Russian citizens react to sanctions

As I thought.
And as I've stated in other threads...............Russia can be self-sufficient, because it can be. It has access to all the resources the USA does in its own country. If the people ever "feel" anything at all, it will just be the short transition from losing jobs and finding new ones.
Other than that, they won't "feel" anything.

As I thought.
And as I've stated in other threads...............Russia can be self-sufficient, because it can be. It has access to all the resources the USA does in its own country. If the people ever "feel" anything at all, it will just be the short transition from losing jobs and finding new ones.
And Trump was flushed down that toilet like the POS he is

Hell, not much different than us, except for a noticeable lack of homeless stumbling about. ;)

Interesting set of opinions. That old dear is deluded bless her. I guess she wont start thinking until her pension is stopped. Some quite sharp kids on there. They can see it.

Russian citizens react to sanctions​

Their entire lives are run by Russian media and propaganda. They have no idea what you're talking about with sanctions or anything.

As I thought.
Short sighted morons....Putin and Xi laid all of this out well in advance and were ready for it. Taiwan is next. This does not mean I support either of them... I support my own two eyes and smidgen of common sense....that's all it takes for crying out loud.

JO

Russian citizens react to sanctions​

Their entire lives are run by Russian media and propaganda. They have no idea what you're talking about with sanctions or anything.
Obviously their standard of living hasn't change much or that would be present too....
There isn't one damn thing that Russia gets from the Chinese owned west that they cannot get directly (overland by train ) From China.
JO

Obviously their standard of living hasn't change much or that would be present too....

Oh their standard of living hasn't changed? Mass lines, and mass arrests.

Have a good day.

EDIT: You did not bother watching it did you?

No, I didn't watch your Russian propaganda.

Kill Putin and we will let you have McDonald's again.
The Russian law making body is currently working through the Russian court system to seize the businesses that have abandoned their stuff in Russia and then reopen them under a new ownership. Should be interesting. Hell the Chinese have been doing something similar right along with all of the businesses that were stupid enough to go there..

JO

:laughing0301:

ruble.jpg

The Russian law making body is currently working through the Russian court system to seize the businesses that have abandoned their stuff in Russia and then reopen them under a new ownership. Should be interesting. Hell the Chinese have been doing something similar right along with all of the businesses that were stupid enough to go there..

JO
LOL Beets on black bread with vodka sauce. Russian big mac!

Forum List

Back