Sadly, President Trump is suffering from Dementia on top of other mental illnesses

Ima Cat

Apr 6, 2017
But its his dementia, rapidly progressing, thats most debilitating and most disqualifying of his current role.

It is getting difficult to differentiate between his routine lying and his dementia.

Whenever the Vice President and a majority of either the principal officers of the executive departments or of such other body as Congress may by law provide, transmit to the President pro tempore of the Senate and the Speaker of the House of Representatives their written declaration that the President is unable to discharge the powers and duties of his office, the Vice President shall immediately assume the powers and duties of the office as Acting President.

U.S. Constitution - Amendment 25 - The U.S. Constitution Online - USConstitution.net

But its his dementia, rapidly progressing, thats most debilitating and most disqualifying of his current role.
Another day, another butt-hurt snowflake claim... (sigh)...

Its only been a few months, can you imagine what shape these liberal filth will be in after 4 years of president Trump. I told you it would be worse than when Bush beat Gore. :laugh:

Another day, another butt-hurt snowflake claim... (sigh)...

Its only been a few months, can you imagine what shape these liberal filth will be in after 4 years of president Trump. I told you it would be worse than when Bush beat Gore. :laugh:
Yeah let's keep our fingers crossed that we all still even exist in 4 years if Trump isn't stopped

Last edited:
Yeah let's keep our fingers crossed that we all still even exist in 4 years if Trump ian't stopped
If we survived 8 years of Obama we can survive anything.
Well you voted to test that theory with this evil nutjob you elected. So far his most damaging plans have been prevented thanks to his wild incompetence. Let's hope that keeps up.

Yeah let's keep our fingers crossed that we all still even exist in 4 years if Trump ian't stopped
Well you voted to test that theory with this evil nutjob you elected. So far his most damaging plans have been prevented thanks to his wild incompetence. Let's hope that keeps up.
I would ask you for evidence of his Dementia, of his 'damaging plans', and his 'wild incompetence', but all I would get back is 'wild opinion', so that would be a complete waste of my time. So I will just say, 'Whatever you say, snowflake.'

I would ask you for evidence of his Dementia, of his 'damaging plans', and his 'wild incompetence', but all I would get back is 'wild opinion', so that would be a complete waste of my time. So I will just say, 'Whatever you say, snowflake.'
Still supporting the pos the big mouth talking to his buddies Russia but not our allies Huh Easy?

Still supporting the pos the big mouth talking to his buddies Russia but not our allies Huh Easy?
Nope, just pointing out butt-hurt and desperate snowflakes are, continuously and sadly creating false narratives they can't prove because they have no evidence with which to do so.

Hillary's husband couldn't control his sexual urges to such an extent that he had to engage in a relationship that included sodomy with an intern barely older than his daughter in a freaking closet in the White House and lefties think Trump is suffering from a mental illness. Go figure.

Nope, just pointing out butt-hurt and desperate snowflakes are, continuously and sadly creating false narratives they can't prove because they have no evidence with which to do so.
Guess who easy
"""you can't have someone in the WH that doesn't know the meaning of the words confidential and classified??"""""

Forum List

Back