Sadly the only way Roy Moore loses the senate is

Wow. You are on record here saying that it’s all good because all Roy Moore did was make out with and grope some children, and you call ME fucked up? Shut the fuck up, Canadian.

You are a fucking liar. You are calling him a pedophile and a rapist. Seriously asshole you are beyond belief to accuse a man of that all over fucking politics douchebag. And I'm not going to shut the fuck up liar.

Tiny he made this girl touch his penis , this is what rape is ..look it up

Nope. You have to have penetration. Doesn't have to be a penis, but you gotta have penetration.
“The penetration, no matter how slight, of the vagina or anus with any body part or object, or oral penetration by a sex organ of another person, without the consent of the victim.”
An Updated Definition of Rape

What you are talking about is
Statutory Rape
Sexual intercourse by an adult with a person below a statutorily designated age.

The criminal offense of statutory rape is committed when an adult sexually penetrates a person who, under the law, isincapable of consenting to sex. Minors and physically and mentally incapacitated persons are deemed incapable ofconsenting to sex under rape statutes in all states. These persons are considered deserving of special protection becausethey are especially vulnerable due to their youth or condition.

But Rape itself meaning is

noun
unlawful sexual intercourse or any other sexual penetration of thevagina, anus, or mouth of another person, with or without force, by asex organ, other body part, or foreign object, without the consent ofthe victim.
statutory rape.
an act of plunder, violent seizure, or abuse; despoliation; violation:
the rape of the countryside.
Archaic. the act of seizing and carrying off by force.

" any other sexual penetration of the vagina, anus, or mouth of another person, with or without force,"
(emphasis mine)

I see the word penetration in your definition.

Did you somehow miss it?

Ok..getting a bit explicit but here is are her comments..

before long she was lying on a blanket on the floor. She remembers Moore disappearing into another room and coming out with nothing on but “tight white” underwear.

She remembers that Moore kissed her, that he took off her pants and shirt, and that he touched her through her bra and underpants. She says that he guided her hand to his underwear and that she yanked her hand back.

“I wasn’t ready for that — I had never put my hand on a man’s penis, much less an erect one,” Corfman says.

Woman says Roy Moore initiated sexual encounter when she was 14, he was 32

You are a fucking liar. You are calling him a pedophile and a rapist. Seriously asshole you are beyond belief to accuse a man of that all over fucking politics douchebag. And I'm not going to shut the fuck up liar.

Nope. You have to have penetration. Doesn't have to be a penis, but you gotta have penetration.
“The penetration, no matter how slight, of the vagina or anus with any body part or object, or oral penetration by a sex organ of another person, without the consent of the victim.”

Statutory Rape
Sexual intercourse by an adult with a person below a statutorily designated age.

The criminal offense of statutory rape is committed when an adult sexually penetrates a person who, under the law, isincapable of consenting to sex. Minors and physically and mentally incapacitated persons are deemed incapable ofconsenting to sex under rape statutes in all states. These persons are considered deserving of special protection becausethey are especially vulnerable due to their youth or condition.

noun
unlawful sexual intercourse or any other sexual penetration of thevagina, anus, or mouth of another person, with or without force, by asex organ, other body part, or foreign object, without the consent ofthe victim.
statutory rape.

" any other sexual penetration of the vagina, anus, or mouth of another person, with or without force,"
(emphasis mine)

Did you somehow miss it?

before long she was lying on a blanket on the floor. She remembers Moore disappearing into another room and coming out with nothing on but “tight white” underwear.

She remembers that Moore kissed her, that he took off her pants and shirt, and that he touched her through her bra and underpants. She says that he guided her hand to his underwear and that she yanked her hand back.

“I wasn’t ready for that — I had never put my hand on a man’s penis, much less an erect one,” Corfman says.

Doubt a court of law would call it rape.

No one has ever spun this around either. I remember being young.

:lol:

Last thing I ever wanted to date was any boy in my class. Or even a senior frat boy. And coming from that generation when I was a baby in the 60's and 70's and hanging with Alice Cooper and others I had no use for some pimple faced 16 year old boy. I liked men. Not boys.

I have no doubt most of the women we are seeing now bitch about some older man wanting to date them are full of shit. I know the area quite well because of bass fishing in Guntersville Lake. And I know south. Even now dating a DDA would be a catch beyond all dreams.

These women are liars saying they found it offensive.

I grew up in the 60's and 70's too...at 14 you were not hanging with older men..

Statutory Rape

noun
statutory rape.

(emphasis mine)

Did you somehow miss it?

Doubt a court of law would call it rape.

I am not sure..but i found this

Most states choose to label the crime of rape as sexual assault. Sexual assault is divided into degrees: first-, second-, third-,and fourth-degree sexual assault. West Virginia provides an illustration of how rape laws are typically written. In WestVirginia, a person is guilty of sexual assault in the first degree when that person engages in sexual intercourse or sexualintrusion with another person and either inflicts serious bodily injury upon anyone or employs a deadly weapon in thecommission of the act (W. Va. Code § 61-8B-3 [1996]). Additionally, a person age 14 years or older who engages in sexualintercourse or sexual intrusion with another person who is 11 years old or less is guilty of first-degree sexual assault. Aperson convicted of the crime of first-degree sexual assault in West Virginia faces imprisonment for at least 15 years and notmore than 35 years and may be fined from $1,000 to $10,000.

rape

Statutory Rape

noun
statutory rape.

(emphasis mine)

Did you somehow miss it?

First statements never had a blanket on the floor.

Statutory Rape

noun
statutory rape.

(emphasis mine)

Did you somehow miss it?

Do tell how you know more than the woman seeing Roy's Whitie Tighties..

Last thing I ever wanted to date was any boy in my class. Or even a senior frat boy. And coming from that generation when I was a baby in the 60's and 70's and hanging with Alice Cooper and others I had no use for some pimple faced 16 year old boy. I liked men. Not boys.

I have no doubt most of the women we are seeing now bitch about some older man wanting to date them are full of shit. I know the area quite well because of bass fishing in Guntersville Lake. And I know south. Even now dating a DDA would be a catch beyond all dreams.

I grew up in the 60's and 70's too...at 14 you were not hanging with older men..

In her own statements which I don't believe at all by the way because her creds are horrific she said she found herself giddy with him.

When I was 14 I had older boys date me. I just had a dad who would check out their vehicles, give my date a twenty and say don't ever tell me you've run out of gas. I never missed a curfew.

But each date knew my dad would kill them if they went too far. Which to my dad was one kiss on the cheek at the end of the date. AND I know that if any shit went down like the first two accusers said Moore would have died on a hunting trip.

Sadly the only way Roy Moore loses the senate is if he is caught having sex with a man.

Otherwise he will be the next senator going to washington.
Alabama will not vote for you if you are gay or a Muslim

They will forgive anything else

Statutory Rape

noun
statutory rape.

(emphasis mine)

Did you somehow miss it?

I don't believe her. I don't believe her at all. And btw for good reason.

In her own statements which I don't believe at all by the way because her creds are horrific she said she found herself giddy with him.

When I was 14 I had older boys date me. I just had a dad who would check out their vehicles, give my date a twenty and say don't ever tell me you've run out of gas. I never missed a curfew.

But each date knew my dad would kill them if they went too far. Which to my dad was one kiss on the cheek at the end of the date. AND I know that if any shit went down like the first two accusers said Moore would have died on a hunting trip.

Well at 14 I was kissing Johnny on the railroad tracks..lol..cutest boy in school.

I had a friend who was having sex with all of the boys ( looking back she was messed up) ...and I was like stay the hell away from me. My dad died when I was young..so you have a blessing of your dad having your back.

Statutory Rape

noun
statutory rape.

(emphasis mine)

Did you somehow miss it?

I don't believe her. I don't believe her at all. And btw for good reason.

Why~

She's a psycho serial criminal. This type of overreach combined with the Gestapo black uniformed para-military anti-fa is going to sink the Ds. Therefore I hope Moore loses the race so he will have the time needed to use the Democratic party as punching bag RICO gang masquerading as a political party.

Well at 14 I was kissing Johnny on the railroad tracks..lol..cutest boy in school.

I had a friend who was having sex with all of the boys ( looking back she was messed up) ...and I was like stay the hell away from me. My dad died when I was young..so you have a blessing of your dad having your back.

My dad rocked. I never missed a curfew. With us we replicated it on steroids .You should have seen his face when Alice Cooper brought me home. God bless my dad. He still loved me.

Come on. When we were hot and young we never wanted to date the boy we knew

My dad rocked. I never missed a curfew. With us we replicated it on steroids .You should have seen his face when Alice Cooper brought me home. God bless my dad. He still loved me.

Ok now you have to tell me the story of Alice Cooper..

Come on. When we were hot and young we never wanted to date the boy we knew

I used to go to tons of concerts...I was at the Rolling Stones concert with my husband 35 years ago ( then boyfriend) I went to get a beer on my own and was standing there watching the Stones when some man came up and asked me if I wanted to go back stage and party with the stones.

.Haaa yeah like we know what those horn toads do backstage after a concert. ..

So I weighed it it..hummm leave my boyfriend and go backstage ..I said no thanks..made the right decision.

Maybe for you.

Forum List

Back