Safe And Effective ®

Weatherman2020

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2013
Right coast, classified
Passport to nowhere.

Most vaccines — against polio, smallpox, measles and other diseases — prevent infection and spread. But not COVID-19 vaccines. Now that the battle is against the delta variant, they’ve become disease-tamers rather than infection preventers.

Governors and mayors from Maine to Los Angeles are demanding that public employees, and even nurses and doctors, hailed just months ago as heroes, get vaxxed or go without a job.

Just as politicians don’t read the bills before voting on them, they don’t keep up with science but still want to tell the rest of us what to do.

The groundbreaking findings in Lancet show that fully vaccinated people who came down with COVID infected others in their household at the same rate (about 25%) as unvaccinated people did (about 23%). The vaccinated had just as much viral load in their upper respiratory tract, making them just as contagious.

The British researchers also found that vaccinated people were only somewhat less likely to contract the virus (25%) compared with the unvaccinated (38%). That conflicts with Centers for Disease Control and Prevention data showing the vaccinated are far less likely to contract COVID.

One thing is for sure: The science is uncertain on this. So, government should not be using a heavy hand to impose mandates claiming to make workplaces safer.

In a few more months we will need to go back into full lockdown because of the election variant of the Covid Virus and will be given the all clear after November 2022 election…

The vaccine should have never been misrepresented as a cure or a possible way to stop the spread and should have been sold as like the flu shot instead…

NO vaccine is 100% effective.

And no vaccine is without side effects

Did you invent a vaccine for hepatitis C?

Guess how many doses of polio vaccine you got. Go ahead. Guess.
Wish it was me who discovered the Hepatitis C vaccine. Instead I just got the 3 jabs and haven’t worried about it in the 4 decades since I got it. Polio? No idea. Got vaccinated 6 decades ago and haven’t had a second thought about that either.

Unlike you ChiCom Flu suckers who live in morbid fear of what you’re supposed to be vaccinated against.

Go look up the meaning of vaccine. I double dog dare you.

So how are the lib loons today with their dire proclamations and threats of house arrests and house access denials snd firings and forced injections and the other fantasies where We The People are supposed to provide secure medical feelings for them?

One thing is for sure: The science is uncertain on this.
oh, i'll wager they're certain of ONE thing.......

1636585955920.png

~S~

Wish it was me who discovered the Hepatitis C vaccine. Instead I just got the 3 jabs and haven’t worried about it in the 4 decades since I got it. Polio? No idea. Got vaccinated 6 decades ago and haven’t had a second thought about that either.

Unlike you ChiCom Flu suckers who live in morbid fear of what you’re supposed to be vaccinated against.

You should look up response rate to hepatitis B vaccine (there is no hepatitis c vaccine). It’s not 100%.

Polio vaccine required 4 shots to be most effective. I got 5 because I was going to an endemic area and needed a booster.

and here is where one could go>>>>

Vaccine Definition & Meaning | Dictionary.com​

https://www.dictionary.com › browse › vaccine

A vaccine is a substance introduced into someone's body to prevent them from getting a specific disease. It usually consists of a small amount of a killed, ...
Vaccine lymph · ‎Vaccination · ‎Vaccinee

Why did CDC change definition for 'vaccine'? Agency explains​

https://www.miamiherald.com › news › article254111268

Sep 9, 2021 — Before the change, the definition for “vaccination” read, “the act of introducing a vaccine into the body to produce immunity to a specific ...

~S~

Forum List

Back