San Diego school district to create Muslim safe spaces, boost Islam lessons to combat bullying

Wish they had this when I was high school. I had to deal with some bigoted mofos when I was in school. Especially soon after 9/11. Just having a Muslim sounding name made you a target.

Maybe it would help if people with "Muslim sounding names" would stop blowing things up, shooting up nightclubs, driving trucks into crowds, etc.

So, bullying Muslim kids is justified?

Muslims need to be made to feel unwelcome so that they'll leave. They have no place in the west, period.

The article gives no details about creating any Muslim safe spaces.

But teaching about Islam to students and adding Islamic holidays to the schools calendar is a good idea. :thup: .. :cool:

Yeah as long as it's ok to strip away everybody else's right though right.

Oh you believe in God, no Christmas for you, Oh you want to read your bible during recess time ooops sorry no can do.

Yeah right if those people lose their rights this BS Surely has no fkn rights whatsoever.

Wish they had this when I was high school. I had to deal with some bigoted mofos when I was in school. Especially soon after 9/11. Just having a Muslim sounding name made you a target.

Maybe it would help if people with "Muslim sounding names" would stop blowing things up, shooting up nightclubs, driving trucks into crowds, etc.

So because a bunch of lunatics committed a crime, kids who are that faith should be bullied? It doesn't justify being bullied and harassed.

Majority of mass shootings in this country are committed by white Christian males. So should white kids be bullied because of that?

Muslims make up the bulk of terrorists. Fact. Now shut up

Shut up?Lol. Seems like you're still in middle school.

In our current times they do. But it doesn't mean all Muslims are terrorist. Just like all white men aren't serial killers and mass shooters.

Kids getting bullied for something they've never done is wrong.

Try this, if you're kid gets bullied at school then it's up to the parents to teach there kids how to handle a bully, cause mommy and daddy aren't always going to be there to protect snowflakes.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So because a bunch of lunatics committed a crime, kids who are that faith should be bullied? It doesn't justify being bullied and harassed.

Majority of mass shootings in this country are committed by white Christian males. So should white kids be bullied because of that?

In our current times they do. But it doesn't mean all Muslims are terrorist. Just like all white men aren't serial killers and mass shooters.

Who's getting bullied? American children in our regressive dim ran schools, that's who.

Brain damaged retards will never see it, man honest to gawd ................... These fkrs have been so indoctrinated they just can't see it. Their cult has a powerful hold on ppl who have lost common sense, and critical thinking.

But teaching about Islam to students and adding Islamic holidays to the schools calendar is a good idea. :thup: .. :cool:

“If we do this right, San Diego Unified School District would be the leading school district in the nation to come up with a robust and beautiful anti-bully and anti-Islamophobic program,” Mr. Anjan told the newspaper. “I’m really happy we’re going toward the right direction. I am excited but also careful and cautious because the work ahead is something we will all be responsible for.”

A report that was shown to the school board this week tallied seven incidents of religion-linked bullying within the last six months, the newspaper reported. The number of Muslim students in that group was not specified.

San Diego school district to boost Islam lessons to combat bullying, create Muslim safe spaces

Muslim safe spaces, increased lessons on Islam during social studies classes, and other measures will be adopted by San Diego Unified School District to combat bullying. The Council for American-Islamic Relations and school officials in southern California collaborated on a “holistic” approach to bullying that will likely be implemented this fall. The changes, which include adding Muslim holidays to school calendars, are the result of a study directed by the San Diego school board in July 2016.

San Diego school district to create Muslim safe spaces, boost Islam lessons to combat bullying

Well isn't this sweet and thoughtful of the California Governor he's so sweet for making his native ppl move over cause you all don't count lol.

item-1937-1024_zps7o9wctfc.png
Can't teach violent christians to be tolerant of other religions..They kill fellow christians over dogma and doctrine..
I can't believe I have to repeat this......but Jesus didn't teach us to murder our fellow man.
Anyone who's violent isn't acting Christian at all.
Islam is different. They are actually taught to kill infidels in their mosques and too many take it to heart.

But the killings are out of love and tolerance

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Do you remember?

-1968 Bobby Kennedy was shot and killed by
a. Superman
b. Jay Leno
c. Harry Potter
d. Muslim male extremist between the ages of 17 and 40

1. In 1972 at the Munich Olympics, athletes were kidnapped and massacred by
a. Olga Corbett
b. Sitting Bull
c. Arnold Schwarzenegger
d. Muslim male extremists mostly between the ages of 17 and 40

2. In 1979, the US embassy in Iran was taken over by:
a. Lost Norwegians
b. Elvis
c. A tour bus full of 80-year-old women

3.During the 1980's a number of Americans were kidnapped in Lebanon by:
a. John Dillinger
b. The King of Sweden
c. The Boy Scouts

4. In 1983, the US Marine barracks in Beirut was blown up by:
a. A pizza delivery boy
b. Pee Wee Herman
c. Geraldo Rivera

5. In 1985 the cruise ship Achille Lauro was hijacked and a 70 year old American passenger was murdered and thrown overboard in his wheelchair by:
a. The Smurfs
b. Davy Jones
c. The Little Mermaid
d. Muslim male extremists mostly between the ag es of 17 and 40

6.In 1985 TWA flight 847 was hijacked at Athens, and a US Navy diver trying to rescue passengers was murdered by:
a. Captain Kidd
b. Charles Lindberg
c. Mother Teresa

7.In 1988, Pan Am Flight 103 was bombed by:
a. Scooby Doo
b. The Tooth Fairy
c. Butch Cassidy and The Sundance Kid

8. In 1993 the World Trade Center was bombed the first time by:
a. Richard Simmons
b. Grandma Moses
c. Michael Jordan

9.In 1998, the US embassies in Kenya and Tanzania were bombed by:
a. Mr. Rogers
b. Hillary Clinton, to distract attention from Wild Bill' s women problems
c. The World Wrestling Federation

10.On 9/11/01, four airliners were hijacked; two were used as missiles to take out the World Trade Centers and of the remaining two, one crashed into the US Pentagon and the other was diverted and crashed by the passengers.Thousands of people were killed by:
a. Bugs Bunny, Wiley E. Coyote, Daffy Duck and Elmer Fudd
b. The Supreme Cour t of Florida
c. Mr. Bean

11.In 2002 the United States fought a war in Afghanistan against:
a. Enron
b. The Lutheran Church
c. The NFL

12. In 2002 reporter Daniel Pearl was kidnapped and murdered by:
a. Bonnie and Clyde
b. Captain Kangaroo
c. Billy Graham

13. 2004 - Spain Railway bombings.
Muslim male extremists mostly between the ages of 17 and 40

14. 2005 London Railway bombings
Muslim male extremists mostly between the ages of 17 and 40

Nope, I really don't see a pattern here to justify profiling, do you?

And the beat goes on.....
Allah Is All About Oil

Because of collaborators piggybacking off the looting, you are not being allowed to identify the most destructive jihadist attack of all: the economic bleeding of America by OPEC's price-gouging starting in 1973.

The Religion of Cain

Muslims must renounce their Stone Age human-sacrifice religion or face the consequences. The majority of us who were born in America are the only ones with the right to judge your cretins' creed; the elitist traitors who preach tolerance of the intolerable must be stripped of all power. In fact, we must get rid of the xenophile criminals first; you will then be left defenseless and you will leave on your own.

Muslim safe spaces, increased lessons on Islam during social studies classes, and other measures will be adopted by San Diego Unified School District to combat bullying. The Council for American-Islamic Relations and school officials in southern California collaborated on a “holistic” approach to bullying that will likely be implemented this fall. The changes, which include adding Muslim holidays to school calendars, are the result of a study directed by the San Diego school board in July 2016.

Well isn't this sweet and thoughtful of the California Governor he's so sweet for making his native ppl move over cause you all don't count lol.

Can't teach violent christians to be tolerant of other religions..They kill fellow christians over dogma and doctrine..
I can't believe I have to repeat this......but Jesus didn't teach us to murder our fellow man.
Islam is different. They are actually taught to kill infidels in their mosques and too many take it to heart.
Always giving the Christians an easy out..
We have laws that are against it. They are designed to protect everyone, not just Christians.
The Higher-Ups Must Be Laid Low

The rule of law is the law of the rulers. For their own survival, since they are so outnumbered by the 99%, they desperately need to turn loose vicious savages and their fellow travelers on us in order to distract us. To reinforce their power, they then actually claim to be the best ones to protect us from this sick religion.

Lol how ironic that they use antibullying and Muslims in the same sentence, when Muslims are some of the biggest bullies!

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com
So are white folks.....But you already knew that..
Yeah but white folks aren't driving over people in Sweden and France with rented 18 wheelers practically every month.

Always giving the Christians an easy out..
We have laws that are against it. They are designed to protect everyone, not just Christians.
The Higher-Ups Must Be Laid Low

The rule of law is the law of the rulers. For their own survival, since they are so outnumbered by the 99%, they desperately need to turn loose vicious savages and their fellow travelers on us in order to distract us. To reinforce their power, they then actually claim to be the best ones to protect us from this sick religion.
Democrats like causing problems and then claiming to be the solution.

Lol how ironic that they use antibullying and Muslims in the same sentence, when Muslims are some of the biggest bullies!

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com
Traitors Use the First Amendment As a Weapon

But that's not what we are told, which is that what the Muslime sleeper cell youth are doing is not "bullying," it is only fighting back for the crimes of the Crusaders and Zionists. In fact, that will be the official history about 9/11 soon, if we don't put these educationists in jail, like we did with Communist agents during the Cold War.

Relax peeps. It's a tiny muslim safe area where they can go to not get beat up. The implication is that everywhere else they're fair game. :biggrin:

Why does allah in arabic look like 666 in greek?
it could say ice cream and you think demon religion..
Your defense of sunni is so noted;

Spicer Says Hitler Didn't "Use Chemical Weapons"

post #8
yeah, Sunni is a gas,, man..

Forum List

Back