San Diego school district to create Muslim safe spaces, boost Islam lessons to combat bullying

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
Muslim safe spaces, increased lessons on Islam during social studies classes, and other measures will be adopted by San Diego Unified School District to combat bullying. The Council for American-Islamic Relations and school officials in southern California collaborated on a “holistic” approach to bullying that will likely be implemented this fall. The changes, which include adding Muslim holidays to school calendars, are the result of a study directed by the San Diego school board in July 2016.

San Diego school district to create Muslim safe spaces, boost Islam lessons to combat bullying

Well isn't this sweet and thoughtful of the California Governor he's so sweet for making his native ppl move over cause you all don't count lol.

item-1937-1024_zps7o9wctfc.png

Last edited by a moderator:
The article gives no details about creating any Muslim safe spaces.

But teaching about Islam to students and adding Islamic holidays to the schools calendar is a good idea. :thup: .. :cool:

Last edited:
Wish they had this when I was high school. I had to deal with some bigoted mofos when I was in school. Especially soon after 9/11. Just having a Muslim sounding name made you a target.

All a child needs to do is watch current events taking place in Sweden, Finland, France, the UK, Egypt, Syria, etc to learn about the tolerant and peaceful Muslims.

Wish they had this when I was high school. I had to deal with some bigoted mofos when I was in school. Especially soon after 9/11. Just having a Muslim sounding name made you a target.

Maybe it would help if people with "Muslim sounding names" would stop blowing things up, shooting up nightclubs, driving trucks into crowds, etc.

I thought I heard something about the new education secretary changed the rules on teaching islam in school. Teachers can only bring it up if it's in part of there history teaching just like they can only do for Christian teaching.
Schools are for education not religion, separation of church and state.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I thought I heard something about the new education secretary changed the rules on teaching islam in school. Teachers can only bring it up if it's in part of there history teaching just like they can only do for Christian teaching.

Yeah, replace Islam with Christian in the article and the left's heads would spin and explode. They deny it and they're lying.

Yeah, replace Islam with Christian in the article and the left's heads would spin and explode. They deny it and they're lying.
I've proven here that many of them lie. I saw the proof in writing right here. One poster said one thing and a gas bag jumped in and said something else that had nothing to do with the OP, and stated the OP said some other nonsense, when It was right there written down for all to see. Liars.

Maybe it would help if people with "Muslim sounding names" would stop blowing things up, shooting up nightclubs, driving trucks into crowds, etc.

So because a bunch of lunatics committed a crime, kids who are that faith should be bullied? It doesn't justify being bullied and harassed.

Majority of mass shootings in this country are committed by white Christian males. So should white kids be bullied because of that?

So because a bunch of lunatics committed a crime, kids who are that faith should be bullied? It doesn't justify being bullied and harassed.

Majority of mass shootings in this country are committed by white Christian males. So should white kids be bullied because of that?

Muslims make up the bulk of terrorists. Fact. Now shut up

It doesn't take long for the liberals loons to play the race card, does it?

Do you remember?

-1968 Bobby Kennedy was shot and killed by
a. Superman
b. Jay Leno
c. Harry Potter
d. Muslim male extremist between the ages of 17 and 40

1. In 1972 at the Munich Olympics, athletes were kidnapped and massacred by
a. Olga Corbett
b. Sitting Bull
c. Arnold Schwarzenegger
d. Muslim male extremists mostly between the ages of 17 and 40

2. In 1979, the US embassy in Iran was taken over by:
a. Lost Norwegians
b. Elvis
c. A tour bus full of 80-year-old women

3.During the 1980's a number of Americans were kidnapped in Lebanon by:
a. John Dillinger
b. The King of Sweden
c. The Boy Scouts

4. In 1983, the US Marine barracks in Beirut was blown up by:
a. A pizza delivery boy
b. Pee Wee Herman
c. Geraldo Rivera

5. In 1985 the cruise ship Achille Lauro was hijacked and a 70 year old American passenger was murdered and thrown overboard in his wheelchair by:
a. The Smurfs
b. Davy Jones
c. The Little Mermaid
d. Muslim male extremists mostly between the ag es of 17 and 40

6.In 1985 TWA flight 847 was hijacked at Athens, and a US Navy diver trying to rescue passengers was murdered by:
a. Captain Kidd
b. Charles Lindberg
c. Mother Teresa

7.In 1988, Pan Am Flight 103 was bombed by:
a. Scooby Doo
b. The Tooth Fairy
c. Butch Cassidy and The Sundance Kid

8. In 1993 the World Trade Center was bombed the first time by:
a. Richard Simmons
b. Grandma Moses
c. Michael Jordan

9.In 1998, the US embassies in Kenya and Tanzania were bombed by:
a. Mr. Rogers
b. Hillary Clinton, to distract attention from Wild Bill' s women problems
c. The World Wrestling Federation

10.On 9/11/01, four airliners were hijacked; two were used as missiles to take out the World Trade Centers and of the remaining two, one crashed into the US Pentagon and the other was diverted and crashed by the passengers.Thousands of people were killed by:
a. Bugs Bunny, Wiley E. Coyote, Daffy Duck and Elmer Fudd
b. The Supreme Cour t of Florida
c. Mr. Bean

11.In 2002 the United States fought a war in Afghanistan against:
a. Enron
b. The Lutheran Church
c. The NFL

12. In 2002 reporter Daniel Pearl was kidnapped and murdered by:
a. Bonnie and Clyde
b. Captain Kangaroo
c. Billy Graham

13. 2004 - Spain Railway bombings.
Muslim male extremists mostly between the ages of 17 and 40

14. 2005 London Railway bombings
Muslim male extremists mostly between the ages of 17 and 40

Nope, I really don't see a pattern here to justify profiling, do you?

And the beat goes on.....

Last edited:

Shut up?Lol. Seems like you're still in middle school.

In our current times they do. But it doesn't mean all Muslims are terrorist. Just like all white men aren't serial killers and mass shooters.

Kids getting bullied for something they've never done is wrong.

In our current times they do. But it doesn't mean all Muslims are terrorist. Just like all white men aren't serial killers and mass shooters.

Who's getting bullied? American children in our regressive dim ran schools, that's who.

Sorry. You're just apologizing for Muslim bad behavior. Another islamapologist

Sorry. You're just apologizing for Muslim bad behavior. Another islamapologist

Who's apologizing for bad behavior?

I'm not an islamapologist. I'm a Muslim. Why should I suffer for actions a group of psychopaths committed ? I was 13 when 9/11 happened. I don't wear hijab but I had a friend who did. She got her hijab ripped off by some boy in school. My siblings and I got islamaphobic insults thrown at us by people who were allegedly our friends.

So was the bullying justified ?

Forum List

Back