Sad news: Diamond from Diamond and Silk has just died

Pure ones have no excuse now that we know the appalling risks of receiving Impure tainted muck.

Find a relation or close friend immediately who is also pure and is blood group compatible and make sure you have some sort of way of making your necessary demands heard and acted on -- without discussion or argument if you bump into any of the Stupids with their know-all nonsense .

The easiest solution is to go in ahead of your surgery and donate your own blood.

Diamond was a notorious Anti-Vaxxer. Both she and her Reich Wing Nut Job partner were bounced from Fucked Snooze for disseminating Anti-Vaxxing rumors. She was not vaxxed and she died because she was not vaxxed. Dying from stupidity is something to be proud of.

I certainly believe she deserves the same compassion she regularly expressed in her skits. If you can find a link to her expressing the same understanding and compassion her sister is whining for, I'll reconsider things I've said about that pair of hateful cows.

You know, if this were one of the aging tyrants like Hillary or Pelosi or whomever, they would already have had a thread like this moved the dungeon.

I'll have to make a mental note to remember this thread whenever that happens and I leave my eulogy for the dearly deleted.

Last edited:
Very sad. I liked their sharp but humorous political commentaries. RIP.

"The World just lost a True Angel and Warrior Patriot for Freedom, Love, and Humanity! Please respect the privacy of Diamond’s family! Memorial Ceremony TBA. Contributions towards Preserving Diamond’s Legacy are only being accepted at the following link:"

View attachment 746388

Diamond who?? The world will miss her?? I don't think MOST of the world have heard of her.

Trump: We called her Diamond because her asshole was tighter than a Sentry Safe. RIP
I heard it was so loose till when she farted, it sounded like a flat tire flopping down an oil road at 35mph. flopflopflopflopflop

Very sad. I liked their sharp but humorous political commentaries. RIP.

"The World just lost a True Angel and Warrior Patriot for Freedom, Love, and Humanity! Please respect the privacy of Diamond’s family! Memorial Ceremony TBA. Contributions towards Preserving Diamond’s Legacy are only being accepted at the following link:"

View attachment 746388

So, she didn't take the vaccine and still died? Shocking. Never saw that coming.

So, she didn't take the vaccine and still died? Shocking. Never saw that coming.
Her tragic death by explosion could have been prevented. She was just so full of shit till her body couldn't contain the pressure. If they would have bought a cheap pop off valve, available at any hardware store, she would be alive today. .

Forum List

Back