Sad news: Diamond from Diamond and Silk has just died

From link (admittedly a bit sketchy):
"If Diamond were here, she'd be the first person to tell you not to get the vaccine. She refused to get vaccinated. Which is why she's gone, the virus killed her."

This part is verified:
  • Fired from fox news for spreading vax fake news in April of 2020.
  • Hired by Newsmax
  • Gets sick and hospitalized (covid rumors not confirmed) in November 2022
  • Returns for a show in December 2022
  • Gets sick again and dies Jan 2023

Last edited:
Never heard of them. RIP anyway, though. She wasn't a fag kiddie groomer apologist, so it's amazing she was even on the air.

I made the mistake of not making sure I got pure blood for my last surgery.
Based on some of my symptoms after that surgery I think I got vaxx blood.
Damn near fainted leaving the hospital then got the shakes so bad I couldnt dial a phone,made it to bed but I was freezing my ass off even in our Sleep Number bed that has a heating/cooling pad. Finally went to sleep and felt fine in the morning.
With all of the surgeries I've been through I've never had a reaction like I did after the last one.
From now on I'll be making sure I use my own blood,even if it is tainted it could get worse if the next doner has had multiple boosters.
I would not even trust those in the hospital to give you the covid shot without your knowledge. I think they KNOW the results of taking the covid shot tainted blood. There are ways to minimize that effect it appears.

Damn near fainted leaving the hospital then got the shakes so bad I couldnt dial a phone,made it to bed but I was freezing my ass off even in our Sleep Number bed that has a heating/cooling pad. Finally went to sleep and felt fine in the morning.
With all of the surgeries I've been through I've never had a reaction like I did after the last one.
From now on I'll be making sure I use my own blood,even if it is tainted it could get worse if the next doner has had multiple boosters.
Pure ones have no excuse now that we know the appalling risks of receiving Impure tainted muck.

Find a relation or close friend immediately who is also pure and is blood group compatible and make sure you have some sort of way of making your necessary demands heard and acted on -- without discussion or argument if you bump into any of the Stupids with their know-all nonsense .

And here comes the MAGAt sexual fantasies.
What is your fascination and/or expertise with "MAGAt sexual fantasies"?
You have posted this several times before and, in fact, this is the 2nd time just today that you have posted this comment on 2 entirely different threads.

I am offended by those who claim she was killed by Covid 19. While it's true that she did have Covid, and needed a respirator to breath, the actual cause of death was explosion. It's pretty technical, but it seems that she was just too full of shit till her body just couldn't contain it any more. Fortunately, the medical professionals realized the potential damage to surrounding people and equipment, and placed her in a protective dumpster behind the hospital shortly before the explosion.

Whats with the stupid fucks calling this fake news?
How the hell would they know?

But then I dont expect much from the bull dyke or sewer gator.

Forum List

Back