His Mainspring is About to Go “Boiinnggggggg”

On top of that he mistook the woman he sexually assaulted for his ex wife.

No

Also, I didn't want a link to some Fake News site.

Just tell me what you are aware of.

No

Also, I didn't want a link to some Fake News site.

Just tell me what you are aware of.
Is it your contention that the quotes in the article of what Trump (and Biden) said are lies made up by Forbes?

Secondly, I am aware of the examples provided in the article.

Is it your contention that the quotes in the article of what Trump (and Biden) said are lies made up by Forbes?

Secondly, I am aware of the examples provided in the article.

Disregard anywhere he said that Obama was running the country.
Those are not mistakes - those are purposeful comments, an opinion shared by many.

"'ANOTHER Psychiatrist: Trump dementia evidence "overwhelming'"

More and more psychiatrists are noting the increased speed in trump’s mental decline from one week to the next. At his political rallies and other instances when he communicates with his devoted fans, he exhibits lapses in memory and is often delusional.

Of course, trump’s MAGA devotees “understand” his every statement, regardless of the gibberish he spews, so his base remains solid. However, it’s the undecided voters that will gradually notice trump’s deteriorating faculties between now and Election Day, which, is many weeks away.

As trump’s legal troubles pile up that situation stresses his mind even more.

View attachment 922562

/----/ And, yet no mention of Dementia Joe shaking hands with no one. That's odd. Very odd indeed.
1711466920025.png

What shows how depraved they are is knowing Joe had these problems before he was installed as President. No concern for the general population as the almighty Progressive Party must be knelt to.
IMO it is a mistake to get into the habit of referring to the authoritarian Democratic party of slavery as "progressive" or "liberal".

TDR was progressive.

Last edited:
Disregard anywhere he said that Obama was running the country.
Those are not mistakes - those are purposeful comments, an opinion shared by many.
He didn't say Obama was president. He said Obama ran against Biden.

He forgot the name of his wife, lol.

He forgot what his ex wife even looks like. Lol

Look, I know how this goes. You ask for gaffes, I provide them, you make some weird claims how trump was just joking or he was owning the libs as if that somehow excuses all of Trump's slip ups.

I gave you gaffes, make all the excuses you want but Trump is deteriorating quickly right before our eyes.

Perhaps Trump's supporters should be more concerned with Trump's health instead of owning the libs?

IMO it is a mistake get into the habit of referring to the Democratic party of slavery as "progressive" or "liberal". TDR was progressive.
These days they are neither of those. They are Social Marxists intent on destroying America as it has been.

He didn't say Obama was president. He said Obama ran against Biden.
Jane, you ignorant slut!

Obama did run against Biden in 2008.

Learn history.

Last edited:
Obama did run against Biden in 2008, you ignorant slut!

And he thought Biden won?

That is even worse. Lol.

"'ANOTHER Psychiatrist: Trump dementia evidence "overwhelming'"

More and more psychiatrists are noting the increased speed in trump’s mental decline from one week to the next. At his political rallies and other instances when he communicates with his devoted fans, he exhibits lapses in memory and is often delusional.

Of course, trump’s MAGA devotees “understand” his every statement, regardless of the gibberish he spews, so his base remains solid. However, it’s the undecided voters that will gradually notice trump’s deteriorating faculties between now and Election Day, which, is many weeks away.

As trump’s legal troubles pile up that situation stresses his mind even more.

View attachment 922562

It needs to happen before October. And I think it will....

It wasn't my stupid conclusion, it was Trump's.

To answer your question however, from the link I posted.

“Joe Biden won against Barack Hussein Obama, has anyone ever heard of him?”
That was a matter of opinion, not a matter of fact.

Biden whooped Obama's ass in the debate, IMO.

Last edited:
“I was so busy in the White House, focusing on Russia and China and keeping our country safe,” Trump said of his duties that year. The discrepancy was immediately pointed out by state lawyer Kevin Wallace. “And just to refresh your recollection, you were not president in 2021?” he asked. “No I wasn’t,” Trump replied.

Forum List

Back