Russians may have Trump dirt too....

Intel chiefs presented Trump with claims of Russian efforts to compromise him

The allegations were presented in a two-page synopsis that was appended to a report on Russian interference in the 2016 election. The allegations came, in part, from memos compiled by a former British intelligence operative, whose past work US intelligence officials consider credible. The FBI is investigating the credibility and accuracy of these allegations, which are based primarily on information from Russian sources, but has not confirmed many essential details in the memos about Mr. Trump.

The classified briefings last week were presented by four of the senior-most US intelligence chiefs -- Director of National Intelligence James Clapper, FBI Director James Comey, CIA Director John Brennan, and NSA Director Admiral Mike Rogers.

One reason the nation's intelligence chiefs took the extraordinary step of including the synopsis in the briefing documents was to make the President-elect aware that such allegations involving him are circulating among intelligence agencies, senior members of Congress and other government officials in Washington, multiple sources tell CNN.

The two-page synopsis also included allegations that there was a continuing exchange of information during the campaign between Trump surrogates and intermediaries for the Russian government, according to two national security officials.​

It is worth noting that the allegations did not originate with U.S. sources, but rather with agents in MI6.

This is exactly what I intimated this past weekend.
From the declassified report on Russian efforts to influence the 2016 election outcome, we know that "Russia collected on some Republican-affiliated targets but did not conduct a comparable disclosure campaign."

Now I know what I'd do were I to have hacked both Democrats and Republicans. I'd look over the information I obtained and I'd do one of the following:
  • Identify the candidate/party I liked least and aim to ruin them and use the information I got on the other candidate/party as a "bully stick" to keep them in line on threat of releasing the information.
  • Determine which one has the least opprobrious information and leak the info on the other one so that I keep the biggest "bully stick" in my pocket for future use if/when I need to.
How will we the American people know whether that's what Russia did? Well, just wait and see what Trump does that doesn't make sense. Currently, Trump's steadfast efforts to maintain an air of doubt about the Russian's role seems to me a starting point for what constitutes that sort of thing.

I guess this just shows that Trump is the better candidate. He didn't have an unprotected server or was stupid enough to be sucked into entering his information into a bogus site. Too bad for the left that Hillary wasn't smarter.

And even the USA when they need money, borrow from not so friendly Nations, like China....

The difference, however, is tantamount to someone borrowing money from a bank, to someone borrowing money from a loan shark......

There is an example of a Russian oligarch who bought a Trump mansion for $95 million, where Trump had bought the Floridian property relatively earlier for $41 million; now, to me that type of transaction smacks a lot of Russian money laundering with a compliant stooge (Trump.)

BTW, Trump had bought the property only FOUR years before selling it for more than double (from $40 mil to $95 mil)......and the Russian who paid that kind of money has NEVER lived in the mansion for even 1 day.

Now,Trump acolytes will "compliment" Trump on his good fortune in making such a deal....but a bit more skeptical folks may raise an eyebrow or two, especially since the purchase was made through a shell company.

That time a Russian billionaire paid Trump $95 million for a mansion

That goes on all the time, though.

What about all the dirt they had on crooked Hillary?

Or should we ignore the fact, despite this fake propoganda, that Hillary was the most corrupt nominee in American history?

They're trying to discredit trump and start a war with Russia in the middle east and ukraine. Hillary and her corporate masters.

Stop watching RT.

Your brain will thank you for it.

The allegations were presented in a two-page synopsis that was appended to a report on Russian interference in the 2016 election. The allegations came, in part, from memos compiled by a former British intelligence operative, whose past work US intelligence officials consider credible. The FBI is investigating the credibility and accuracy of these allegations, which are based primarily on information from Russian sources, but has not confirmed many essential details in the memos about Mr. Trump.

The classified briefings last week were presented by four of the senior-most US intelligence chiefs -- Director of National Intelligence James Clapper, FBI Director James Comey, CIA Director John Brennan, and NSA Director Admiral Mike Rogers.

One reason the nation's intelligence chiefs took the extraordinary step of including the synopsis in the briefing documents was to make the President-elect aware that such allegations involving him are circulating among intelligence agencies, senior members of Congress and other government officials in Washington, multiple sources tell CNN.

The two-page synopsis also included allegations that there was a continuing exchange of information during the campaign between Trump surrogates and intermediaries for the Russian government, according to two national security officials.​

It is worth noting that the allegations did not originate with U.S. sources, but rather with agents in MI6.

From the declassified report on Russian efforts to influence the 2016 election outcome, we know that "Russia collected on some Republican-affiliated targets but did not conduct a comparable disclosure campaign."

Now I know what I'd do were I to have hacked both Democrats and Republicans. I'd look over the information I obtained and I'd do one of the following:
  • Identify the candidate/party I liked least and aim to ruin them and use the information I got on the other candidate/party as a "bully stick" to keep them in line on threat of releasing the information.
  • Determine which one has the least opprobrious information and leak the info on the other one so that I keep the biggest "bully stick" in my pocket for future use if/when I need to.
How will we the American people know whether that's what Russia did? Well, just wait and see what Trump does that doesn't make sense. Currently, Trump's steadfast efforts to maintain an air of doubt about the Russian's role seems to me a starting point for what constitutes that sort of thing.

I guess this just shows that Trump is the better candidate. He didn't have an unprotected server or was stupid enough to be sucked into entering his information into a bogus site. Too bad for the left that Hillary wasn't smarter.

Yeah, you go with that....

They've got something on Trump that's bad. Probably some sort of sexual perversion. That fits the Trump pattern.

LMFAO ,OK amuse us tell us what could possibly damage him after saying he would bang his daughter or pussygate?

It's the piss video that the Russians have. Trump likes to get peed on and he likes to drink HOT PISS

Doc Claiming Russia Has Dirt on Trump Says Kremlin Has Video of Trump Golden Shower Orgy

That could be an opening and they used that to drag him further in... Explains no tax details... There is the accusations of being a sexual deviant.

That's certainly a possibility. Frankly, that is one of those secrets that is better to just admit and deny the blackmailer their leverage. Better to be a sleazy looking open book than a charlatan. If he's freaky that way, well, he just is. So what? That really doesn't affect me one way or the other....Trump's won the election. They can't impeach him over a sexual fetish. Let the secrets out now and he's got four years to convince folks to think "so what" about them.

I don't know that I believe the watersports thing, but I also know you never know what people do in their bedrooms or dungeons. The thing is I don't care what he does to get his "jollies." As long as it's legal, I don't care that it's strange.

/---- When will Obozo start bombing Moscow for this outrage? Ya think they have dirt on every major US figure including Bernie Sanders and Hildabeast so no matter who won they 'd have blackmail to use? Well do ya punk?

/---- When will Obozo start bombing Moscow for this outrage? Ya think they have dirt on every major US figure including Bernie Sanders and Hildabeast so no matter who won they 'd have blackmail to use? Well do ya punk?

I know what information has been shared. I suspect they don't have anymore dirt on HRC because her life has been an open book and what wasn't out in the open before she ran for POTUS, is now. She doesn't have any secrets left.

You can't hold over someone's head what isn't secret. Trump's got tons of them. His tax returns for starters. The man's been a private, rich and powerful citizen for 70 years. There're lot of secrets there. Trump's ego is such that he wouldn't endure any of them being released. Look at how he responded to utter nobodies who chided him during the campaign. The man fears being embarrassed and made the but of jokes. His thin skin makes his very easily manipulatable.

I know what information has been shared. I suspect they don't have anymore dirt on HRC because her life has been an open book and what wasn't out in the open before she ran for POTUS, is now. She doesn't have any secrets left.

You can't hold over someone's head what isn't secret. Trump's got tons of them. His tax returns for starters. The man's been a private, rich and powerful citizen for 70 years. There're lot of secrets there. Trump's ego is such that he wouldn't endure any of them being released. Look at how he responded to utter nobodies who chided him during the campaign. The man fears being embarrassed and made the but of jokes. His thin skin makes his very easily manipulatable.
I heard, from unnamed sources, that Russians have pics of Hillary eating chicken pizza with Bill on orgy island.....

Donald Trump is the Kremlin's man in the Oval Office. The Russians would not leak dirt on him as long as he behaves. it might be too late already if they have released it to a third party in order to discredit a serving president of the United States to be broadcast on or after the 20th January.

Donald Trump is the Kremlin's man in the Oval Office. The Russians would not leak dirt on him as long as he behaves. it might be too late already if they have released it to a third party in order to discredit a serving president of the United States to be broadcast on or after the 20th January.
Hopefully Obamas bath house boy pics will come out.....:lol:

No doubt they have plenty, which is why they wanted him to take the office.

Wonder if they have his tax returns....

Another fake news of the routinely lying neo-Commie and anti-Christian MSM.

Neo-Commie-Globalists hate Russia, because the Russian people rejected the Commie-Ideology and returned to their Orthodox Christian culture.

Trump and Putin will become friends and USA and Russia will join efforts to fight for the greatness of the Christian civilization.

The lies of anti-Christian neo-Commie self-elected Global Establishment cannot stampede European and American Christians into another fratricidal war.

And what about his Jewish advisers?

Are they not loyal to Israel?

What about the Israeli citizens who own a lot of MSM and sit in key positions of American power structure, like finances?

Did the Isreal Lobby not support Killary?

Was this not an interference?

Nobody talks about USA being a lapdog of Israel, but the crazy CT about Trump being a Russian agent is repeated like a broken record.

:D

How pathetic!

It's just further evidence that for the left, allegations are good enough. Everyone involved, including Russia, says it's bullshit. RT is making hay with this kind of stuff, they even have a tombstone for the American MSM.

What about the Israeli citizens who own a lot of MSM and sit in key positions of American power structure, like finances?

Nobody talks about USA being a lapdog of Israel, but the crazy CT about Trump being a Russian agent is repeated like a broken record.

How pathetic!
You're got some kind of Jew hair up your butt. Supporting Israel is not being their lapdog.

How pathetic!
There is sufficient evidence to persuade all but Trump fans that the Kremlin want him in the Oval Office. This makes him Putin's man running the US government after 20th January. It is what happens after this date that will be pathetic.

4Chan Claims To Have Fabricated Anti-Trump Report As A Hoax | Zero Hedge

Forum List

Back