"We have nukes"

RodISHI

Platinum Member
Nov 29, 2008
It seems to be the treading thing these days. Russia, India, North Korea, China, Pakistan, etc... Soon Iran will be able to threaten the world that they have nukes too. Ukraine got rid of their nukes yet Europe doesn't seem to want to help them while Russia is trying to annihilate them including hospitals and mosque with Russian bombs.

It looks to me like Europe will truly become a shit hole because they are either too proud, too stupid or too afraid to dig in and insure another nation isn't consumed by one of the out of control Bears. Putin be singing a song something like Johnny Cash.

Last edited:
It seems to be the treading thing these days. Russia, India, North Korea, China, Pakistan, etc... Soon Iran will be able to threaten the world that they have nukes too. Ukraine got rid of their nukes yet Europe doesn't seem to want to help them while Russia is trying to annihilate them including hospitals and mosque with Russian bombs.

It looks to me like Europe will truly become a shit hole because they are either too proud, too stupid or too afraid to dig in and insure another nation isn't consumed by one of the out of control Bears. Putin being singing a song something like Johnny Cash.

Given your thousands of conspiracy believing posts, no one can't possibly believe anything you post is true.

Last edited:
We've got nukes AND ........

Catzilla!!

1647130959919.png

Given your thousands of conspiracy believing posts, you can't possibly anything you post is true.
So Reuter's are liars? Who woulda thunk it.

Personally I think Ukraine is best off being independent, f the EU if that is the way they are.

So Reuter's are liars? Who woulda thunk it.

Personally I think Ukraine is best off being independent, f the EU if that is the way they are.
Yet the president of Ukraine and its people don't agree.

Forum List

Back