Russian Assassination Units Against US Soldiers

Status
Not open for further replies.
If Russia offered bounties for killing American soldiers and Trump didn’t even ask them to stop, my question: what on earth could Russia do that Trump would actually take seriously?
If Russia offered bounties for killing American soldiers and Trump didn’t even ask them to stop, my question: what on earth could Russia do that Trump would actually take seriously?
What did obama say to Iran when they placed a bounty on all dead U.S. Troops in Afghanistan?

Here, use our money?
I'm sure that tarmac money drop was to help with the payoff to kill more U.S. troops

Uh oh... this is when that guy bigrebnc1775 shows up and yells at you for citing anonymous sources..

hey, wait a sec....
your flux outraged is noted go melt somewhere else
Your embarrassing cultism is noted. Please, stay here on this steaming pile of shit website and have your anonymous little bitch meltdowns. Saves the dog from getting kicked, i bet.

Have you figured out who those "anonymous" sources are yet?

The "anonymous sources" are these:

View attachment 357519

Without anonymous sources, we'd know very little about how nuts this administration has gotten.

Why are they anonymous? They are cowards, they should have the balls to say WHO they are. IF they remain anonymous then everyone else has the right to say it's ALL horsecrap.

What did obama say to Iran when they placed a bounty on all dead U.S. Troops in Afghanistan?

Here, use our money?
I'm sure that tarmac money drop was to help with the payoff to kill more U.S. troops

Uh oh... this is when that guy bigrebnc1775 shows up and yells at you for citing anonymous sources..

hey, wait a sec....
Your embarrassing cultism is noted. Please, stay here on this steaming pile of shit website and have your anonymous little bitch meltdowns. Saves the dog from getting kicked, i bet.

View attachment 357519

Without anonymous sources, we'd know very little about how nuts this administration has gotten.
You still know very little. You just keep chomping on that red meat, though. :itsok:
More than Trump. At least I have the attention span to read more than a paragraph.

Here, use our money?

hey, wait a sec....

View attachment 357519

Why are they anonymous? They are cowards, they should have the balls to say WHO they are. IF they remain anonymous then everyone else has the right to say it's ALL horsecrap.
Fear of retribution from the Trump administration. It's been a serious problem. This administration is super dysfunctional.

Here, use our money?

hey, wait a sec....

View attachment 357519

If someone releases anything that is Classified that IS illegal.

His is making history, after all.
How will Trump be remembered?

Donald Trump’s legacy is truth decay

"Our country is reeling under the dual onslaught of COVID-19 and runaway unemployment, but there’s one person who’s willing to give President Trump high marks for handling the situation: Donald Trump. 'I think in a certain way, maybe our best work has been on what we’ve done with COVID-19,' he mused in an interview this week." :rolleyes:

What's the legacy of Marx?

Here, use our money?

hey, wait a sec....

View attachment 357519

Fear of retribution from the Trump administration. It's been a serious problem. This administration is super dysfunctional.

Why are they fearing anything, they already should know that the MSM will hold their hands.

Hate for Trump is growing at warp speed. When his approval ratings fell below 40% it meant he was losing some of his supporter base.
What is growing at warp speed is a deep and abiding desire for REVENGE. Revenge against the democrat communists that made this Chinese virus into an economic killer. Revenge against the democrat communists that shut our country down and panicked when the beginnings of opening showed the economy would recover. Revenge for the looting, arson, attacks on police using a heart attack by a lowlife slime of a drug addicted criminal to do it. Revenge for every communist democrat attack by their HOUSEPETS antifa and Burn Loot Murder.

We want revenge for more than three years of hoaxes, lies, fake news and wasting time and promise to end up with a country running blood in the streets of DEMOCRAT cities. Revenge for every business, company and resident fleeing Seattle. Revenge for forcing the people of New York to suffer while the communist democrat mayor wastes money slapping black lives matter on streets in letters so big they can be seen from the space station.

We want blood for every statue and monument felled or defaced. We want viscera for every rope used and stone thrown.

We are going to get that revenge, draw that blood and expose that viscera when we reelect Trump as president. Not because we like him but because we hate you and what you have done that much. If God's justice still exists in this world that will push your ugly kind into a confrontation we can use as final. We ended the Nazis, we ended the Japanese, we ended the British, we will end you too.

And Trump is silent.
Why isn't Trump putting a stop to this?
Trump is owned by Putin is the headline.

"President Donald Trump was harshly criticized on Friday after a bombshell New York Times report on Russia offering bounties for the killing of U.S. troops in Afghanistan."

“American intelligence officials have concluded that a Russian military intelligence unit secretly offered bounties to Taliban-linked militants for killing coalition forces in Afghanistan — including targeting American troops — amid the peace talks to end the long-running war there,” the newspaper reported,”

Since it is a Bullshit article from NYT, what matters it?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back