"safe schools czar" Kevin Jennings further exposed

Can someone link me to where this kid said he was having sex with that man in bathrooms.....

A link would be cool. Thanks.

So DO something about it. Are your kids in public schools?
No, they're in private school because of liberal idiots like Jennings. Because of liberal idiots who spoon feed our children loony liberal, partisan political bullshit. You know, like those children singing the praises of an anti-american, far left liberal idiot of a president, Barack HUSSEIN Obama?

Then what are you bitching about? Jennings has nothing to do with your fucking private shcool, dumbass? Besides, you used the term "our children"...why?

ROFL... Yeah that's right... public officials tasked with direct responsibility for school chidren, could NEVER be a threat to CHILDREN... especially when he's a known advocate of adult/child sex... I MEAN THE GALL OF SOME PEOPLE?

No, they're in private school because of liberal idiots like Jennings. Because of liberal idiots who spoon feed our children loony liberal, partisan political bullshit. You know, like those children singing the praises of an anti-american, far left liberal idiot of a president, Barack HUSSEIN Obama?

Then what are you bitching about? Jennings has nothing to do with your fucking private shcool, dumbass? Besides, you used the term "our children"...why?

ROFL... Yeah that's right... public officials tasked with direct responsibility for school chidren, could NEVER be a threat to CHILDREN... especially when he's a known advocate of adult/child sex... I MEAN THE GALL OF SOME PEOPLE?

Whaaat?

Yeah, FOX lies.
That is why Obama has thrown the following people and organzations under the bus after FOX investigated and exposed them, along with Obama's relationships with them.
Reverend Wright. Being dragged under the bus as we speak. Thrown under the bus when he became a political liability.
Nancy Killifer. See above.
Tom Daschle. See above.
Bill Richardson. See above.
Van Jones. See above.
Kevin Jennings. Staring at the under carriage of said bus as we speak.
ACORN. See above.
And, lets not forget CBS news throwing Dan Rather under the bus after FOX investigated and fully exposed his blatant lies

And it's only just begun.
FOX is doing the american people a favor by investigating and telling the truth about Obama and his associations with complete dirtbags. Something the mainstream liberal media is abjectly refusing to do.
And that is driving Obama and you LOONY liberal morons friggin' bonkers. GOOD!

First of all, I fully acknowleged I was wrong on his age when the interview with the kid was presented.
That still in no way excuses Jennings actions. Jennings acknowleged it himself.
What should that perverted lib have done?
He should have notified school authorities.
The kid was a minor, like it or not. As a teacher he should have notified school authorities or the parents to report the CHILDS promiscuous behavior.
Like I said i'm quite sure none of you limpdicks lil' liberals are parents.
Defending that dirtbag is as disgusting as it gets.
Face it, Jennings is outa there. Another disgusting Obama association with a complete and total piece of shit full exposed YET AGAIN!

Yea, right. Notify the school authorities that this kid had sex and the kid will NEVER trust another adult. Not only that, people such as yourself would gladly brand a 15 or 16 year old with a "scarlet letter" and hopefully, they can be driven to suicide. Of course, suicide is a "much better option" than explaining the dangers of promiscuous sex to a young adult who is acting, well, promiscuous.

And this is why the right has such high pregnancy and STD rates. Determined ignorance.
So, what you are saying is that if your MINOR CHILD was out picking up strange man in bathrooms, and the MINOR CHILD admitted it to a teacher, you wouldn't want to be notified of your MINOR CHILDS dangerous behavior?
Forget about the unprotected sex for a moment. How about the MINOR CHILD possibly being murdered or seriously fucked up by the pervert who picked him up?
Seriously, this issue is exposing you loony libs to the core.
You are definitely backward thinking, seriously fucked up in the head people.
Carry on!

15 or 16 is not a "child". That's an adolescent or a young adult.

I love these Republicans with NO common sense. They think they can just "bully" anyone into anything because they have God on their side.

OK Mr. Caring. This is what I see happening.

KID: I picked up a guy at a men's room.

Mr. Caring: I'm going to have to tell your parents.

KID: If you do that, I will kill you.

Mr. Caring: I'm going to have to tell your parents that to.

Mr. Caring tells kids parents. Parents beat up kid. Throw kid out of house. Kid finds Mr. Caring in parking lot. Mr. Caring says, "Is that a gun? I'm going to have to tell your parents". Kid says, "BAM!"

Or, Mr. Caring is getting into car. Kid walks up to Mr. Caring with an aluminum baseball bat. Next thing Mr. Caring remembers is waking up in the hospital asking, "Who is Mr. Caring?"

Yea, Mr. Caring taught some lesson. Turned out he was the one "schooled".

Last edited by a moderator:
Yea, right. Notify the school authorities that this kid had sex and the kid will NEVER trust another adult. Not only that, people such as yourself would gladly brand a 15 or 16 year old with a "scarlet letter" and hopefully, they can be driven to suicide. Of course, suicide is a "much better option" than explaining the dangers of promiscuous sex to a young adult who is acting, well, promiscuous.

And this is why the right has such high pregnancy and STD rates. Determined ignorance.
So, what you are saying is that if your MINOR CHILD was out picking up strange man in bathrooms, and the MINOR CHILD admitted it to a teacher, you wouldn't want to be notified of your MINOR CHILDS dangerous behavior?
Forget about the unprotected sex for a moment. How about the MINOR CHILD possibly being murdered or seriously fucked up by the pervert who picked him up?
Carry on!

I love these Republicans with NO common sense. They think they can just "bully" anyone into anything because they have God on their side.

Mr. Caring tells kids parents. Parents beat up kid. Throw kid out of house. Kid finds Mr. Caring in parking lot. Mr. Caring says, "Is that a gun? I'm going to have to tell your parents". Kid says, "BAM!"

Or, Mr. Caring is getting into car. Kid walks up to Mr. Caring with an aluminum baseball bat. Next thing Mr. Caring remembers is waking up in the hospital asking, "Who is Mr. Caring?"

Seriously, you just exposed yourself as completely null and void.
Lets just hope you're not a parent, for you would be a lousy one.
The CHILD was a MINOR, plain and simple. There is no such thing as "teacher/child privilege.

What? Hannity, is this you? Come on, we know it is. It has to be..well that or a dumb fox viewer who wont check anything you say.

Carry on!

The CHILD was a MINOR, plain and simple. There is no such thing as "teacher/child privilege.

Who is Wicked Jester? Who is Wicked Jester? And why do I have a "splitting headache"?

rdean, so your perfectly willing to ignore the law? The teacher is required by law to report. Not to make a subjective call on what is or isn't true in the situation, just report it to the authorities. You would rather have a person running around abusing child after child? Don't play dumb either. Fifteen of sixteen is not an adult by law. Protect the guilty by letting the child live with the guilt. Nice.

If you are advocating ignoring the law, I choose to follow several of Obama's appointees and fail to pay my taxes. Many of the things those taxes pay for I find very objectionable, so the rationalization is pretty easy. You want to draw the line at protecting someone like Mr. Jennings? I don't think you will find President Obama doing the same. Where does that leave you?

Last edited:
rdean, so your perfectly willing to ignore the law? The teacher is required by law to report. Not to make a subjective call on what is or isn't true in the situation, just report it to the authorities. You would rather have a person running around abusing child after child? Did play dumb either. Fifteen of sixteen is not an adult by law. Protect the guilty by letting the child live with the guilt. Nice.

If you are advocating ignoring the law, I choose to follow several of Obama's appointees and fail to pay my taxes. Many of the things those taxes pay for I find very objectionable, so the rationalization is pretty easy. You want to draw the line at protecting someone like Mr. Jennings? I don't think you will find President Obama doing the same. Where does that leave you?

Oh please. Quit your preaching. A kid told a teacher they picked someone up at the men's room and they are required to report it? "BY LAW"?

And then the idea that all these kids are hanging around men's rooms, unsuspecting and waiting to be molested? I think you guys aren't using the glue to build model planes.

Carry on!

So I take it rdean is a card carrying member of NAMBLA....:lol:....and advocates man - boy love....:lol:

YOU are a sick mother f***er

Carry on!

So I take it rdean is a card carrying member of NAMBLA....:lol:....and advocates man - boy love....:lol:

Quite an imagination you have there. If you spent as much time studying as you spend imagining sick things about people you disagree with, you might eventually earn that GED.

And on this very blog on another thread is a story about a bunch of, get this, 15 year old "babies" who, get this, set someone on fire for being a, get this, snitch. And you guys are advocating "snitching" on anther 15 year old. Uh huh, not me. Fire does nothing for my complexion and it clashes with everything.

http://www.cnn.com/2009/CRIME/10/13/florida.teen.burned/index.html

If a kid was getting beat up or attacked, I would step in and try to stop it. I couldn't do any less. If one to me they were picking people up at a men's room, I would try to talk them out of it, but I wouldn't run off screaming, "Run chicken little, the sky is falling! Ruuuuun!"

Last edited by a moderator:
I stand corrected. It seems his age was 16.
Still doesn't excuse Jennings actions. Actions that he himself admitted should have been handled differently. Telling the kid he hoped he used a condom?
How about telling him something like, picking up strange men in bathrooms is dangerous.
Something like, WHAT THE HELL WERE YOU THINKING!
And lets not forget Jennings own words in his book about his admiration of Henry Hay?
This dude, shouldn't have ANYTHING TO DO with our children in any way.
He's a perverted nutjob, NOTHING MORE!

This is typical chefjester, even when shown to be wrong he still tries to claim that he is still correct. LOL

So I have a question, in all honesty what should he have done?? Since the fact is that the student was of age there was no child molestation ,meaning you either lied or were just a lemming following your marching orders without question, so what do you honestly believe he should have done??

and here's another example of the apple before the cart. Instead of questioning the qualifications and moral turpitude of this advocate of child homosexuality, drsmith, who IS NOT A DOCTOR BY THE WAY, attacks the poster for challenging an Obama czar. Regardless of what is posted this fucking clown shouldn't be within a 1000 yards of any school!!!!!

Quite an imagination you have there. If you spent as much time studying as you spend imagining sick things about people you disagree with, you might eventually earn that GED.

Apparently there is no imagining anything here. Your defense of and admitted advocate of homosexual love between children is evidence enough for the other posters here to make their own judgements about you.

Have a lovely day.:lol:

Stop using czar all the time it degrades the actual meaning of the word. So let's see what quotes this site claims he said we're going to promote homosexuality as something normal (read the context of it), and it's from a conservative anti-homosexuality site.

A rejection of God (who cares)

Trying to make sure a kid practiced safe sex (blasphemy madness, err something).

A condemnation of the religious right (a plus in my book)

Admitting he gets stoned once in a while, nobody seemed to care about Bush's dui which was more dangerous then taking weed and staring at clouds.

ZZZZ, you guys have nothing but the fact that he has views you disagree with, and other than the gay thing I see no proof he'll try to make his beliefs curriculum (which is more than I can say for the creationists in the religious right).

Last edited:
Carry on!

Minor is anyone under 18, it's a legal term. And no 16 is not a child, in fact some states have age of consent at 16.

Apparently there is no imagining anything here. Your defense of and admitted advocate of homosexual love between children is evidence enough for the other posters here to make their own judgements about you.

admitted advocate of homosexual love between children

Well, I didn't advocate any such thing, but it is better than them setting each other on fire. Unless, you think they should set each other on fire? Do you? You do, don't you. Of course, one leads to the other. You sick fu....
See, that sounds just as stupid as when you did it.

admitted advocate of homosexual love between children

Well, I didn't advocate any such thing, but it is better than them setting each other on fire. Unless, you think they should set each other on fire? Do you? You do, don't you. Of course, one leads to the other. You sick fu....
See, that sounds just as stupid as when you did it.

in your twisted, perverted sense of reality...perhaps. But to the rest of us 300 million normal Americans your just posting rubbish.

Have a nice day,

Forum List

Back