting point. CA delivers just so many electoral votes no matter how much the victory margin is. Be best for repubs if all the illegals were in CA.

Forum List

Back