Russian Assassination Units Against US Soldiers

Status
Not open for further replies.
leftists reserved seats and didn't show up
Yes,
dumbass leftists reserved seats and didn't show up it's just that simple as simple as obama remaining silent in 2010 over Iran's bounty on U.S Troops and leftists not saying anything but whining now
ORANGE MAN BAD
FYI I am here to mock you and your flux outrage

Did Obama invite Iran to the G8 while this was going on?

He negotiated a nuclear agreement to stop them getting the bomb 5 years later?

If true, how would any of that "make Trump Putin's bitch"?
Because Putin having that info compromises trump. Todd, i think you could have figured that out for yourself. You have received a warning for time wasting trolling.

Because Putin having that info compromises trump.

"Mr Trump, is it true that Putin had an oligarch co-sign your loans"

"Not that I'm aware of...…"

Durr.

You have received a warning for time wasting trolling.

When? Link?

As the retards say: durr
you said it retard.

leftists reserved seats and didn't show up
Yes,
dumbass leftists reserved seats and didn't show up it's just that simple as simple as obama remaining silent in 2010 over Iran's bounty on U.S Troops and leftists not saying anything but whining now
ORANGE MAN BAD
FYI I am here to mock you and your flux outrage

Did Obama invite Iran to the G8 while this was going on?

He negotiated a nuclear agreement to stop them getting the bomb 5 years later?
did obama go after Iran? did he do anything to them?
obama paved the way so Iran could build a bomb

If true, how would any of that "make Trump Putin's bitch"?
Because Putin having that info compromises trump. Todd, i think you could have figured that out for yourself. You have received a warning for time wasting trolling.

Because Putin having that info compromises trump.

"Mr Trump, is it true that Putin had an oligarch co-sign your loans"

"Not that I'm aware of...…"

Durr.

You have received a warning for time wasting trolling.

When? Link?
. Putin could just produce the evidence. As could deutsche bank. And the even more compromising info (that you intentionally ignored, to troll) would putin's interest in helping trump get those loans.

As the retards say: durr

Putin could just produce the evidence.

"Mr President, I have evidence here that a rich Russian co-signed your loan from Deutsche Bank, why do you have to say?"

"So, what's your point?"

And Trump is silent.
Why isn't Trump putting a stop to this?
Trump is owned by Putin is the headline.

"President Donald Trump was harshly criticized on Friday after a bombshell New York Times report on Russia offering bounties for the killing of U.S. troops in Afghanistan."

“American intelligence officials have concluded that a Russian military intelligence unit secretly offered bounties to Taliban-linked militants for killing coalition forces in Afghanistan — including targeting American troops — amid the peace talks to end the long-running war there,” the newspaper reported,”

Awwwwwwwwwwwww!!! President Trump considers this a classified operation, and the NYT reporters are havin' a little public circle jerk. Awwwwwwwwwwwww!!! Tissue?
These leftist idiots are so transparent
They don't realize their rage is seen as flux
That's what they get for faux raging around. :laughing0301:
why would people hell-bent on America's destruction have to be paid to do something they would do it for free and Allah?
And obama was silent when Iran had the same bounty back in 2010
I don’t think Taliban has ever been hell bent on US destruction. They want to control Afghanistan and don’t care much about us beyond that. We were negotiating with them for a peace deal just a few months ago. Trump almost invited their leaders the White House.
numbnuts they are Islamic extremist we are the evil of the world you can't get rid of evil unless you destroy it
Damn you're ignorant.

Then I guess you really think Trump is insane for trying to invite them to the White House.
your flux outrage is noted at this time I'm here just to mock you and your whiny ass snowflake leftist
2010 REMEMBER YOU SAID NOTHING BUT NOW..... ORANGE MAN BAD GET TRUMP LOL

Is that really the best you can do?
It's all that needs to be done mock your flux outrage orange man bad TDS overload.

How about your turn off you delusions about Trump and wonder could the Orange Man be actually bad.

Take the story on it's merit... Stop gaslighting and look at the evidence. You are willing to sacrifice US soldiers but not question Trump.

Then you call other people delusional...

If Russia offered bounties for killing American soldiers and Trump didn’t even ask them to stop, my question: what on earth could Russia do that Trump would actually take seriously?
If Russia offered bounties for killing American soldiers and Trump didn’t even ask them to stop, my question: what on earth could Russia do that Trump would actually take seriously?
What did obama say to Iran when they placed a bounty on all dead U.S. Troops in Afghanistan?

Here, use our money?
I'm sure that tarmac money drop was to help with the payoff to kill more U.S. troops

Uh oh... this is when that guy bigrebnc1775 shows up and yells at you for citing anonymous sources..

hey, wait a sec....
your flux outraged is noted go melt somewhere else
Your embarrassing cultism is noted. Please, stay here on this steaming pile of shit website and have your anonymous little bitch meltdowns. Saves the dog from getting kicked, i bet.

Have you figured out who those "anonymous" sources are yet?

The "anonymous sources" are these:

View attachment 357519

Without anonymous sources, we'd know very little about how nuts this administration has gotten.

Why are they anonymous? They are cowards, they should have the balls to say WHO they are. IF they remain anonymous then everyone else has the right to say it's ALL horsecrap.
Fear of retribution from the Trump administration. It's been a serious problem. This administration is super dysfunctional.

Why are they fearing anything, they already should know that the MSM will hold their hands.

Because the Trump administration has been known to ruin the careers of people who say things they don’t want.
wow seems obama's DOJ did that very thing
Go on...

And Trump is silent.
Why isn't Trump putting a stop to this?
Trump is owned by Putin is the headline.

"President Donald Trump was harshly criticized on Friday after a bombshell New York Times report on Russia offering bounties for the killing of U.S. troops in Afghanistan."

“American intelligence officials have concluded that a Russian military intelligence unit secretly offered bounties to Taliban-linked militants for killing coalition forces in Afghanistan — including targeting American troops — amid the peace talks to end the long-running war there,” the newspaper reported,”

Awwwwwwwwwwwww!!! President Trump considers this a classified operation, and the NYT reporters are havin' a little public circle jerk. Awwwwwwwwwwwww!!! Tissue?
These leftist idiots are so transparent
They don't realize their rage is seen as flux
That's what they get for faux raging around. :laughing0301:
why would people hell-bent on America's destruction have to be paid to do something they would do it for free and Allah?
And obama was silent when Iran had the same bounty back in 2010
I don’t think Taliban has ever been hell bent on US destruction. They want to control Afghanistan and don’t care much about us beyond that. We were negotiating with them for a peace deal just a few months ago. Trump almost invited their leaders the White House.
numbnuts they are Islamic extremist we are the evil of the world you can't get rid of evil unless you destroy it
Damn you're ignorant.

Then I guess you really think Trump is insane for trying to invite them to the White House.
your flux outrage is noted at this time I'm here just to mock you and your whiny ass snowflake leftist
2010 REMEMBER YOU SAID NOTHING BUT NOW..... ORANGE MAN BAD GET TRUMP LOL

Is that really the best you can do?
It's all that needs to be done mock your flux outrage orange man bad TDS overload.

How about your turn off you delusions about Trump and wonder could the Orange Man be actually bad.

Take the story on it's merit... Stop gaslighting and look at the evidence. You are willing to sacrifice US soldiers but not question Trump.

Then you call other people delusional...
how about you leftists turn off the hypocrisy and flux outrage you didn't give a shit in 2010 that obama did nor say anything to Iran ORANGE MAN BAD.

This is a nonsense issue, whose truth or falsity is impossible to verify in the present partisan atmosphere in D.C. The Russians and Russian allies actually provided absolutely essential help when the U.S. backed “Northern Alliance” forces overthrew the Taliban gov’t in Kabul. One shouldn’t forget — the Russians surely do not — that we financed Muslim fanatics like BinLaden in their earlier war against the pro-Soviet regime in Afghanistan, providing billions of dollars in arms, including stinger missiles (during the Reagan Administration).

The way to protect U.S. troops from “assassinations” in Afghanistan is to get them out of that country, which Trump has been trying to do while maintaining his tough guy image. Putin most likely wants to help Trump’s image so he will win the elections. It makes no sense whatever for Putin to sabotage U.S. negotiations with the Taliban leadership to withdraw U.S. troops, and both Russia and the Taliban have of course absolutely denied these highly suspect allegations.

Putin like to show that US can't tame Afghanistan either... Makes him look strong at home.

It doesn't have to make sense, the intel is crystal clear...

Trump was told and he still sucked up to Putin...

Remember he pushed hard for Russia to be included in the G7... Germany refused to attend if Russia was there, they had the intel of their actions in Afghanistan...

The German Leader was willing to stand up to Trump and Russia to protect US troops..

Putin is right. So why are we still there?

What did obama say to Iran when they placed a bounty on all dead U.S. Troops in Afghanistan?

Here, use our money?
I'm sure that tarmac money drop was to help with the payoff to kill more U.S. troops

Uh oh... this is when that guy bigrebnc1775 shows up and yells at you for citing anonymous sources..

hey, wait a sec....
Your embarrassing cultism is noted. Please, stay here on this steaming pile of shit website and have your anonymous little bitch meltdowns. Saves the dog from getting kicked, i bet.

View attachment 357519

Without anonymous sources, we'd know very little about how nuts this administration has gotten.

Why are they anonymous? They are cowards, they should have the balls to say WHO they are. IF they remain anonymous then everyone else has the right to say it's ALL horsecrap.
Fear of retribution from the Trump administration. It's been a serious problem. This administration is super dysfunctional.

Why are they fearing anything, they already should know that the MSM will hold their hands.

Because the Trump administration has been known to ruin the careers of people who say things they don’t want.
Go on...
FAKE CHARGES BUILT ON A FAKE POLITICALLY MOTIVATED DOSSIER CREATED BY A FOREIGN AGENT
Caps lock but I don't care

Here, use our money?

hey, wait a sec....

View attachment 357519

Even with those sources you know nothing but the the media enema feeds you.
This is the Trump "we have no responsibility to be truthful to the press" administration.

Put them under oath and let's see what happens. Even then, it's probably no better than 50/50 you'll get the truth.
That's better than you scum where we get 0 truth.

Here, use our money?

hey, wait a sec....

View attachment 357519

Go on...
FAKE CHARGES BUILT ON A FAKE POLITICALLY MOTIVATED DOSSIER CREATED BY A FOREIGN AGENT
What the hell are you talking about?

Here, use our money?

hey, wait a sec....

View attachment 357519

This is the Trump "we have no responsibility to be truthful to the press" administration.

Put them under oath and let's see what happens. Even then, it's probably no better than 50/50 you'll get the truth.
Except the “fake news” get it right over and over again. Often, hilariously, after the Trump administration denies it.

Here you go folks. The Lincoln Project:

Well said, trump is a complicit, coward, traitor....

View attachment 357441View attachment 357442

obama gave aid to our enemies by trading a deserter for 5 terrorist leaders
obama gave aid to our enemies by giving aid to Syrian terrorist
obama betrayed the country by sidestepping the Constitution
Article III, section 3 of the U.S. Constitution: "Treason against the United States shall consist only in levying war against them, or in adhering to their enemies, giving them aid and comfort." Treason requires overt acts and includes the giving of government security

Yet, somehow Obama is one of top 10 presidents in history while scumbag dj shitolini is dead last....

View attachment 357449

Pants on fire. I smell Maxine Waters' perfume on this yarn, because the dowager is too stupid to know the American people are chary of cooked slander instead of the truth. It must be awful for the Demon Rats to realize they're gonna lose the election for being liars the American people cannot stand.

Lying about what?

(1) Supreme Justice Kavenaugh
(2) Smokescreening Obama/Clinton givaways to the Russians by claiming Trump jumped on the bed Hillary Clinton allegedly slept on in her trip to Russia, and that he allegedly jumped with 2 prostitutes and they all peed on the bed to besmirch dear, poor, sweet little old Hillary "I Forget" Clinton who had hundreds of FBI portfolios on all her husband's enemies they spied on for her and her alone.
(3) Lies of omission including banning House committee members from meetings salient to their committees while they planned revenge on Donald Trump instead of working for the American people.
(4) Pelosi bragging about her powerful Speakership and her orchestrating the decimation of United States Constitutional duties and traditions of the House of Representatives.
(5) The Dowager Rep. Maxine Waters, orchestration of mean people to harass Trump Administration employees wherever they went and stalk them constantly to relay to other players to harass them at their next stop.
(6) Calling Trump a racist to counterattack his giving a million black people high-paying jobs to do.
(7) Orchestrating talking points just for their p'wned press owners to lie, cheat, and harass President Trump, his family, his supporters, friends, and staff to make him look like a liar.
(8) Saying President Trump was lying when he was telling the truth, just to curry hatred for the President and most of all , their anathema, the Republican Party, the U. S. Constitution, and prosperous stock market.
(9) Saying that Communist China was not the source of the coronavirus epidemic when it was.
(10) All the lies of Rachel Madcow against the President who was innocent of all the crimes she alleged he committed. He committed none, and his counsels were truthful in contranst to Maddows' multiple and constant lies.
(11) Nadler Pelosi and what's his name's lying bullshit impeachment of an innocent man, President Trump
(12) Democrats pretending that Mueller's report portended many wrongdoings on the part of President Trump when the reverse was true.
That's not even the tip of the tip of the Democrat lying iceberg set up for the American Titanic in freedom's waters to damage America so they can take control of the country and kill cops, Republican leaders like Scalise, and humiliate Trump beyond recognition.

I wouldn't be surprised if the Democrats started their second civil war, and I wouldn't be surprised if they got whupped.

Hate for Trump is growing at warp speed. When his approval ratings fell below 40% it meant he was losing some of his supporter base.

Or that even less of his base was responding to polls than before.
Well ,I was polled once. I LIED to 'em.

Last time I responded to a poll I told them I was a conservative black Hispanic.
I signed a petition a while back with move on.org they sent me a text today about getting to more friends together and make a plan to remove President Trump in the next election. I text them back
" I do not want the president removed I do want all democrats removed. They responded back they'll remove me from the text list lol pussy's one and all.
Moveon.org is owned by filthy Commie George Soros.

Here, use our money?

hey, wait a sec....

View attachment 357519

Except the “fake news” get it right over and over again. Often, hilariously, after the Trump administration denies it.
The facts deny it, doll. You're in a hate rut. Best wishes in getting out of it.

Here, use our money?

hey, wait a sec....

View attachment 357519

Go on...
What the hell are you talking about?
short term memory got you down? You're really that stupid.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back