Sadly, President Trump is suffering from Dementia on top of other mental illnesses

OPEn source??? Where did you get that from ? FOX ? For open source they certainly ruffled all repub and dem feathers...WH says he's not given sources
No, Edward - there are several sources. I posted some of the links earlier. Feel free to go back and look at them. Point is, it is easier to claim things, as you are doing. Finding out the truth takes a little bit of work.

"McMaster tells reporters that the information was available through "open-source reporting." That typically refers to reporting that's publicly available, such as news accounts, academic reports or social media."
- https://www.usnews.com/news/politic...-national-security-adviser-to-brief-reporters

OPEn source??? Where did you get that from ? FOX ? For open source they certainly ruffled all repub and dem feathers...WH says he's not given sources
No, Edward - there are several sources. I posted some of the links earlier. Feel free to go back and look at them. Point is, it is easier to claim things, as you are doing. Finding out the truth takes a little bit of work.
WH said TRUMP is not given sources

WH said TRUMP is not given sources
Ummm....'Open Sources', again, means you can get the information through public, available media. The Natl Security Advisor stated everything Trump discussed can be / is found in 'Open Sources'.

'Sadly, President Trump is suffering from Dementia on top of other mental illnesses'

So the entire premise for this thread is false. Got it. Nothing to see....moving on.

Guess who easy
"""you can't have someone in the WH that doesn't know the meaning of the words confidential and classified??"""""
You also can't have someone in the WH who has been proven to have broken laws regarding classified, someone 'too stupid to know they're breaking laws', someone who is too dumb to know you can't give your maid access to highly classified documents so she can print them out for you.

But back to Trump - since the media's ONLY 'witness' / 'source' has come out and said the entire story is false because they never said what was reported, we don't have to worry about having a President such as you described. Didn't happen. No evidence...AGAIN.

DUH where the fuck have you been all day? Trump even tweet it himself. I guess when you live on this forum you're oblivious to what's going on in the world except for what you read here and of course it's all fake news to you if it doesn't meet your narrative.

God it will be fun coming on here when he is replaced, resigns or indicted for something. It'll be like shooting cons in a grease pit.

I guess when you live on this forum you're oblivious to what's going on in the world except for what you read here and of course it's all fake news to you if it doesn't meet your narrative.
Actually DD, I listened to the National Security Advisor say nothing illegal happened and that everything Trump discussed can / is found in 'Open Source' media. I also ready where the 'source' used for this false accusation stated he said nor saw any such thing, that the report falsely claimed he was a source that could / would verify their Fake News report.

I know this means nothing to YOU because it does not fit the snowflake Fake News 'Get Trump' agenda.

God it will be fun coming on here when he is replaced, resigns or indicted for something. It'll be like shooting cons in a grease pit.
It will be nice when / if snowflakes EVER produce the 1st bit of evidence to support their false accusations.

I guess when you live on this forum you're oblivious to what's going on in the world except for what you read here and of course it's all fake news to you if it doesn't meet your narrative.
Actually DD, I listened to the National Security Advisor say nothing illegal happened and that everything Trump discussed can / is found in 'Open Source' media. I also ready where the 'source' used for this false accusation stated he said nor saw any such thing, that the report falsely claimed he was a source that could / would verify their Fake News report.

I know this means nothing to YOU because it does not fit the snowflake Fake News 'Get Trump' agenda.
OVER and over and over again I see and hear clips of the orange rectum lie about Hill spreading classified info and here this s--t head does the same as he accused hill of??? and you make excuses for that ???

NSA refuses to say whether info classified Sorry easy and again IT DID come from Israel

NSA refuses to say whether info classified Sorry easy and again IT DID come from Israel
I am not saying it did not come from Israel - I am saying according to the Natl Sec Advisor, that info that came from Israel was found in open source reporting.

Again, open up another investigation. Let's see if we can get them to double-digit numbers, bogging down the entire govt in the DNC's 'revenge politics' because Trump beat their criminal candidate.

Meanwhile we will all ignore how Obama spent 8 years violating both Constitution and Law yet was just as protected by his fellow Dems as was all the criminals Obama protected in his administration (Hillary, Holder, Reid, Castro, etc...)

Go for it.

I am not saying it did not come from Israel - I am saying according to the Natl Sec Advisor, that info that came from Israel was found in open source reporting.

Again, open up another investigation. Let's see if we can get them to double-digit numbers, bogging down the entire govt in the DNC's 'revenge politics' because Trump beat their criminal candidate.

Meanwhile we will all ignore how Obama spent 8 years violating both Constitution and Law yet was just as protected by his fellow Dems as was all the criminals Obama protected in his administration (Hillary, Holder, Reid, Castro, etc...)

Go for it.
Don't you think it's time your wagons stop circling this pos in our WH and start thinking of the good of our country??? You really believe this moron will keep us safer than Obama did??

Don't you think it's time your wagons stop circling this pos in our WH and start thinking of the good of our country??? You really believe this moron will keep us safer than Obama did??

1. No 'wagons have been circled' or needed to be in defense of Trump. EVERY accusation against him so far as been made without any evidence and without any merit so far.

'Collusion': Directors of both FBI and NSA testified there has NEVER been any evidence to support the claim.
- The FBI reported 3 times there is NO evidence
- Obama's Director of Natl Intelligence testified there is NO evidence
- Intel Committee Chairman: No Evidence
- Intel Committee Member D-Feinstein: NO Evidence
- Today, after over 10 months of multiple investigations: NO evidence

'Russians hacked the election'
- No evidence. The only ones who tried to hack the actual election was Obama and the DHS

Russians hacked the DNC E-mails
- No Evidence. Seth Rich, Horrific reported DNC cyber security practices, DWS' 3 Pakistani spies she gave access to DNC e-mails/username/passwords - THAT is how the DNC was 'hacked'

...and on and on. Provide some evidence and get their credibility back 1st then come talk to me.

2. Will Trump keep us safer than Obama?
- Trump is for National Security, which means against an open border that let's people/threats come across our border we don't know about.
- Trump has not caused the needless deaths of Americans by refusing to pull them out of harm's way when he knows an attack is coming
- Trump has not given visas to terrorists and allowed them to come into the US and kill Americans
- Trump has not been told about terrorists here to bomb us and allowed them to carry out their mission
- Obama has not supplied, financed, armed, trained, protected, and defended terrorists
- Obama has not dragged us into Un-Constitutional Wars to aid terrorists responsible for the murders of over 3,00 Americans....

SHORT ANSWER: YES, I think Trump will keep us safer than Barry ever did. Trump has a long way to even catch Barry. let alone surpass him, in keeping Americans less safe.

1. No 'wagons have been circled' or needed to be in defense of Trump. EVERY accusation against him so far as been made without any evidence and without any merit so far.

'Collusion': Directors of both FBI and NSA testified there has NEVER been any evidence to support the claim.

- No evidence. The only ones who tried to hack the actual election was Obama and the DHS

- No Evidence. Seth Rich, Horrific reported DNC cyber security practices, DWS' 3 Pakistani spies she gave access to DNC e-mails/username/passwords - THAT is how the DNC was 'hacked'

...and on and on. Provide some evidence and get their credibility back 1st then come talk to me.

- Trump is for National Security, which means against an open border that let's people/threats come across our border we don't know about.
- Trump has not caused the needless deaths of Americans by refusing to pull them out of harm's way when he knows an attack is coming
- Trump has not given visas to terrorists and allowed them to come into the US and kill Americans
- Trump has not been told about terrorists here to bomb us and allowed them to carry out their mission
- Obama has not supplied, financed, armed, trained, protected, and defended terrorists
- Obama has not dragged us into Un-Constitutional Wars to aid terrorists responsible for the murders of over 3,00 Americans....

SHORT ANSWER: YES, I think Trump will keep us safer than Barry ever did. Trump has a long way to even catch Barry. let alone surpass him, in keeping Americans less safe.
I won't keep going round and round with you anymore You are just too way up trumps and republican butts Do me a favor and treat this pos just half as badly as you treated hillary

I won't keep going round and round with you anymore You are just too way up trumps and republican butts Do me a favor and treat this pos just half as badly as you treated hillary

it's called the dunning-kruger effect in which the incompetent person is too incompetent to understand his own incompetence

1. There is no being overboard here on Trump's behalf. I am simply pointing out FACT. The snowflake accusations against Trump are based n ZERO FACT. That is not my opinion - that is coming from the NSA, FBI, NIA, the House Intel Committee, and Democrats in that Committee. There is no evidence. If there was the leakers in Washington would have had it out by now, and snowflakes would have posted it by now. You know that's true. Don't agree there is no evidence? Post it.

2. Treat Trump 'half as bad' as Hillary? I have not treated Hillary badly. Again, I have been factual and fair.

1. To anyone who has experience with classified it was immediately apparent she broke the law during her server scandal. Snowflakes with zero clue kept declaring this not to be the case, but in the end the FBI - Comey - testified to what those of us knew from the start; HILLARY BROKE THE LAW.

2. Despite the rabid liberal / snowflake claim of the opposite, had a Republican candidate been under multiple FBI investigations days prior to the election as was Hillary (and we know now Hillary was guilty of crimes), there is no way in hell Democrats and their All-In media would have allowed that GOP candidate to stay in the race.
- The Democrats became the 1st party to ever openly defend / allow a candidate under multiple investigations by the FBI stay in the race...because 'it was her turn'.

3. Hillary Clinton only got the DNC's nomination because it was GIVEN to her. She never earned it. The Democrats rigged their primaries, engaged in election fraud during their primaries, and helped Hillary cheat during the debates. She would never have beaten Sanders without all that. This is the 2nd reason Hillary should not have been on the ballot during election day as the DNC's candidate...but I am glad he was because I am not sure Trump could have beaten Sanders. (Thank you Dems!)

it's called the dunning-kruger effect in which the incompetent person is too incompetent to understand his own incompetence

Yeah, like Comey testifying Hillary was too stupid to know she was breaking the law and endangering national security.

Yeah, like Comey testifying Hillary was too stupid to know she was breaking the law and endangering national security.
And PRESIDENT Trump not knowing where the info came from that he was giving Russia makes him smart? Russia is laughing at repub and trump incompetence

Forum List

Back