Zone1 SAINT Donald Trump? A canonized Saint? I can see this happening. Nothing is Impossible With God.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't condemn homosexuality based on anything in the Old Testament.
Pharrell everything in the New testament that condemns homosexuality was mistakenly carried over by the apostles and put in the New testament. I think there were four references to it.

L0L, Peter's ranch about it was totally based on the Old testament. The rewrittenstory of Sodom and Gomorrah by Josephus is the only version that most people know. He was a blatant homophobe.

Prove it.

And would you happen to be a homosexual?
I just did prove it I'm sorry you can't comprehend that. Jesus never mentioned homosexuality. Peter had to develop that attitude from other sources. And whether or not I'm a homosexual doesn't matter. Hatred and bigotry is is still hatred and bigger teeth even if it's shrouded in religiousity.

Why do you think in terms of either/or? Do you want to take away privacy to expose women who have abortions?
When it comes to highest priority, there is no either or. I was explaining to Stann that the reason so many argue against abortion is because their highest priority is life. It just is. I did not say that life had to be Stann's highest priority, as it clearly is not. It simply presents the cause of why some argue against abortion.

I hate it when someone twists the only thing I am saying and claims that I, personally, not only want to take away privacy, I also want to expose women who have had abortions! That is a disgusting offense against me and deeply insulting. I have said NOTHING about taking away privacy. I have said NOTHING about exposing anyone for anything, including abortion.

I merely presented a thesis, that thesis being, The reason some argue passionately against abortion is because life is their highest priority. When it comes to '-est' there is no either or. It is one or the other that is -est.

I just did prove it I'm sorry you can't comprehend that. Jesus never mentioned homosexuality. Peter had to develop that attitude from other sources. And whether or not I'm a homosexual doesn't matter. Hatred and bigotry is is still hatred and bigger teeth even if it's shrouded in religiousity.

Calling immorality, immorality is NOT hatred or bigotry.

It's wrong to denounce other people's sexual orientation just because it's different from yours.
Many Christian sects have already made the transition realizing they were wrong to condemn homosexuals. Unfortunately not all Christian sects have made the transition to realizing they were wrong about it. Condemning people for nothing is a sin.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back