Zone1 *Sacrifice's Of Animals Again On The Jewish Mount!*

No, but saying that with more pathos would give you some credit.

More pathos? Seriously? I am afraid that you do not understand what is actually taking place.

What commandment were you referring to exactly?

Quote it.

If you are willing to reason with me I will be more than happy to break it down for you clearly enough so that even a 6 year old child will understand. Again. Remember, if you fail to comply with even the least of the commands you are still guilty of breaking the whole Law so lets start with something simple, something I already pointed out to you but apparently have forgotten.

Either you are blind or you are just being a schmuck.

Do you want to discuss kashrut or tefillin? Your answer will tell me all that I need to know.

This is all gibberish,
you open with 'disobedience to law',
next sentence it's 'errors in speculations',
and then the all time lazy 'figurative words' joker.

But when bringing up salt... and "do not murder" you change colors...remember?

Look at the answers of the Jews in this thread,
you assume it's about sin, but for Jews it's a
royal feast...the Temple inauguration
is too collective for personal sin,
even on Yom Kippur.

His God is not the God of our Bible.

It makes my life to offer one of my own sheep in sacrifice at the Temple.
And the commandments are there in the holy of hollies.

Question rather why must you resist its reality?

Question rather why must you resist its reality?

Abraham looks up and sees a ram and sacrifices it instead of Isaac.

that's you that defies reality - and has denied the heavens for your own endeavor. the least of which was the outcome of the recorded events choosing to sacrifice what the heavens had not allowed. and the jews continue in defiance for what is wrong from what is right to the present time.

from the heavens was chosen in the 1st century who exemplified their prescribed course for remission to paradise - the events of liberation theology, self determination - what the jews decided themselves to ruthlessly crucify for their own selfish cause.

moses is a liar or worse - heavenly tablets that never existed as a lie or moses read and destroyed them for what was written, self determination - a heretic to this day.

His God is not the God of our Bible.

Exactly. You take the bible literally, derp, and "just believe" without thinking at all. I don't

Your god is a capricious and puerile petty tyrant. My God is a loving and benevolent father.

You worship a false triune god that became a human being only to nullify Divine Law by sacrificing himself to himself so that "believers" could sin with impunity for life as long as they admit they are sinners, celebrate his crucifixion and death, and solemnly eat him, either literally or symbolically, in the form of a lifeless matzo made by human hands every other sunday and high holiday. Pft..

I worship an unknown God that never diddled a virgin or wore a diaper, never became a human being, does not require the literal sacrifice of any creature man or beast, and couldn't give two shits about what you eat, what you wear, or the sexual preferences of consenting adult bipeds, who sent Jesus to teach people the hidden meaning wisdom and purpose of God in giving the Law so they might know the eternal life promised for compliance within the sanctuary of God on earth.

Who is the liar? Now everyone knows.

Last edited:
Exactly.

You worship a triune god that became a human being only to nullify Divine Law by sacrificing himself to himself so that "believers" could sin with impunity for life as long as they admit they are sinners, celebrate his crucifixion and death, and solemnly eat him, either literally or symbolically, in the form of a lifeless matzo made by human hands every other sunday and high holiday. Pft.

I worship an unknown God that never diddled a virgin or wore a diaper, never became a human being, does not require the literal sacrifice of any creature man or beast, and couldn't give two shits about what you eat, what you wear, or the sexual preferences of consenting adult bipeds, who sent Jesus to teach people the hidden meaning wisdom and purpose of God in giving the Law so they might know the eternal life promised for compliance in the sanctuary of God on earth.

Now you know.
would you share your mushroom recipes?

More pathos? Seriously? I am afraid that you do not understand what is actually taking place.

If you are willing to reason with me I will be more than happy to break it down for you clearly enough so that even a 6 year old child will understand. Again. Remember, if you fail to comply with even the least of the commands you are still guilty of breaking the whole Law so lets start with something simple, something I already pointed out to you but apparently have forgotten.

Either you are blind or you are just being a schmuck.

Do you want to discuss kashrut or tefillin? Your answer will tell me all that I need to know.

I've tried to reason with you, but all I see is a dissociative disorder
preventing you from expressing a single consistent thought.

All I get from you are pompous tirades,
instead of answering simple question,
and pretentious appeal to authority,
instead of requested quotes.

Until you comply with command to circumcise the flesh of the foreskin of your mind, the yetzer hara,

^^^

Let's try again...
where is that written?

Last edited:

Red Heifers have arrived in Israel

Adam & Eve: The Whole Story Doesn't Make Sense, Until Now

Bible Secrets: What you never knew about the HOLY TEMPLE

Holiness is sanctity, which can be the same as privacy. The way that the high priest would approach the Holy of Holies is the same way that a husband ought to treat his wife and a wife ought to treat her husband. And the way they both ought to approach intimacy.

Learn more about the Holy Temple, the Beit Hamikdash,
and the connection is has with marriage and relationships.

I've tried to reason with you,
Holiness is sanctity, which can be the same as privacy. The way that the high priest would approach the Holy of Holies is the same way that a husband ought to treat his wife and a wife ought to treat her husband. And the way they both ought to approach intimacy.
Learn more about the Holy Temple, the Beit Hamikdash,
and the connection is has with marriage and relationships.

no, beanie just puts out rigid zionism in the name of the heavens ... in spite of their crimes.

as well the same forgone conclusions of the desert religions - led by their false commandments - and their legacies of persecution and victimization of the innocent.

as though that does not belong to them - and their tribal identity.

I've tried to reason with you, but all I see is a dissociative disorder
preventing you from expressing a single consistent thought.

LOL... Perhaps you should consider the remote possibility that you are the one who has been incapable of following sound reasoning that leads to clear, rational, irresistible, and irrefutable conclusions because you have been confounded by this revelation which confutes your indefensible and inexcusable position and spectacularly stupid decision to remain obstinate..

Let's try again...

OK.

One cannot conform to a literal interpretation and application of the Divine command that prohibits eating the vile and loathsome flesh of swine that do not ruminate (because it defiles and contaminates the mind) without violating the deeper implications of that exact same law and receiving the promised reward for defiance because the subject of flesh is teaching and not food

Any comments, disagreements, deflections, blather, obfuscations, false accusations, questions?

Last edited:
LOL... Perhaps you should consider the remote possibility that you are the one who has been incapable of following sound reasoning that leads to clear, rational, irresistible, and irrefutable conclusions

Thanks for reminding me that,
that usually is my foremost reaction,
until the opponent demonstratively compensates
reasoning and moral standing with pretentious lying.

because you have been confounded by this revelation which confutes your indefensible and inexcusable position and spectacularly stupid decision to remain obstinate..

Obstinate from what?
The discussion is about revival.

Prophecy is what I'm confounded by,
revival of living prophecy, preserved
by the tradition of education.

Does that enter your equation?

OK.

One cannot conform to a literal interpretation and application of the Divine command that prohibits eating the vile and loathsome flesh of swine that do not ruminate (because it defiles and contaminates the mind) without violating the deeper implications of that exact same law and receiving the promised reward for defiance because the subject of flesh is teaching and not food

Any comments, disagreements, deflections, blather, obfuscations, false accusations, questions?

The same simple question -
you claim this is the commandment, quote it.

Until them you can talk about "the deeper implications"
till cows come home, but it has nothing to do with
the discussion, nor it's about you individually.

The Temple service is universal,
it's like the nervous system of
the human universe.

The same simple question -

Again? The language used in all of the Law is figurative, the subjects are consequently hidden and not necessarily directly connected to the literal meaning of the words used. Do you deny this?

And as I have already said to you many times one cannot comply with the command to refrain from the flesh of unclean creatures that do not RUMINATE literally without violating the deeper implications of the exact same law because the teaching itself, that the subject of kashrut is about food, is the flesh of unclean creatures that do not ruminate. Remember? WTF. This is not a riddle. This is not vague, hard to comprehend, or mysterious. This is something that any child who ever read a fairy tale could easily understand.

Damn. If you do not understand this who is going to believe that you understand anything including the subject of "the sanctuary of God" which is not and never was about renewing idiotic beliefs and practices in a slaughterhouse built by human hands and forever condemned by God.

Anyway, thank you for helping me to reveal the wisdom of God in giving the law that prohibits eating the flesh of unclean creatures that do not ruminate and for demonstrating, for all the world to see, the deeply disturbing and terrifying consequences for setting that instruction aside.

I know that you have invested, or wasted rather, a lot of time and energy promoting bullshit. All that I can say now is that you do have my condolences as surely as you have your reward already.

Again? The language used in all of the Law is figurative, the subjects are consequently hidden and not necessarily directly connected to the literal meaning of the words used. Do you deny this?

And as I have already said to you many times one cannot comply with the command to refrain from the flesh of unclean creatures that do not RUMINATE literally without violating the deeper implications of the exact same law because the teaching itself, that the subject of kashrut is about food, is the flesh of unclean creatures that do not ruminate. Remember? WTF. This is not a riddle. This is not vague, hard to comprehend, or mysterious. This is something that any child who ever read a fairy tale could easily understand.

Damn. If you do not understand this who is going to believe that you understand anything including the subject of "the sanctuary of God" which is not and never was about renewing idiotic beliefs and practices in a slaughterhouse built by human hands and forever condemned by God.

Anyway, thank you for helping me to reveal the wisdom of God in giving the law that prohibits eating the flesh of unclean creatures that do not ruminate and for demonstrating, for all the world to see, the deeply disturbing and terrifying consequences for setting that instruction aside.

I know that you have invested, or wasted rather, a lot of time and energy promoting bullshit. All that I can say now is that you do have my condolences as surely as you have your reward already.

Do you think this is about you or me,
and our intimate relationship with G-d?

Shout your pompous tirades all you want,
at some point it runs its course.

Israel are here, as told.
Look around now, don't run from 2022,
tell me there're human alternatives to Hebrew prophecy.

that is you who claims commandments etched on tablets - from the heavens - provide them or remove the fallacies from your hebrew prophecies ...

the religion of antiquity - abandoned by all three desert religions - prescribed by the heavens exceeds all else. for remission to the everlasting.

Do you think this is about you or me,
and our intimate relationship with G-d?

It's not about you or me or "our" anything.

It's about the revealed truth which, if you are true to your professed dedication, compels you to make a decision to choose between a blessing or a curse, life and death, and accept the truth, the only right way to interpret the figurative words and hidden subjects, in order the receive the promise of eternal life for compliance because unless you do it, conform to the Laws demands in the way that God intended, the same way that Moses originally taught to follow the law, the same way that Jesus revealed, there can be no relationship with God for you other than one of rejection.

Shout your pompous tirades all you want,
at some point it runs its course.

Ahem. Pompous tirade? lol... Anyone can read what I wrote about a more intelligent way to understand and comply with the demands of Kashrut which reveals the wisdom of God. FYI, what you called a pompous tirade will indeed run its course by remaining within your mind like a fire that purifies and refines what is good as it consumes and destroys what is not. You're welcome.

Interesting that you have never taken a stand on the matter. What are you afraid of?

Israel are here, as told.
Look around now, don't run from 2022,

If you have failed to decipher the complicated metaphors of ancient Hebrew nomads like talking serpents, the sanctuary of God, the wild beasts of the field, manna from heaven, the flesh of unclean creatures, angels, demons, good and evil, true and false, life and death etc., as you have repeatedly demonstrated, you couldn't possibly know what to expect in the future, the subjects of prophecy, and you couldn't possibly notice its fulfillment even when it is actually taking place.

Do yourself a favor. Try to ruminate about this as if your life depended on it.... because it does.

Last edited:
the religion of antiquity - abandoned by all three desert religions - prescribed by the heavens exceeds all else. for remission to the everlasting.

"They pay no heed to the real hidden meaning of things, but divert themselves instead with all kinds of iniquitous, arcane lore. They do not know the hidden meaning of what is actually taking place, nor have they ever understood the lessons of the past. Consequently, they have no knowledge of what is coming upon them and have done nothing to save their souls from the deeper implications of present events."

And God said, Let us make the living in our image, after our likeness:

without the desert forgeries ...

And God blessed them, and God said unto them, Be fruitful, and multiply, and replenish the earth, and subdue it: and have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the fowl of the air, and over every living thing that moveth upon the earth.

hardly a page in those awful books for who would continue to read them is without forgeries and fallacies to surreptitiously alter the true simple course of remission for the wide, deliberate avenue of perdition those of the desert religions are knowingly destined through their scriptures to be their final residence and spiritual extinction.

as has been the recorded history of those religions.

than the true and obscured heavenly events of the 1st century - liberation theology, self determination - brought to an untimely conclusion. by the same as the above.

It's not about you or me or "our" anything.

It's about the revealed truth which, if you are true to your professed dedication, compels you to make a decision to choose between a blessing or a curse, life and death, and accept the truth, the only right way to interpret the figurative words and hidden subjects, in order the receive the promise of eternal life for compliance because unless you do it, conform to the Laws demands in the way that God intended, the same way that Moses originally taught to follow the law, the same way that Jesus revealed, there can be no relationship with God for you other than one of rejection.

See, first your tirades about 'unknown God',
'stupid beef', figurative meaning of salt,
then you slip Cheezus into the stew.

Typical missionary poser.

Ahem. Pompous tirade? lol... Anyone can read what I wrote about a more intelligent way to understand and comply with the demands of Kashrut which reveals the wisdom of God. FYI, what you called a pompous tirade will indeed run its course by remaining within your mind like a fire that purifies and refines what is good as it consumes and destroys what is not. You're welcome.

Interesting that you have never taken a stand on the matter. What are you afraid of?

Exactly, pompous tirades and accusations,
instead of logic and substance.

Christianity condemns humanity to eternal sin by birth.
Islam rejects that humans have freedom of choice.
Doubt and fear are the attraction of religions,
That's why Judaism doesn't proselytize.

For us it's not a question of disappearing
into eternal heavens, it's where we start,
our interest is the dialogue, here.

If you have failed to decipher the complicated metaphors of ancient Hebrew nomads like talking serpents, the sanctuary of God, the wild beasts of the field, manna from heaven, the flesh of unclean creatures, angels, demons, good and evil, true and false, life and death etc., as you have repeatedly demonstrated, you couldn't possibly know what to expect in the future, the subjects of prophecy, and you couldn't possibly notice its fulfillment even when it is actually taking place.

Do yourself a favor. Try to ruminate about this as if your life depended on it.... because it does.

Decipher? They are speaking to me,
and every generation writes with the same feather.

The subject of prophecy is not the future, neither a weather report.
The difference is you're not part of the tribe, and I'm taught by tradition.

In my equation G-d didn't bring my soul here to fail me,
but because I'm needed, with the right amount of
force and wisdom to hear when speaking to us.

Who's life depends on Cheewzuz?
None,enough about kosher ham
and human sacrifice.

Greek philosophy, Christianity and Islam,
came after prophecy ceased, the focus
entirely different, for Jews prophecy
is the normal human condition.

Last edited:
- after prophecy ceased,

for that select, special group in a 300 mile radius on planet earth who only themselves are special to the heavens for remission to paradise, waiting for someone to show them the way. and everyone else and all other beings live at their disposal. the jews.

moses. their great prophet who destroyed tablets in a fit of rage they claim were etched in heaven no one else were to read but someway have recorded 10 commandments who's origin no knows but worship them anyway. the desert religions.

the final prophecy - by the heavens, noah ... for all humanity. the religion of antiquity they have all abandoned as well the golden rule. all that is needed to free their spirit for judgement and admission to the everlasting, the goal set by a&e as their own - self determination.

there will never be a messiah. the true events of the 1st century.

Forum List

Back