Ryan added nothing.

candycorn

Diamond Member
Aug 25, 2009
Deep State Plant.
When Governor Romney looks back on his failed 2012 presidential bid, one of the reasons for that failure will undoubtedly be Paul Ryan. Ryan added nothing. His singular accomplishment in the House, his budget and chairmanship of the committee, was throw overboard by the campaign prior to the yard signs being printed with his name on them. His debate performance was tantamount to an eager student getting schooled by a superior. When it was revealed that he penned letters asking for stimulus monies, he was roadkill for the rest of the campaign.

I firmly believe that Romney was doomed from day one but Ryan sure didn't help. Electorally it didn't make sense on the surface to take a Wisconsinite over an Ohioan if both choices were available (I think Rubio made it clear he would turn the VP offer down myself).

Just one of many mistakes made by the amateurish Romney campaign.

Ryan won't even get him Wisconsin

At least Palin brought the great state of Alaska and its 3 electoral votes into the republican collumn

My best friend is voting for Romney....but not because she likes him, she doesn't at all. But she likes Ryan a lot, so therefore, Romney has her vote! Don't think she's the only one that feels this way....Ryan helped Romney quite a lot.

My best friend is voting for Romney....but not because she likes him, she doesn't at all. But she likes Ryan a lot, so therefore, Romney has her vote! Don't think she's the only one that feels this way....Ryan helped Romney quite a lot.

Romney choosing Ryan as VP got me behind them 100%.
That's the moment I knew they were serious about winning.
Any other choice would have been stupid.

I will go so far as to say we could be looking at our 46th POTUS in Ryan.

Ryan won't even get him Wisconsin

At least Palin brought the great state of Alaska and its 3 electoral votes into the republican collumn

I can't wait to see your reaction after Ryan becomes Vice Pres. elect tonight.

Eddie Munster?

He will win election easily tonight

To his seat in the House. Good thing he hedged his bets

Ahh if Ryan would just lose both positions...

He might have to get a real job for the first time in his life.
where he actually produced something instead of just spending other peoples money.

Last edited:
Ahh if Ryan would just lose both positions...

He might have to get a real job for the first time in his life.
where he actually produced something instead of just spending other peoples money.

Wasn't Ryan a Community Organizer?

that guy is toxic. He did that "severe" back pedal on Ayn Rand after his scandal ridden church asked him about him blabbering on about Randianism :lol: Add to that his Time mag gym pics and gawd but that guy is a douche.

Last edited:
When Governor Romney looks back on his failed 2012 presidential bid, one of the reasons for that failure will undoubtedly be Paul Ryan. Ryan added nothing. His singular accomplishment in the House, his budget and chairmanship of the committee, was throw overboard by the campaign prior to the yard signs being printed with his name on them. His debate performance was tantamount to an eager student getting schooled by a superior. When it was revealed that he penned letters asking for stimulus monies, he was roadkill for the rest of the campaign.

I firmly believe that Romney was doomed from day one but Ryan sure didn't help. Electorally it didn't make sense on the surface to take a Wisconsinite over an Ohioan if both choices were available (I think Rubio made it clear he would turn the VP offer down myself).

I don't think it was a mistake. Without Ryan Romney could not have even made this a close race as the appointment of Ryan to VP allowed many of the tea party types to feel it is ok to support Romney when otherwise they would have not.

I know I know you all think the tea party is dead but you also all claimed the tea party was useless prior to the 2010 midterms and even racist so your thoughts on the teaparty aren't realistic as proven by past claims

I don't think it was a mistake. Without Ryan Romney could not have even made this a close race as the appointment of Ryan to VP allowed many of the tea party types to feel it is ok to support Romney when otherwise they would have not.

I know I know you all think the tea party is dead but you also all claimed the tea party was useless prior to the 2010 midterms and even racist so your thoughts on the teaparty aren't realistic as proven by past claims

If that is your thesis, any of about a dozen people would have "allowed many of the tea party types to feel it is ok to support Romney when otherwise they would have not." Some may have delivered their home state. Ryan did not. Some may have contributed something legislatively to the campaign. Ryan did not. Some would have came without the Mediscare baggage. Ryan did not.

I hope the TEA party stays around. It makes the GOP abandon the center in Presidential elections by forcing their candidates to the right of Edi Amin in the primaries.

Romney choosing Ryan as VP got me behind them 100%.
That's the moment I knew they were serious about winning.
Any other choice would have been stupid.

I will go so far as to say we could be looking at our 46th POTUS in Ryan.

I'll comment after the election returns are in but this post right here that I'm responding to and others justl ike it is why the GOP is rapidly becoming a joke in terms of luring independents.

Careful counting your eggs before they hatch!

dont-count-those-chickens.jpg

Forum List

Back