Russian Assassination Units Against US Soldiers

Status
Not open for further replies.
You are defending another false NY Times story...
You have no way of knowing that is true. Pointing out your desperate lying is not defense of the story. Once again, you try to accuse everyone else of that which you are doing: believing whatever you want to believe.
FFI...its over....even CNN is reporting the truth now....Trump was not informed of this lie because the accusation is laughable at best.....just two solders killed in almost two years in Afghanistan with Russian payments?......Buuuaaaahahahahahaha The NY Times must be filled with pure idiots...and you want to join them.....LMFAO.....

I watched CNN. They did not say that.

Here is the link how many US soldiers died in Afghanistan only. Year by year. How the hell did you came out with 2? You are a LIAR.

2019 22 US soldiers died and 9 this year 2020. These 9 could be or maybe the results of Russians bounty killing.. Trump has a lots of explaining to do with republicans and democrats.

FI...its over....even CNN is reporting the truth now....Trump was not informed of this lie because the accusation is laughable at best..
Nobody is reporting with certainty either that he was not informed or that it is a lie. Trump has really done a number on you.
no the president has ripped you a new asshole once again for a 74 years old man President Trump is kicking your mental asses
Haha...trump cant rely on himself to lift a glass of water to his own face, much less kick anyone's ass. The mentally ill child president is on the fast track to losing in a landslide. But hey, 6200 morons clapped for him the other day, so he will always have that.
there was truth to leftists reserving seats at Tulsa
Then where was the overflow crowd? Oops, didn't think too far into that one, i see.
move the goal post

And Trump is silent.
Why isn't Trump putting a stop to this?
Trump is owned by Putin is the headline.

"President Donald Trump was harshly criticized on Friday after a bombshell New York Times report on Russia offering bounties for the killing of U.S. troops in Afghanistan."

“American intelligence officials have concluded that a Russian military intelligence unit secretly offered bounties to Taliban-linked militants for killing coalition forces in Afghanistan — including targeting American troops — amid the peace talks to end the long-running war there,” the newspaper reported,”

Awwwwwwwwwwwww!!! President Trump considers this a classified operation, and the NYT reporters are havin' a little public circle jerk. Awwwwwwwwwwwww!!! Tissue?
These leftist idiots are so transparent
They don't realize their rage is seen as flux
That's what they get for faux raging around. :laughing0301:
why would people hell-bent on America's destruction have to be paid to do something they would do it for free and Allah?
And obama was silent when Iran had the same bounty back in 2010
I don’t think Taliban has ever been hell bent on US destruction. They want to control Afghanistan and don’t care much about us beyond that. We were negotiating with them for a peace deal just a few months ago. Trump almost invited their leaders the White House.
numbnuts they are Islamic extremist we are the evil of the world you can't get rid of evil unless you destroy it
Damn you're ignorant.

Then I guess you really think Trump is insane for trying to invite them to the White House.
your flux outrage is noted at this time I'm here just to mock you and your whiny ass snowflake leftist
2010 REMEMBER YOU SAID NOTHING BUT NOW..... ORANGE MAN BAD GET TRUMP LOL

You have no way of knowing that is true. Pointing out your desperate lying is not defense of the story. Once again, you try to accuse everyone else of that which you are doing: believing whatever you want to believe.
FFI...its over....even CNN is reporting the truth now....Trump was not informed of this lie because the accusation is laughable at best.....just two solders killed in almost two years in Afghanistan with Russian payments?......Buuuaaaahahahahahaha The NY Times must be filled with pure idiots...and you want to join them.....LMFAO.....

Here is the link how many US soldiers died in Afghanistan only. Year by year. How the hell did you came out with 2? You are a LIAR.

2019 22 US soldiers died and 9 this year 2020. These 9 could be or maybe the results of Russians bounty killing.. Trump has a lots of explaining to do with republicans and democrats.

Your flux outrage is noted

And Trump is silent.

"President Donald Trump was harshly criticized on Friday after a bombshell New York Times report on Russia offering bounties for the killing of U.S. troops in Afghanistan."

“American intelligence officials have concluded that a Russian military intelligence unit secretly offered bounties to Taliban-linked militants for killing coalition forces in Afghanistan — including targeting American troops — amid the peace talks to end the long-running war there,” the newspaper reported,”

Stop trolling it’s not verified and also America pays people in the Middle East to take out Russians.. it’s a back and forth thing. Many countries pay people to take out American soldiers.. what about democrats taking out American soldiers?
Is it "verified" or are you trolling?
Huh
Read your own post. You asked about Democrats. Did you verify them? If you haven't, why would you troll and ask?
It’s not verified,, Benghazi is what Hillary Clinton did to our men is absolutely horrible
Exactly! It's not verified. Clinton was cleared from Benghazi, and Kevin McCarthy and Trey Gowdy got caught framing Clinton over Benghazi. It's why the case was dismissed. Where the fuck have you been?

None of that happened.
Sure it did. It's common knowledge to those who want the truth. You don't.
The truth ain't in you
You aren't saying or debating shit. Scram!

Neither are YOU you Communist Muppet Troll Boi.
And you are a coward with your labels. Do you have evidence I am a Communist? No! You take the low road because you've exhausted any intelligent debate you thought you might have had, so you cover it up with labels that are lies.

If you are a Leftist you are a Communist as ALL Leftists now have gone into full-on Communist mode. Don't care if you are a Marxist or a Stalinist or a Maoist or whatever.
Who are you to be casting aspersions on any American. It is all the same vile crap with you. Nearly every post filled with hatred and lies. You’re nothing but a troll.

^^^^ This is LITERALLY the stupidest person at this forum.
Yeah, says the troll. Vile filth is all you that comes from you, troll. It is all the same crap with you, “Lucy” or whoever the hell you are. Go back to your cave.

^^^^ Triggered.
Lol...Just calling it as I see it.

1593561836898.png

1593561793214.png

If Russia offered bounties for killing American soldiers and Trump didn’t even ask them to stop, my question: what on earth could Russia do that Trump would actually take seriously?
"If Russia offered bounties for killing American soldiers" IF? Muscovy is doing it for years and years

Russia, Iran supply new weapons to Taliban in bid to prolong ...
afghanistan.asia-news.com › 2019/04/26 › feature-02

Apr 26, 2019 - KABUL -- Iran and Russia are continuing to flood the Taliban with weapons and equipment in order to intensify the militants' war with the ...

Top U.S. Commander In Afghanistan Accuses Russia Of ...
www.npr.org › sections › thetwo-way › 2018/03/26 › top...

Mar 26, 2018 - ... had weapons brought to this headquarters and given to us by Afghan leaders and [they] said this was given by the Russians to the Taliban.".

your flux outrage is noted at this time I'm here just to mock you and your whiny ass snowflake leftist
Remember when you said nothing 5 months ago, when the iranian bounties were in the news and trump said nothing? And now you are embarrassing yourself to defend him over the same thing, as if it is a bad thing. How odd.

And Trump is silent.

All seems pretty apparent

If Russia offered bounties for killing American soldiers and Trump didn’t even ask them to stop, my question: what on earth could Russia do that Trump would actually take seriously?
What did obama say to Iran when they placed a bounty on all dead U.S. Troops in Afghanistan?

Here, use our money?
I'm sure that tarmac money drop was to help with the payoff to kill more U.S. troops

Uh oh... this is when that guy bigrebnc1775 shows up and yells at you for citing anonymous sources..

hey, wait a sec....
your flux outraged is noted go melt somewhere else
Your embarrassing cultism is noted. Please, stay here on this steaming pile of shit website and have your anonymous little bitch meltdowns. Saves the dog from getting kicked, i bet.

Have you figured out who those "anonymous" sources are yet?

The "anonymous sources" are these:

1593562050259.png

And Trump is silent.

Awwwwwwwwwwwww!!! President Trump considers this a classified operation, and the NYT reporters are havin' a little public circle jerk. Awwwwwwwwwwwww!!! Tissue?
These leftist idiots are so transparent
They don't realize their rage is seen as flux
That's what they get for faux raging around. :laughing0301:
why would people hell-bent on America's destruction have to be paid to do something they would do it for free and Allah?
And obama was silent when Iran had the same bounty back in 2010
I don’t think Taliban has ever been hell bent on US destruction. They want to control Afghanistan and don’t care much about us beyond that. We were negotiating with them for a peace deal just a few months ago. Trump almost invited their leaders the White House.
numbnuts they are Islamic extremist we are the evil of the world you can't get rid of evil unless you destroy it
Damn you're ignorant.

Then I guess you really think Trump is insane for trying to invite them to the White House.

Is that really the best you can do?

Even if I were a woman I would still have a gun and shoot the sob who attacked me.
*unless it was trump. Then you would grab your ankles.
I would not be married to Trump, cry baby. If I were a woman, since I take after my mother, Trump would not have been attracted to me. Why is it so easy to destroy your narrative? You must be incredibly weak minded or a homosexual.

What did obama say to Iran when they placed a bounty on all dead U.S. Troops in Afghanistan?

Here, use our money?
I'm sure that tarmac money drop was to help with the payoff to kill more U.S. troops

Uh oh... this is when that guy bigrebnc1775 shows up and yells at you for citing anonymous sources..

hey, wait a sec....
Your embarrassing cultism is noted. Please, stay here on this steaming pile of shit website and have your anonymous little bitch meltdowns. Saves the dog from getting kicked, i bet.

View attachment 357519

Without anonymous sources, we'd know very little about how nuts this administration has gotten.

It was just on!....the truth is now out and I'm sure the Times is working on an apology.....you will see it on November 5th or so....

Here, use our money?

hey, wait a sec....

View attachment 357519

Without anonymous sources, we'd know very little about how nuts this administration has gotten.
Even with those sources you know nothing but the the media enema feeds you.

Here, use our money?

hey, wait a sec....

View attachment 357519

You still know very little. Just keep chomping on that red meat, though. :itsok:

The retraction comes tomorrow or the next day.

Here, use our money?

hey, wait a sec....

View attachment 357519

Even with those sources you know nothing but the the media enema feeds you.
This is the Trump "we have no responsibility to be truthful to the press" administration.

Put them under oath and let's see what happens. Even then, it's probably no better than 50/50 you'll get the truth.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back