Sadly the only way Roy Moore loses the senate is

Indeed. The main defenses against Mooreā€™s rape and pedophelia have been either that the children consented to his sexual advances, or that making out with and groping children is fine. I have no hope that Alabama will break with their stereotype and vote against him.

You should eat a ban at USMB for flat out lying. You are really one fucked up asshole to continue to lie like this.
Wow. You are on record here saying that itā€™s all good because all Roy Moore did was make out with and grope some children, and you call ME fucked up? Shut the fuck up, Canadian.

Mod Edit: Chill out

Last edited by a moderator:
Sadly the only way Roy Moore loses the senate is if he is caught having sex with a man.

Otherwise he will be the next senator going to washington.

Oh stop it...thatā€™s just ridiculous. Nobody wants to see you publicly mentally masturbate. Put it away.

There is a lot to gain from throwing accusations at Roy Moore (whom I donā€™t really care for), and many people see this whole purge of sexual predators turning into a witch hunt, and in this case there is a lot to gain, a friggen senate seat. To many, itā€™s odd that the accusations come up at the perfect time to torpedo a campaign in the perfect climate.

I believe in due process, and I believe that alleged victims should be taken seriously. But the likeliness of being taken seriously goes down when itā€™s at the perfect moment during a senate race 40 years after the fact. A world with due process is much better than a world without it. And when it comes to ā€œhe said she saidā€ bringing it up 40 years later doesnā€™t help.

If someone was accusing Biden running for pres in 2020, of abuse that happened 40 years earlier, Iā€™d give it the same amount of credence. Iā€™d listen, yes, but we really have to teach our women and children to speak out when it happens, and not wait decades so the actual monsters can keep on abusing.

Indeed. The main defenses against Mooreā€™s rape and pedophelia have been either that the children consented to his sexual advances, or that making out with and groping children is fine. I have no hope that Alabama will break with their stereotype and vote against him.

You should eat a ban at USMB for flat out lying. You are really one fucked up asshole to continue to lie like this.
While I agree 100 percent with your statement, lying is not an offense here. If it were, none of the democrats would be here.

Wow. You are on record here saying that itā€™s all good because all Roy Moore did was make out with and grope some children, and you call ME fucked up? Shut the fuck up, Canadian.

You are a fucking liar. You are calling him a pedophile and a rapist. Seriously asshole you are beyond belief to accuse a man of that all over fucking politics douchebag. And I'm not going to shut the fuck up liar.
The old rapist doesnā€™t even deny trolling for highschool pussy as a 30+ year old. Take your ā€œfamily valuesā€ and shove them up your ass.

You are a fucking liar. You are calling him a pedophile and a rapist. Seriously asshole you are beyond belief to accuse a man of that all over fucking politics douchebag. And I'm not going to shut the fuck up liar.

Tiny he made this girl touch his penis , this is what rape is ..look it up

never heard that definition of rape before.

The old rapist doesnā€™t even deny trolling for highschool pussy as a 30+ year old. Take your ā€œfamily valuesā€ and shove them up your ass.

rapist?

rapist?
Are you from Alabama? Were you raised that children can give consent?

rapist?

No..

But,

where, other than you, are the accusations of pedophilia?

last I heard, the youngest that has come forward was 14, over the age where it is considered pedophilia.

and which of his victims have accused him of rape?

rapist?

No..

But,

last I heard, the youngest that has come forward was 14, over the age where it is considered pedophilia.

Aw how cute with your semantics, defending a sexual predator of children :itsok:

rapist?

No..

But,

Aw how cute with your semantics, defending a sexual predator of children :itsok:

Not semantics, little boy

facts

Calling him a pedophile and a rapist doesn't make you LOOK like a fool, it proves you to be one.

Tiny he made this girl touch his penis , this is what rape is ..look it up

Nope. You have to have penetration. Doesn't have to be a penis, but you gotta have penetration.
ā€œThe penetration, no matter how slight, of the vagina or anus with any body part or object, or oral penetration by a sex organ of another person, without the consent of the victim.ā€
An Updated Definition of Rape

rapist?

No..

But,

facts

Calling him a pedophile and a rapist doesn't make you LOOK like a fool, it proves you to be one.
Wrong, but regardless, better to be a fool than to defend the sexual assault of children. Pervert.

No..

But,

facts

Wrong, but regardless, better to be a fool than to defend the sexual assault of children. Pervert.

Even the court of public opinion would throw out your case, of calling him a rapist and a pedophile.

Legal system would find in his favor should it go to trial.

I'd tell you to stop being an ass, but I doubt that is possible.

Liar. The two women he dated in their late teens completely contradict your dirty fucking mind asshole. Nothing more than kissing and hugging. Mothers thrilled to death that their daughters were dating the Deputy DA because he was so honorable and trustworthy and such great marriage material.

One of those young ladies happens to b a very prominent Democrat who signed for Hillary Clinton and others. She had nothing but good things to say about Moore.

You are a liar. Calling him a rapist when there hasn't even been an accusation that he raped any one shows what a fucking slimeball you are. All for politics. Disgusting.

Forum List

Back