Sadly, President Trump is suffering from Dementia on top of other mental illnesses

Yeah let's keep our fingers crossed that we all still even exist in 4 years if Trump ian't stopped
If we survived 8 years of Obama we can survive anything.
Well you voted to test that theory with this evil nutjob you elected. So far his most damaging plans have been prevented thanks to his wild incompetence. Let's hope that keeps up.
I would ask you for evidence of his Dementia, of his 'damaging plans', and his 'wild incompetence', but all I would get back is 'wild opinion', so that would be a complete waste of my time. So I will just say, 'Whatever you say, snowflake.'
There is certainly evidence of developing dementia. Have you ever wondered why your 5 year old understands everything Trump says? If you do a word count of high use verbs, non-specific nouns, and fillers in his speeches and interviews, you will find he speaks at a 4th grade level. This is disturbing because his speech pattern has been deteriorating both in level and cohesion. Although never a great public speaker, there is a a very noticeable deterioration over the last 25 years . Also, his mind wanders in interviews and he often forgets the question. The interviewer ask about Afghanistan and Trump replies with comments on ISIS. His interviews are often incomplete sentences where he loses his train of thought, changes the subject, and drops into a platitude. It's best explained in the following video.

Last edited:
Another new day, STILL no evidence.
Never trust a republican
Certainly not intelligent intel allies. won't

Analysis | Trump’s Russia leak has countries scared to share intel. That’s really dangerous.
Another Day, another butt-hurt claim.

The article calls itself 'Analysis'. Please provide the evidence that this reporter actually talked to official representatives of other countries, provide their names, and cite the quotes where they say they are afraid to share Intel with the US now.
- The article was written by the Washington Post, the media whose employees reportedly CHEERED after writing their latest 'hit' piece - Oh no, nothing politically biased there. Sorry - the Post discredited itself.
- It quotes CNN as a reliable source of information. Do I REALLY need to post the Youtube video again of Cuomo declaring on live TV how CNN had done everything it could to help Hillary win to include ignoring all of her scandals? Sorry , but CNN has more than proven it is a FAKE media source.

The article title declares 'countries are afraid to share Intel' but the article itself debunks this false title. The article states 'one incident' will not lead to anything serious and how nations will continue to work with the US because they need our Intel more than we need theirs...and finally the REPORTER cites the usual anonymous 'experts' without naming names...which means the reporter might as well have just written 'I THINK...'.

Fake Media, False Claims, 'Anonymous 'Experts'....

Another new day, more BS from the left.

Another new day, STILL no evidence.
Never trust a republican
Certainly not intelligent intel allies. won't

Analysis | Trump’s Russia leak has countries scared to share intel. That’s really dangerous.
Another Day, another butt-hurt claim.

The article calls itself 'Analysis'. Please provide the evidence that this reporter actually talked to official representatives of other countries, provide their names, and cite the quotes where they say they are afraid to share Intel with the US now.
- The article was written by the Washington Post, the media whose employees reportedly CHEERED after writing their latest 'hit' piece - Oh no, nothing politically biased there. Sorry - the Post discredited itself.
- It quotes CNN as a reliable source of information. Do I REALLY need to post the Youtube video again of Cuomo declaring on live TV how CNN had done everything it could to help Hillary win to include ignoring all of her scandals? Sorry , but CNN has more than proven it is a FAKE media source.

The article title declares 'countries are afraid to share Intel' but the article itself debunks this false title. The article states 'one incident' will not lead to anything serious and how nations will continue to work with the US because they need our Intel more than we need theirs...and finally the REPORTER cites the usual anonymous 'experts' without naming names...which means the reporter might as well have just written 'I THINK...'.

Fake Media, False Claims, 'Anonymous 'Experts'....

Another new day, more BS from the left.
Easy I trust you and what you say on the same level as I trust the liar in the WH..What country will trust this FN Blabbermouth we have in our WH ?? I've called him a blabbermouth from way before stupid people elected him and he proves me right in every way on every day

Forum List

Back