Russians may have Trump dirt too....

I think you must be referring to the "graves" of over a thousand lost DEM legislative seats, the graves of the lost Dem Congress and Senate, President Trump and the REPs are walking over since the Hawaiian "Sea God" became President.
You need to keep up with reality pal.

Well, we are making PROGRESS among right wingers' IQ level...........We formerly had these nitwits accusing Obama of being a Kenyan, communist, Muslim (lol) to now having Obama labeled a Hawaiian 'sea God"......

Its a small step toward sanity, but welcomed nonetheless.........Congrats, dannyboy. LOL

He is from Kenya his grandma says so

It's more credible then CNN.

So, let us review what a right winger like you openly admits....We should trust a communist "news" organization MORE than we should trust a U.S. one because your brain has rotted with so much unrequited "love" of the orange clown.
NO, it's because CNN are proven liars. Should be pretty easy to understand.

NO, it's because CNN are proved liars. Should be pretty easy to understand.

It may be time for you to have another drink......and perhaps even practice better English writing.

Supporting Israel is not being their lapdog.

This would be true if this American support of the Zionist entity was beneficial for the Normies in the USA, which is not the case.

USA has to pay a heavy price for this "special relations", and gets nothing in return.

BTW, if Israel is a good friend of the USA, how do you explain the Lavon Affair, the attack on the USS Liberty and the Pollard case?

Do friends treat each other like Israel treats the USA?

Supporting Israel is not being their lapdog.

This would be true if this American support of the Zionist entity was beneficial for the Normies in the USA, which is not the case.

USA has to pay a heavy price for this "special relations", and gets nothing in return.

BTW, if Israel is a good friend of the USA, how do you explain the Lavon Affair, the attack on the USS Liberty and the Pollard case?

The US sells a lot to Israel, that's called trade. And a strong democracy in the heart of otherwise totalitarian bloodthirsty theocracies is a good thing for the entire world.

There is sufficient evidence to persuade all but Trump fans that the Kremlin want him in the Oval Office.

Well, that is natural, because the other option would be this disgusting warmonger, the Killary, who is the puppet of the international banksters.

Bannksters and their puppet Killary pushed for WWIII.

Trump was more sane, and there were only 2 options.

So it is natural that Russians preferred Trump to Killary, isn't it?

This makes him Putin's man running the US government after 20th January. It is what happens after this date that will be pathetic.

That was an idiotic statement.

There are no Russian citizens among Trump's advisors.

Trump is surrounded by Jews and Israeli citizens, like his predecessors.

If we see the amount of Jewish Zionists in the leading positions in the USA, and the obligatory ass kissing of Israel Lobby (Trump had/has to do it, too), you get the impression that USA is run by the Israel Lobby, which is not good for American Normies.

:D

Realizing that this separate trend is not what the thread was originally about, let me just state that Israel treats the U.S. very much like the French treat American tourists.

There is sufficient evidence to persuade all but Trump fans that the Kremlin want him in the Oval Office.

Well, that is natural, because the other option would be this disgusting warmonger, the Killary, who is the puppet of the international banksters.

Bannksters and their puppet Killary pushed for WWIII.

Trump was more sane, and there were only 2 options.

So it is natural that Russians preferred Trump to Killary, isn't it?

This makes him Putin's man running the US government after 20th January. It is what happens after this date that will be pathetic.

That was an idiotic statement.

There are no Russian citizens among Trump's advisors.

Trump is surrounded by Jews and Israeli citizens, like his predecessors.

If we see the amount of Jewish Zionists in the leading positions in the USA, and the obligatory ass kissing of Israel Lobby (Trump had/has to do it, too), you get the impression that USA is run by the Israel Lobby, which is not good for American Normies.

When Putin annexes Ukraine what I wrote will not seem idiotic.

The US sells a lot to Israel, that's called trade. And a strong democracy in the heart of otherwise totalitarian bloodthirsty theocracies is a good thing for the entire world.

You have ignored my questions, and that speaks volumes.

It is idiotic to say that the tiny Israel is a trade factor to the USA.

If USA had migration and citizenship laws, like in Israel, the leftists would call it "fascist regime", not "democracy".

If Israel is a democracy, why can we, white Christians, not have similar migration and citizenship laws in our Christian countries, without being called names?

The Wars for Israel did not promote democracy, functioning countries were destroyed, and radical Islam now replaced a rather secular government in Iraq.

Assad is a rather secular leader, supported by Syrian Christians, but Israel is an ally of Saudis and ISIS.

Killary knew that ISIS was a creation of the Saudis and Israel, but she accepted money from the Saudis.

Is that not treason?

How can this be good for democracy and bad for radical Islam?

Sorry, but your arguments are ridiculous, there was no radical Islam before the creation of Israel, Zionism is the reason for the birth of radical Islam

The flood of refugees to Western countries from the ME is the result of this crazy politics, which is not in our interest.

They've got something on Trump that's bad. Probably some sort of sexual perversion. That fits the Trump pattern.

Hey I bet they have the next series of shots after this one...

CqfUj5jVYAAxgM2.jpg

/---- Bill Clinton taught us sexual perversion is a resume enhancement.

When Putin annexes Ukraine what I wrote will not seem idiotic.

Putin did not annex Ukraine, why should he?

Ukrainians have to vote and ask for being part of the RF, and the Russian Duma has first to approve this request.

Eastern Parts of Ukraine voted for a unification with the RF, but the Russian Duma rejected this request of Ukrainian rebels.

That is a good example how real democracy works.

They purchase some of our best technology and weapons system.

You are ignoring my questions, and that speaks volumes!

Even if Israelis really paid for what they get from the USA (in reality it is paid by American taxpayers), do you really believe that there would be no other buyers for the mentioned weapons?

Sorry, but your arguments are ridiculous.

They purchase some of our best technology and weapons system.

You are ignoring my questions, and that speaks volumes!

Even if Israelis really paid for what they get from the USA (in reality it is paid by American taxpayers), do you really believe that there would be no other buyers for the mentioned weapons?

Sorry, but your arguments are ridiculous.

You can't drag me into your dank world. I'm not interested in researching your bullshit. I don't care what you find credible or ridiculous. What I said is true, you didn't like the answer so you want expand the conversation.

This was already proven to be false dummies. And the worst part of this, was that the CIA which is now populated with political sycophants, fell for this Fake News.

When NBC embarrasses THE CIA, what you have is a broken Intelligence Apparatus.
Obama Bin Lying broke it by populating it with political sycophants.

If Russia had anything on Trump, they'd publish it if they could to undermine the presidency.
They don't.

The other sad part about this affair that was revealed is that Russian Media has more credibility than American Media and Russian Citizens actually have more privacy and freedoms than Americans have for the most part.

Last edited:
You can't drag me into your dank world. I'm not interested in researching your bullshit.

Lavon Affair, the attack on the USS Liberty and the Pollard case are historical facts, dude.

I do not care what you prefer to do and who you are, but facts remain facts.

BS is what you are telling, Israel is insignificant for the trade interests of the USA, that is also a fact.

You can't drag me into your dank world. I'm not interested in researching your bullshit.

Lavon Affair, the attack on the USS Liberty and the Pollard case are historical facts, dude.

I do not care what you prefer to do and who you are, but facts remain facts.

BS is what you are telling, Israel is insignificant for the trade interests of the USA, that is also a fact.
As of 4 years ago it was up to 36 billion in trade. Probably higher now. I don't care what YOU consider insignificant.

U.S.-Israel Bilateral Trade Statistics (1948-Present) | Jewish Virtual Library

Forum List

Back