Sadly the only way Roy Moore loses the senate is

Indeed. The main defenses against Moore’s rape and pedophelia have been either that the children consented to his sexual advances, or that making out with and groping children is fine. I have no hope that Alabama will break with their stereotype and vote against him.

You should eat a ban at USMB for flat out lying. You are really one fucked up asshole to continue to lie like this.
Wow. You are on record here saying that it’s all good because all Roy Moore did was make out with and grope some children, and you call ME fucked up? Shut the fuck up, Canadian.

You are a fucking liar. You are calling him a pedophile and a rapist. Seriously asshole you are beyond belief to accuse a man of that all over fucking politics douchebag. And I'm not going to shut the fuck up liar.
The old rapist doesn’t even deny trolling for highschool pussy as a 30+ year old. Take your “family values” and shove them up your ass.

Liar. The two women he dated in their late teens completely contradict your dirty fucking mind asshole. Nothing more than kissing and hugging. Mothers thrilled to death that their daughters were dating the Deputy DA because he was so honorable and trustworthy and such great marriage material.

One of those young ladies happens to b a very prominent Democrat who signed for Hillary Clinton and others. She had nothing but good things to say about Moore.

You are a liar. Calling him a rapist when there hasn't even been an accusation that he raped any one shows what a fucking slimeball you are. All for politics. Disgusting.
Rape? no

Molesting a 14 year old? Yup

No one has ever spun this around either. I remember being young.

:lol:

Last thing I ever wanted to date was any boy in my class. Or even a senior frat boy. And coming from that generation when I was a baby in the 60's and 70's and hanging with Alice Cooper and others I had no use for some pimple faced 16 year old boy. I liked men. Not boys.

I have no doubt most of the women we are seeing now bitch about some older man wanting to date them are full of shit. I know the area quite well because of bass fishing in Guntersville Lake. And I know south. Even now dating a DDA would be a catch beyond all dreams.

These women are liars saying they found it offensive.

I grew up in the 60's and 70's too...at 14 you were not hanging with older men..

In her own statements which I don't believe at all by the way because her creds are horrific she said she found herself giddy with him.

When I was 14 I had older boys date me. I just had a dad who would check out their vehicles, give my date a twenty and say don't ever tell me you've run out of gas. I never missed a curfew.

:lol:

But each date knew my dad would kill them if they went too far. Which to my dad was one kiss on the cheek at the end of the date. AND I know that if any shit went down like the first two accusers said Moore would have died on a hunting trip.

Well at 14 I was kissing Johnny on the railroad tracks..lol..cutest boy in school.

I had a friend who was having sex with all of the boys ( looking back she was messed up) ...and I was like stay the hell away from me. My dad died when I was young..so you have a blessing of your dad having your back.

The funniest thing about my dad.....................he'd take that boys car apart. Just smile at the boy and roll with heres

You should eat a ban at USMB for flat out lying. You are really one fucked up asshole to continue to lie like this.
Wow. You are on record here saying that it’s all good because all Roy Moore did was make out with and grope some children, and you call ME fucked up? Shut the fuck up, Canadian.

You are a fucking liar. You are calling him a pedophile and a rapist. Seriously asshole you are beyond belief to accuse a man of that all over fucking politics douchebag. And I'm not going to shut the fuck up liar.
The old rapist doesn’t even deny trolling for highschool pussy as a 30+ year old. Take your “family values” and shove them up your ass.

Liar. The two women he dated in their late teens completely contradict your dirty fucking mind asshole. Nothing more than kissing and hugging. Mothers thrilled to death that their daughters were dating the Deputy DA because he was so honorable and trustworthy and such great marriage material.

One of those young ladies happens to b a very prominent Democrat who signed for Hillary Clinton and others. She had nothing but good things to say about Moore.

You are a liar. Calling him a rapist when there hasn't even been an accusation that he raped any one shows what a fucking slimeball you are. All for politics. Disgusting.
Rape? no

Molesting a 14 year old? Yup

Let Leigh come forward. No hidingNo fucking work this.Oh yeas I want her to come forward.

Forum List

Back