Thanks to Putin’s War in Ukraine the Race is On for the Great Reset

Natural Citizen

American Made
Gold Supporting Member
Aug 8, 2016
Good piece. Informative comments. It's a bit long. But all in all a very good read and a fair assessment.

Snip....

''One of the big questions out there is the following: Why would Putin launch such a massive campaign if he knew the response would be so strong from the West?

Is it because he’s really a secret WEF stooge who is accelerating their plans for them by sacrificing Ukraine on the altar of their Brave New World?

In short, no. This is clearly a theory akin to the whole Q-tard, 4-d chess crowd who lap up CIA/MI6 disinformation to feed their growing solipsistic fugues. It’s just dumb. Davos et.al. are openly honest in their hatred of him. He’s stood athwart their plans for more than two decades now. There are factions who hated him less before troops crossed into Ukraine, now all of them have their marching orders.

Putin must be destroyed and MIlosevic’d.

The better way to frame that question would be to make the argument that Putin was their unwitting dupe here; goaded into a war he didn’t want, to give them the excuse to continue the Great Reset by pivoting off the failure of COVID-19 and onto him.

They could then manipulate market disruptions to their preferred ends..."

Continued - Thanks to Putin's War in Ukraine the Race is On for the Great Reset

Last edited:
Good piece. Informative comments. It's a bit long. But all in all a very good read and a fair assessment.

Snip....

''One of the big questions out there is the following: Why would Putin launch such a massive campaign if he knew the response would be so strong from the West?

Is it because he’s really a secret WEF stooge who is accelerating their plans for them by sacrificing Ukraine on the altar of their Brave New World?

In short, no. This is clearly a theory akin to the whole Q-tard, 4-d chess crowd who lap up CIA/MI6 disinformation to feed their growing solipsistic fugues. It’s just dumb. Davos et.al. are openly honest in their hatred of him. He’s stood athwart their plans for more than two decades now. There are factions who hated him less before troops crossed into Ukraine, now all of them have their marching orders.

The better way to frame that question would be to make the argument that Putin was their unwitting dupe here; goaded into a war he didn’t want, to give them the excuse to continue the Great Reset by pivoting off the failure of COVID-19 and onto him.

They could then manipulate market disruptions to their preferred ends..."

Continued - Thanks to Putin's War in Ukraine the Race is On for the Great Reset

It's just as much Biden's war, seeing as how he's a Putin-enabler.

Putin is basically just a chess piece in the scope of all things WEF and those cabinets zat vee infiltrated all over zee world. That's probably why he titled it that way.

I wouldn't have titled the piece that way, personally.

The article itself is right-on, in my view.

Apparently a global pandemic only nudged the world to the teetering edge of the Great Reset. A nuclear war would probably push it all the way off the edge.

And that means the official end of the petrodollar economy in place since the early 1970’s, opening the way forward for a complete repricing of energy by those that produce the lion’s share of it.

After reading General Butler's dissertation, i'm fairly convinced greed is the root of all conflict.

And the USA, well .....we're every bit as complicit & collusive

we just won't admit it

~S~

Maybe what’s going on is just a bit more important than your petty little political differences.

Moron!

My "petty little differences" as well as my hate sustains me and gives me purpose. I have more than enough ammunition for both invading Russia commies and American commies, because truthfully, there's really no difference to me.

1647212813416.png

~S~

And that means the official end of the petrodollar economy in place since the early 1970’s, opening the way forward for a complete repricing of energy by those that produce the lion’s share of it.

After reading General Butler's dissertation, i'm fairly convinced greed is the root of all conflict.

we just won't admit it

~S~

All wars are pretty much banker wars.

That's a very good little documentary there, explaining the history of all of these banker wars.

Folks would benefit greatly from the 40 minutes.
Yeah, I remember seeing that when it came out. . . you reminded me of that radio broadcast. . . long time ago.

Last edited:
Russia's judo kick to the western financial gut
Washington's sanctions on Moscow will destroy Europe, not Russia
Unknown-1-2.jpeg

" . . . It works like this: to pay for loans obtained from a sanctioning country exceeding 10 million rubles a month, Russian companies do not have to make a transfer. They ask for a Russian bank to open a correspondent account in rubles under the creditor’s name. Then the company transfers rubles to this account at the current exchange rate, and it’s all perfectly legal.

Payments in foreign currency only go through the Central Bank on a case-by-case basis. They must receive special permission from the Government Commission for the Control of Foreign Investment.

What this means in practice is that the bulk of the $478 billion or so in Russian foreign debt may “disappear” from the balance sheets of western banks. The equivalent in rubles will be deposited somewhere, in Russian banks; but western banks, as things stand, can’t access it.

It is debatable whether this straightforward strategy was the product of those ‘non-sovereignist’ brains gathered at the Russian Central Bank. More likely, there has been input from influential economist Sergei Glazyev, also a top former advisor to Russian President Vladimir Putin on regional integration. Here is a revised edition, in English, of his groundbreaking essay Sanctions and Sovereignty, which I have previously summarized.

Meanwhile, Sberbank confirmed it will issue Russia’s Mir debit/credit cards co-badged with China’s UnionPay. Alfa-Bank, the largest private bank in Russia, will also issue UnionPay credit and debit cards. Although only introduced five years ago, 40 percent of Russians already have a Mir card for domestic use. Now they will also be able to use it internationally, via UnionPay’s enormous network. And without Visa and Mastercard, commissions on all transactions will remain in the Russia-China sphere. De-dollarization, in effect. .. "

we just won't admit it

~S~

Yuan deposits have replaced the dollar and the euro over there.

". . . Is it because he’s really a secret WEF stooge who is accelerating their plans for them by sacrificing Ukraine on the altar of their Brave New World?

The better way to frame that question would be to make the argument that Putin was their unwitting dupe here; goaded into a war he didn’t want, to give them the excuse to continue the Great Reset by pivoting off the failure of COVID-19 and onto him. . . . "

Yes, Russia is complicit in the Great Reset​

But if you disagree with me that's okay.​

". . . A final comment before I go get my Sputnik V nasal booster.

Tom Luongo apparently felt the need to admonish your humble Moscow correspondent and fellow panelist Iain Davis for expressing views that he doesn’t like:

In my opinion, they are the worst kind of useful idiots in a time like this, allowing their personal biases and, frankly, neuroses to dominate their public work which, in the end, does nothing more than carry water for the very people they are so completely afraid of.
Tom… why? Are you sure you want to lecture people about being “useful idiots” and allowing “personal biases” to “dominate their public work”? Are you sure you want to do this?

In a September 2020 podcast, Tom argued Sputnik V “represents a threat to the plans of The Davos Crowd to effect a Great Reset on the world through economic and social destruction… Instead of welcoming the vaccine, which is based on other safe and effective vaccines for MERS and Ebola, our political leadership are angry and embarrassing themselves with their ignorance and knee-jerk reactionism.”

What was Tom’s source for these airtight facts?

He cited an RT op-ed written by Kirill Dmitriev, a WEF Young Global Leader.. . "
https%3A%2F%2Fbucketeer-e05bbc84-baa3-437e-9518-adb32be77984.s3.amazonaws.com%2Fpublic%2Fimages%2Ffbb8f30c-a4a6-4fdd-8a9a-42d24b2db468_638x477.png

https%3A%2F%2Fbucketeer-e05bbc84-baa3-437e-9518-adb32be77984.s3.amazonaws.com%2Fpublic%2Fimages%2F80037cd0-37e7-4df8-a94b-d0610c88b6e5_1408x788.png

Panel: "Russia & the Great Reset - Resistance or Complicity?'' OffGuardian​

Maybe this really belongs in Conspiracy Theories? I have no doubt that there are people in power whose world views conflict with American hegemony and are actively working to undermine it. However, the legacy concerns of aging political leaders can also play a significant part in foreign affairs. I think Putin's main focus is the restoration of the Russia/USSR empire. It galls him that this empire fell apart so quickly and his country became a sort of super-sized North Korea: Irrelevant to the rest of the world except for its nuclear arsenal. In many ways, I think he views the Ukraine the same way the Chinese leaders view Taiwan: A breakaway territory that properly belongs to the mother country. Having these territoriesies join a mutual defense pact with foreign adversaries would be an unacceptable stain on the legacy of either of these leaders.

Forum List

Back