S.F. to L.A. in 30 minutes

Is that going to be powered by solar or hydro, or are the liberals in California just throwing out the whole AGW hype.

Wouldn't this be more logical?

Horse-and-Cart-Shutterstock-www.shutterstock.com_-800x430.jpg

This project has the potential to be the biggest pork barrel project of all time. Lots of shady people will get rich, and the taxpayers will be left holding the bag if it ends up not working, which I think is likely.

This makes me laugh. The bullet train has been so successful in siphoning money to political pockets that California vows not to give up the project. It's millions over budget and hasn't broken ground yet. Now here comes the hyperloop that has a chance of actually working.

Is that going to be powered by solar or hydro, or are the liberals in California just throwing out the whole AGW hype.

Some Conservatives think we should have stopped there.
You can't at once believe CO2 is a problem, and then in the next breath develop this, it's hypocritical. That's all I'm saying.

Sorry if you don't like your hypocrisy being pointed out to you.

If you think that those conservatives of which you speak are more moral and ethical, well, yeah, according to your world view, your average Amish person's CO2 foot print is way less than any person in California. Sorry if that fact bothers you.

How is that for irony? The most conservative citizens in the US are better for the planet than the most liberal ones. Isn't that a bitch according to your twisted world view?

Some Conservatives think we should have stopped there.

As do many liberals; what's your point?
The difference of course, is conservatives that think this, as I pointed out, live up to their beliefs.

The liberals? Not so much. A few go off to the woods for sporadic time periods, but they always end up coming back. Even Thoreau reintegrated with society to enjoy the luxuries of civilization.

Most liberals that out "out to the woods," will buy things to go out there. Those things take petroleum products to produce, thus they are not as much carbon neutral as the conservative mention above.

This makes me laugh. The bullet train has been so successful in siphoning money to political pockets that California vows not to give up the project. It's millions over budget and hasn't broken ground yet. Now here comes the hyperloop that has a chance of actually working.

The hyperlopp is cool as heck, but they do have some major obstacles to overcome

Forum List

Back