Russians may have Trump dirt too....

I hope everyone realizes that the USG is losing a proxy war in Syria, in no small measure due to the efforts of Russia. Just sayin', you might want to think about this while you are swallowing whole all the shit coming out of the clandestine services. And consider the fact that we as a nation have never even had a rational discussion about what we are doing in Syria in the first place, illegally and in my estimation immorally.

If you have two foes would you prefer to sooner see politically emasculated first the more or less formidable one?
  • The Russians hacked the Dems and Reps.
  • Paul Manafort has Russian connections and was paid by Russians
  • Paul Manafort has access to Trump
  • HRC despises Putin
  • If you had "dirt" on HRC and DJT, between them,
    • Which would be more susceptible to being persuaded to protect their reputation by avoiding the release of the dirt?
    • Which has more "dirt" that the public doesn't know about? Which is less an "open book?"
    • Which is most motivated by money?
    • Which is most interested in self-aggrandizement?
    • Which is less emotionally secure?
    • Which is least savvy to the ways of geopolitics?
    • Which is least well informed about everything going on in the world and in Russia?
Looking at Trump's incessant fawning defense of all things Putin and Russian, this revelation that the Russians may have "dirt" on Trump makes his behavior and remarks eminently understandable. I'm not saying such "dirt" is the reason, but it sure explains a lot if it is.

PissGate!

3UN0TD.png
3UN0TD.png

And consider the fact that we as a nation have never even had a rational discussion about what we are doing in Syria in the first place, illegally and in my estimation immorally.

Obama has asked Congress to VOTE on our armed involvement in Syria...Want to guess WHO in congress have refused to even entertain that idea?

The Russians, Chinese, Israelis, NorKs and just about every other player in the world has opposition research on just about every Murican politician. So what of it?
None of that refutes the fact that it is common practice for foreign governments to gather intel on politicians.

What of it?

It wasn't meant to refute them, so no surprise that it doesn't. I'll leave it to you to figure out what those links establish with regard to your comments above. We'll know if you do....

If you have two foes would you prefer to sooner see politically emasculated first the more or less formidable one?
  • The Russians hacked the Dems and Reps.
  • Paul Manafort has Russian connections and was paid by Russians
  • Paul Manafort has access to Trump
  • HRC despises Putin
  • If you had "dirt" on HRC and DJT, between them,
    • Which would be more susceptible to being persuaded to protect their reputation by avoiding the release of the dirt?
    • Which has more "dirt" that the public doesn't know about? Which is less an "open book?"
    • Which is most motivated by money?
    • Which is most interested in self-aggrandizement?
    • Which is less emotionally secure?
    • Which is least savvy to the ways of geopolitics?
    • Which is least well informed about everything going on in the world and in Russia?
Looking at Trump's incessant fawning defense of all things Putin and Russian, this revelation that the Russians may have "dirt" on Trump makes his behavior and remarks eminently understandable. I'm not saying such "dirt" is the reason, but it sure explains a lot if it is.

And then there's --- Rexxon.

Russia hasn't seen this much opportunity from the US since Fred Koch was building Stalin's oil economy.

C12k2zuW8AQcRfA.jpg:large

Bwhahahahahahaha ROFLMAO You pathetic fucking liberals and your hysteria over the election are truly showing the entire world what fucking lunatics you are.. 4chan PRANK............ Hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
The 'bombshell' was a 4chan prank

or maybe illegal business doings with the Russian mob, that none of us know about...?

Speculation has it that the Russian mob has bailed out Trump from many bad deals just before declaring bankruptcy. We will see, relatively soon.
but is that really stuff they can hold over his head?

I mean, that connection with a little bit of investigative reporting can be found out by OUR news....

And even the USA when they need money, borrow from not so friendly Nations, like China....

so, unless it was somehow an illegal transaction, I don't think that could be it???

Unless the amount is so GREAT, and he's close to not being able to make the payments...I don't think that is it? And Russians exposing that would NOT benefit the Russians, would it?

They've got something on Trump that's bad. Probably some sort of sexual perversion. That fits the Trump pattern.
I don't think it is something sexual....they can see that even if it was sexual, he's like Teflon....those kind of accusations mean nothing....America has accepted him as a whore-dog for decades...

I think that the communications between his surrogates like Roger Stone or Paul Manafort and the Russians on the stolen DNC emails and wikileaks dump, is more likely....it's more threatening to DJT's presidency....

or maybe illegal business doings with the Russian mob, that none of us know about...?

But sex, and his compulsive adultery is truly not something that would be surprising imo.

Yeah you're right. The Rumpbots are swimming in denialism -- he could shoot somebody on Fifth Avenue and several months later they'd be all like, "no he always shoots at targets on Fifth Avenue ... see? Here he is shooting Ted Cruz".

But it's a fun game. Specially the golden showers bit. I can totally see that.

654-600x250.jpg

It wasn't meant to refute them, so no surprise that it doesn't. I'll leave it to you to figure out what those links establish with regard to your comments above. We'll know if you do....

I don't fucking care.

If that were so, you wouldn't have to tell me so. You'd just not respond to my comment. And yet that is not what you did, now is it? You instead just parroted the same thing insufficient things you said before. They are not fine wine or celebrity. They do not get better with age or repetitive exposure.

So now I know. You didn't figure it out. Bye.

Huh? You mean they somehow found out Trump made some comment about grabbing by the p*ssy? Or his hands are the wrong size? Or that some woman accused him to pressing against her too much? or etc.?

How on earth would they have found those things out?

It MUST have been secret, high-tech hacking, no other way they could have gotten that information.

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha LOLing @ DESPERADO liberals once again getting their DUMBASSES handed to them...

C1213xgVIAA3KCo.jpg:large

You fucking assclowns are a laugh a minute!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! IT WAS ALL MADE UP and referenced with proof above ... lmao

Buzzfeed already admits the "golden showers" leak was fake.

j9uatz.jpg

Reporters check the story before they publish it. Trump should sue their asses out of the existence.

Here are the "leaks".

Huh? You mean they somehow found out Trump made some comment about grabbing by the p*ssy? Or his hands are the wrong size? Or that some woman accused him to pressing against her too much? or etc.?

How on earth would they have found those things out?

It MUST have been secret, high-tech hacking, no other way they could have gotten that information.

They're apparently better than you are at researching the origins of the Klan..... but of course, that's not saying much is it?

Last edited:

Forum List

Back