Sad but True

Sunni Man

Diamond Member
Aug 14, 2008
Patriotic American Muslim
1623279045568.png

Ever notice all the warning label's on the side of a new ladder, and how expensive they are to buy?
I listened to the owner of a company that manufactures ladders on a radio interview explaining why the sides of new ladders today are basically covered with warning labels.
He said that half the price of the ladders he makes goes to insurance firms and lawyer's. Because people will do dumb stuff and fall of a ladder, and then blame the ladder and sue his company.
He said that he spends almost 50% of his time in court fighting these idiotic lawsuits. ... :cool:

This is bullshit. I have never seen any owner manual that showed you how to do anything beyond routine maintenance.

Gee, and here I wouldn't trust you to properly wire a plug on the power cord of a mixer much less tune an engine. I bet you don't even know the difference between a hydraulic, solid, and anti-pump up lifter. Do you even know the difference between vacuum and mechanical secondaries?

Ever notice all the warning label's on the side of a new ladder, and how expensive they are to buy?
I listened to the owner of a company that manufactures ladders on a radio interview explaining why the sides of new ladders today are basically covered with warning labels.
He said that half the price of the ladders he makes goes to insurance firms and lawyer's. Because people will do dumb stuff and fall of a ladder, and then blame the ladder and sue his company.
He said that he spends almost 50% of his time in court fighting these idiotic lawsuits. ... :cool:
why dont the idiots make a ladder that doesnt tilt over....surely rocket science is more complicated than that simple process

This is bullshit. I have never seen any owner manual that showed you how to do anything beyond routine maintenance.

Gee, and here I wouldn't trust you to properly wire a plug on the power cord of a mixer much less tune an engine. I bet you don't even know the difference between a hydraulic, solid, and anti-pump up lifter. Do you even know the difference between vacuum and mechanical secondaries?
He is probably this guy...
1621539579747.png

View attachment 499283

Occupy probably IS the Autozone guy!

View attachment 499283

Occupy probably IS the Autozone guy!
I'm the guy that will build you an awesome beach house and all the furniture in it if you could afford me. I know how to perform most automotive repairs all the way up to engine swaps but I make enough money that I never have to anymore. Shit sucks.

Forum List

Back