Sad news: Diamond from Diamond and Silk has just died

I certainly believe she deserves the same compassion she regularly expressed in her skits. If you can find a link to her expressing the same understanding and compassion her sister is whining for, I'll reconsider things I've said about that pair of hateful cows.
Obviously you are free to express your views on this, and also show that you are no better than those you purport to hate…

I though the left was the party of compassion and tolerance. As we can see, that’s not so.

OMg 😳

That is horrible and I liked them

cubic zirconia & polyester were just a cheap knock off of frangela

1674506879271.jpeg

Obviously you are free to express your views on this, and also show that you are no better than those you purport to hate…

I though the left was the party of compassion and tolerance. As we can see, that’s not so.
Don't be so silly. It's the right that has always claimed to be morally superior,

Don't be so silly. It's the right that has always claimed to be morally superior,
The left has always claimed to be the party of compassion and tolerance. It doesn’t matter what the right claims, my point is that, your stance on this means you are no better than those who you complain about.

The left has always claimed to be the party of compassion and tolerance. It doesn’t matter what the right claims, my point is that, your stance on this means you are no better than those who you complain about.
Sorry, but I quit considering what you crazy right wingers thought back when you were calling me lazy and wanting someone to support me

Sorry, but I quit considering what you crazy right wingers thought back when you were calling me lazy and wanting someone to support me
Ok, I’m not sure where you are going with this, I just made an observation. All I’m saying is, if you want to call the right out on their missteps, that’s one thing, when you do the same thing, then you are just as they are….

Before they latched on parasitically to Trump, the sisters were prosperity-gospel scammers. That's right, they made a living ripping off the people in their own neighborhood, telling them that Jesus wanted them to give the sisters their money. That's the sort of crowd that Trump attracts.

That wasn't making them enough money, so they found a new gig, being the black friend that Republicans could mention to show they're not racist.

Forum List

Back