San Diego school district to create Muslim safe spaces, boost Islam lessons to combat bullying

The article gives no details about creating any Muslim safe spaces.

But teaching about Islam to students and adding Islamic holidays to the schools calendar is a good idea. :thup: .. :cool:
Maybe instituting Sharia Law is a good idea too?
Islam seems to have a problem with Western culture, and I don't think training our kids to be more understanding for a religion that makes American Skinheads look compassionate in comparison is a good idea.
I respect your religion, but your religion has a weird habit of creating insane murderers. Until you can get control of this aspect of Islam I don't feel the urge to wrap my arms around it and accept it. But then again, I have no problem with creating another religious holiday. We can always use more of those, not to mention the fact that you deserve a day off just like we do. Too bad they don't give us one for Easter.

Last edited:
Wish they had this when I was high school. I had to deal with some bigoted mofos when I was in school. Especially soon after 9/11. Just having a Muslim sounding name made you a target.

Maybe it would help if people with "Muslim sounding names" would stop blowing things up, shooting up nightclubs, driving trucks into crowds, etc.

So because a bunch of lunatics committed a crime, kids who are that faith should be bullied? It doesn't justify being bullied and harassed.

Majority of mass shootings in this country are committed by white Christian males. So should white kids be bullied because of that?

Muslims make up the bulk of terrorists. Fact. Now shut up

Shut up?Lol. Seems like you're still in middle school.

In our current times they do. But it doesn't mean all Muslims are terrorist. Just like all white men aren't serial killers and mass shooters.

Kids getting bullied for something they've never done is wrong.
Conflating bullying with Islam is a bit opportunistic.

Muslim safe spaces, increased lessons on Islam during social studies classes, and other measures will be adopted by San Diego Unified School District to combat bullying. The Council for American-Islamic Relations and school officials in southern California collaborated on a “holistic” approach to bullying that will likely be implemented this fall. The changes, which include adding Muslim holidays to school calendars, are the result of a study directed by the San Diego school board in July 2016.

San Diego school district to create Muslim safe spaces, boost Islam lessons to combat bullying

Well isn't this sweet and thoughtful of the California Governor he's so sweet for making his native ppl move over cause you all don't count lol.

item-1937-1024_zps7o9wctfc.png
Fuck this! Pull federal funding.

Muslim safe spaces, increased lessons on Islam during social studies classes, and other measures will be adopted by San Diego Unified School District to combat bullying. The Council for American-Islamic Relations and school officials in southern California collaborated on a “holistic” approach to bullying that will likely be implemented this fall. The changes, which include adding Muslim holidays to school calendars, are the result of a study directed by the San Diego school board in July 2016.

Well isn't this sweet and thoughtful of the California Governor he's so sweet for making his native ppl move over cause you all don't count lol.

Lessons on islam, really. Imagine the uproar if someone proposed lessons on Christianity.

Can't teach violent christians to be tolerant of other religions..They kill fellow christians over dogma and doctrine..

Can't teach violent christians to be tolerant of other religions..They kill fellow christians over dogma and doctrine..
I can't believe I have to repeat this......but Jesus didn't teach us to murder our fellow man.
Anyone who's violent isn't acting Christian at all.
Islam is different. They are actually taught to kill infidels in their mosques and too many take it to heart.

I can't believe I have to repeat this......but Jesus didn't teach us to murder our fellow man.
Islam is different. They are actually taught to kill infidels in their mosques and too many take it to heart.
Always giving the Christians an easy out..

We have laws that are against it. They are designed to protect everyone, not just Christians.

Wish they had this when I was high school. I had to deal with some bigoted mofos when I was in school. Especially soon after 9/11. Just having a Muslim sounding name made you a target.

Will they start with the indisputable fact that Mohammad was a pedophile and murdered and tortured his ememies in mass?

We have laws that are against it. They are designed to protect everyone, not just Christians.
The secular law, religious laws were neutered when the USA was created.

Will they start with the indisputable fact that Mohammad was a pedophile and murdered and tortured his ememies in mass?
Those were the good old days, not uncommon..

So what do you want, a Theocracy?
The Christians that escaped Europe came here to escape religious persecution.
The persecution that always seems to follow when men become too much in love with power and the ability to force their doctrine upon the masses.
Islam is at that state now. We're simply seeing what can happen with almost any religion.
This is also what Jesus believed in and wanted to avoid and then passed it on to his disciples.
The Catholic Church warped what Jesus taught into a militaristic religion.

The persecution that always seems to follow when men become too much in love with power and the ability to force their doctrine upon the masses.
Islam is at that state now. We're simply seeing what can happen with almost any religion.
This is also what Jesus believed in and wanted to avoid and then passed it on to his disciples.
I don't want anything, it's a local issue..

The article gives no details about creating any Muslim safe spaces.

But teaching about Islam to students and adding Islamic holidays to the schools calendar is a good idea. :thup: .. :cool:
Maybe it is in muzzlandia, but not here. Not ever.

I will never understand the left's infatuation and coddling of Islam.
It's all about Christian and Jewish slaughter. That's what the left wants.

This little exercise has less to do with Americans and more to do with Mexicans. It is San Diego.

Maybe it would help if people with "Muslim sounding names" would stop blowing things up, shooting up nightclubs, driving trucks into crowds, etc.

So, bullying Muslim kids is justified?

I won't convert to Islam. I refuse to put on a hijab are both forms of bullying to muslims.

I won't convert to Islam. I refuse to put on a hijab are both forms of bullying to muslims.

That is such bullshit.

I don't want anything, it's a local issue..
Actually it's a liberal/fascist mentality.
I lived in San Diego.
These are the same assholes that made sure that the Chargers never got a new stadium and now live in L.A.
They obviously have a screwed up perspective on the world.

Those were the good old days, not uncommon..

So you don't have a problem with not teaching what kind of person Mohammad actually was?

Forum List

Back