San Francisco business owner arrested for doing the government’s job

Mac-7

Diamond Member
Oct 9, 2019

He has since been bullied and threatened into making a Soviet-style confession and apology

But he neednt have bothered

The libs at city hall will probably throw the book at him anyway

If you want to know what he did open the link and see for yourself

He has since been bullied and threatened into making a Soviet-style confession and apology

If he gets away with that without being punished, others will soon get away with using guns.

It's government's job but more important, it's government's responsibility to find solutions. Sadly, most Americans will cheer on force like this and try to send the problem the country has created, to somebody's else's neighbourhood.

If he gets away with that without being punished, others will soon get away with using guns.

It's government's job but more important, it's government's responsibility to find solutions. Sadly, most Americans will cheer on force like this and try to send the problem the country has created, to somebody's else's neighbourhood.

If the government doesn't want to do it's job, then the people have to do it. We don't give up our police function rights, what we do is lend them to the police themselves, and if they won't do the job, we will.

Going from hoses to guns won't be the people's fault, it will be the government's.

If the government doesn't want to do it's job, then the people have to do it. We don't give up our police function rights, what we do is lend them to the police themselves, and if they won't do the job, we will.

Going from hoses to guns won't be the people's fault, it will be the government's.
If America is headed for vigilante justice, there's nothing I can do but warn of it's pitfalls. However, I don't believe that the crazies on this board are totally representative of the country yet.

If America is headed for vigilante justice, there's nothing I can do but warn of it's pitfalls. However, I don't believe that the crazies on this board are totally representative of the country yet.

It's on the government to prevent us from needing to do it. If they won't do their job, they break their part of the governmental compact.

You are the one fantasizing about guns with obvious glee and anticipation

A homeless crazy woman that government failed to put in a mental hospital is more at risk from the other homeless bums than she is from taxpaying business owners

Should they take the Canadian approach, employ Operation Creep on their kids and manufacture threats into perpetuity?

Spraying water on the homeless is the job of police?

That aside, police unions probably frown on arbitrary and untrained individuals try to do their job.

That aside, police unions probably frown on arbitrary and untrained individuals try to do their job.
You folks always make me laugh

The police should have dragged that woman off to a mental hospital years ago

But that is too simple for the lib brain to understand

The only thing that separates our powers from the police legally is they have immunity from responsibility if they arrest the wrong person as long as they follow legal police procedures.

If we wrongly citizens arrest a person, we can be held liable, if a sworn police officer arrests the wrong person, they cannot be as long as they follow proper procedure.

All other privileges given to them like weapons carry should be allowed by anyone else, except for blue state gun grabbing idiots.

Progressives have an issue with small business for some reason.

The only thing that separates our powers from the police legally is they have immunity from responsibility if they arrest the wrong person as long as they follow legal police procedures.

If we wrongly citizens arrest a person, we can be held liable, if a sworn police officer arrests the wrong person, they cannot be as long as they follow proper procedure.

All other privileges given to them like weapons carry should be allowed by anyone else, except for blue state gun grabbing idiots.
So does spraying water on people laying on the sidewalk fall into the category of a legal process?

Is that your solution to homelessness? The police should drag them all to a mental institution?
Nothing else libs have tried works

Pandering to druggies only leads to more druggies on the streets

Sweep the streets clean of homeless bums and pack them off to rehab for drugs or if drug free to a mental hospital

But dont leave them on the streets

Last edited:
Nothing else libs have tried works

Pandering to druggies only leads to more druggies on the streets

Sweep the streets clean of homeless bums and pack them off to rehab for drugs or if drug free to a mental hospital

But dont leave on the streets
Being homeless is not against the law.

If you can haul the homeless to a mental hospital or rehab for sitting on the sidewalk, then you could do the same to any American sitting on the sidewalk.

Do you have any solutions that don't involve violating people's rights?

Being homeless is not against the law.

If you can haul the homeless to a mental hospital or rehab for sitting on the sidewalk, then you could do the same to any American sitting on the sidewalk.

Do you have any solutions that don't involve violating people's rights?

Loitering is against the law, in civilized non-third world environs.

Forum List

Back