Safe And Effective ® Narrative Fatigue

Weatherman2020

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2013
Right coast, classified
Never mind the good ‘ol days when the vax kept you from ever catching the ChiCom Flu. Remember when you were around 40 times more likely to be hospitalized with Covid if you were unvaxxed? Or around 15 times more likely to get Covid?

It’s remarkable how little time it took for these ratios to head for the basement.

This sure doesn’t sound like the results one should expect from an allegedly 98% effective product.

What’s going on in Manitoba is the same that’s going on in all industrial nations.
1642788032182.png

Never mind the good ‘ol days when the vax kept you from ever catching the ChiCom Flu. Remember when you were around 40 times more likely to be hospitalized with Covid if you were unvaxxed? Or around 15 times more likely to get Covid?

It’s remarkable how little time it took for these ratios to head for the basement.

This sure doesn’t sound like the results one should expect from an allegedly 98% effective product.

What’s going on in Manitoba is the same that’s going on in all industrial nations.
View attachment 591008
I think you have misinterpreted the charts. For example:
People who are not fully vaccinated are 10X more likely to die with Covid-19.

I think you have misinterpreted the charts. For example:
I’ve always said the vaccines may give you a better shot at survival. The issue is banning unvaccinated from places as if they’re carriers. There isn’t one vax Karen screaming at the unvaccinated because they are concerned about the other persons welfare.
If I want to sit in my lazy boy chair all day smoking and drinking, yeah I’ll have a better chance of dying. Is that same vax Karen going to try to intervene on my behalf? Nope.
There’s no logic or reason behind the ChiComFluphobia mental illness. It’s pure hysteria.

I’ve always said the vaccines may give you a better shot at survival. The issue is banning unvaccinated from places as if they’re carriers. There isn’t one vax Karen screaming at the unvaccinated because they are concerned about the other persons welfare.
If I want to sit in my lazy boy chair all day smoking and drinking, yeah I’ll have a better chance of dying. Is that same vax Karen going to try to intervene on my behalf? Nope.
There’s no logic or reason behind the ChiComFluphobia mental illness. It’s pure hysteria.
I fully understand the situation with the pretending the issue is being forced, rather than being vaccinated.
Most of you antivaxxers here ranting and complaining have been vaccinated because it makes sense. But many others too are trying to hold to Trump's abandoned position against the vaccines. Little of it is of any interest anymore. If the next variant is more harmful, the American statistics will tell the story. Maybe we'll discuss it again, if/when it happens.
I've been vaccinated twice and boosted and haven't been infected as far as I know.

I fully understand the situation with the pretending the issue is being forced, rather than being vaccinated.
Most of you antivaxxers here ranting and complaining have been vaccinated because it makes sense. But many others too are trying to hold to Trump's abandoned position against the vaccines. Little of it is of any interest anymore. If the next variant is more harmful, the American statistics will tell the story. Maybe we'll discuss it again, if/when it happens.
I've been vaccinated twice and boosted and haven't been infected as far as I know.
No jab, no masks and I’ve been in close contact with thousands with my volunteer work the past two years.
And no ChiCom flu for me yet.

Just looked at an event that sounded interesting to attend. Said you must be vaccinated or show proof of a negative test result to attend. That makes absolutely zero sense. A vaccinated person can be carrying and spreading the virus as much as an unvaccinated person.

I’m not anti vaccine. I’m anti-stupid. And this whole vaccine thing is just one stupid action after another.

No jab, no masks and I’ve been in close contact with thousands with my volunteer work the past two years.
And no ChiCom flu for me yet.

Just looked at an event that sounded interesting to attend. Said you must be vaccinated or show proof of a negative test result to attend. That makes absolutely zero sense. A vaccinated person can be carrying and spreading the virus as much as an unvaccinated person.

I’m not anti vaccine. I’m anti-stupid. And this whole vaccine thing is just one stupid action after another.
I'm pretty sure there are also many who will claim to not be vaccinated but are.

I'm not going to debate the efficacy of the vaccines on preventing serious illness that results in hospitalization and death. I believe in them and I also believe in methods used to coerce people into being vaccinated.

I'm pretty sure there are also many who will claim to not be vaccinated but are.

I'm not going to debate the efficacy of the vaccines on preventing serious illness that results in hospitalization and death. I believe in them and I also believe in methods used to coerce people into being vaccinated.
Issue isn’t the vaccine as much as it is indisputable that the vaccine does not keep you virus free yet half of society is running around thinking it does keep you vaccine free.

And if you want to believe that over 1/3 of America is not unvaccinated, that’s your issue.

Okay dude we get it. The entire first page is Weatherman topics. Go outside.

We get it you hate Joe Biden, good grief. Change the record.

Forum List

Back