Media Undermines the USSC, then Breathlessly Reports that Public Opinion Follows

DGS49

Diamond Member
Apr 12, 2012
Pittsburgh

ALL of the recent "controversial" opinions by the Supreme Court have been cases where prior Courts have made shit up, and the current Court brings the precedents back into compliance with the actual fucking Constitution, and yet the reporting constantly portrays these decisions as POLITICAL. Then they report the public opinion is that the Court is being more political than ever.

“The Left was used to, for the most part, getting its way with the court,” said John Malcolm, a senior legal fellow at conservative think tank the Heritage Foundation. “Now that the Left is not getting its way with the court, they’re trying to tear it down and delegitimize it.”

And there you have it. The Court is FINALLY throwing off some of the Leftist bullshit that has characterized major cases in the past fifty years, bringing things back in line with the Constitution, and the Left/Media (it's the same thing) tries to undermine the Court for getting things right.

The Left is evil.

ALL of the recent "controversial" opinions by the Supreme Court have been cases where prior Courts have made shit up, and the current Court brings the precedents back into compliance with the actual fucking Constitution, and yet the reporting constantly portrays these decisions as POLITICAL. Then they report the public opinion is that the Court is being more political than ever.

“The Left was used to, for the most part, getting its way with the court,” said John Malcolm, a senior legal fellow at conservative think tank the Heritage Foundation. “Now that the Left is not getting its way with the court, they’re trying to tear it down and delegitimize it.”

And there you have it. The Court is FINALLY throwing off some of the Leftist bullshit that has characterized major cases in the past fifty years, bringing things back in line with the Constitution, and the Left/Media (it's the same thing) tries to undermine the Court for getting things right.

The Left is evil.

Great post!

Like we (sane people) did not know this already?

Damn, I retired from the wrong line of work.....Think Tankin' is easy. :laughing0301:

773wpv.jpg

I side with likely 90% of the Supreme Court rulings. There are some I may not like but I can understand their reasoning behind them.

That said.........when you have the wife of a Supreme Court justice calling the White House to get an election overturned, there is a problem.

I side with likely 90% of the Supreme Court rulings. There are some I may not like but I can understand their reasoning behind them.

That said.........when you have the wife of a Supreme Court justice calling the White House to get an election overturned, there is a problem.
Look more closely. The R's were not fighting to overthrow the government. They (for the most part) wanted to DELAY certification of the election results pending a serious review of what went on in the biggest cities in the "swing" states, because prior to 1/6/21, no serious inquiries had place, and every court was washing its figurative hands of the matter, wanting to avoid being part of another Bush v Gore scenario.

Look more closely. The R's were not fighting to overthrow the government. They (for the most part) wanted to DELAY certification of the election results pending a serious review of what went on in the biggest cities in the "swing" states, because prior to 1/6/21, no serious inquiries had place, and every court was washing its figurative hands of the matter, wanting to avoid being part of another Bush v Gore scenario.

I don't really give two farts for what they say they were fighting for. They were fighting for a fool that is a poor loser.

You're speaking to someone who thinks with their TV.

I have quit doing so.

Talking to TV's is fruitless.

Forum List

Back