Russian 'Pig' Used To Blow Up Pipeline

Leo123

Diamond Member
Aug 26, 2017
Just heard it has been reported that a Russian 'pig' was used to blow up the pipeline because the blast came from INSIDE the pipeline. A 'pig' is a unit sent through a pipeline to inspect it.

Just heard it has been reported that a Russian 'pig' was used to blow up the pipeline because the blast came from INSIDE the pipeline. A 'pig' is a unit sent through a pipeline to inspect it.
So, Biden is not a subversive tactical special forces member whom blowed up the pipe real good?

They are sent through the pipelines clean them.

However, it's a bit incredulous to presume that Russia would blow up their own pipelines. They have nothing to gain by doing that. And a lot to lose.

On the other hand, we know that the extremely corrupt Biden administration is on the record threatening to destroy those specific pipelines as well as threatening the fossil fuel industry in general.

Who do you think did it?

Last edited:
They are sent through to clean it on as well as inspect it.

However, it's a bit incredulous to presume that Russia would blow up their own pipelines. They have nothing to gain by doing that.

On the other hand, we know that the extremely corrupt Biden administration is on the record threatening to destroy those specific pipelines as well as threatening the fossil fuel industry in general.

Who do you think did it?
Yes, that is what pigs do in pipelines but, according to reports, this explosion came from inside the pipeline so it's not out of line to think Russia did it, IMO.

I told you it was an accident the day it happened, but, would you listen, noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo.

No link. Desperate attempt at an OP... Try the conspiracy forum.
I just saw it on Fox. Couldn't find the story on line. I am not attempting to prove anything, just throwing it out there. Frankly, I thought Biden did it.

1666134858496.png

~S~

....and she heard it from the Babylon Bee first, right! :laugh:
No, she is a legit reporter. She actually disagrees with Carlson and has been taking flak for her reporting that the U.S. was not behind the pipeline explosion. Since when is reporting on an incident qualify for ridicule?

No idea but it's plausible.....I suspect a LNG Pig is about like this one.

OIP.1OxrUvT5a8C22zYzTzBKMgHaFj

It would not take much of a payload to rupture a pipeline from the inside.

I saw it happen in James Bond movie, so it has to be real

No, she is a legit reporter. She actually disagrees with Carlson and has been taking flak for her reporting that the U.S. was not behind the pipeline explosion. Since when is reporting on an incident qualify for ridicule?

There is "reporting" and there is reporting, Leo!

Fake news or people with an agenda is not reporting IMO!

But hey, we all have our opinions. ;)

Forum List

Back