Russian Assassination Units Against US Soldiers

Status
Not open for further replies.
We all know how choosy Trump is when it comes to making sure his intelligence is 100% confirmed.

If Russia offered bounties for killing American soldiers and Trump didn’t even ask them to stop, my question: what on earth could Russia do that Trump would actually take seriously?
If Russia offered bounties for killing American soldiers and Trump didn’t even ask them to stop, my question: what on earth could Russia do that Trump would actually take seriously?
What did obama say to Iran when they placed a bounty on all dead U.S. Troops in Afghanistan?

Here, use our money?
I'm sure that tarmac money drop was to help with the payoff to kill more U.S. troops

Uh oh... this is when that guy bigrebnc1775 shows up and yells at you for citing anonymous sources..

hey, wait a sec....
your flux outraged is noted go melt somewhere else
Your embarrassing cultism is noted. Please, stay here on this steaming pile of shit website and have your anonymous little bitch meltdowns. Saves the dog from getting kicked, i bet.

Have you figured out who those "anonymous" sources are yet?

The "anonymous sources" are these:

View attachment 357519

Without anonymous sources, we'd know very little about how nuts this administration has gotten.

Why are they anonymous? They are cowards, they should have the balls to say WHO they are. IF they remain anonymous then everyone else has the right to say it's ALL horsecrap.
Fear of retribution from the Trump administration. It's been a serious problem. This administration is super dysfunctional.

Why are they fearing anything, they already should know that the MSM will hold their hands.

Because the Trump administration has been known to ruin the careers of people who say things they don’t want.
wow seems obama's DOJ did that very thing
Go on...
FAKE CHARGES BUILT ON A FAKE POLITICALLY MOTIVATED DOSSIER CREATED BY A FOREIGN AGENT
Caps lock but I don't care
What the hell are you talking about?
short term memory got you down? You're really that stupid.
You’re just speaking a lot of nonsense. That’s all.

Well ,I was polled once. I LIED to 'em.
Well that is one reason why we use scientific polling methods and conduct a lot of polls.
FFI sez: "Well that is one reason why we use scientific polling methods and conduct a lot of polls."

Like former vice president Al Gore who is not allowed to ever speak to children in Europe about global warming for the duration? Yeah, right..

And Trump is silent.
Why isn't Trump putting a stop to this?
Trump is owned by Putin is the headline.

"President Donald Trump was harshly criticized on Friday after a bombshell New York Times report on Russia offering bounties for the killing of U.S. troops in Afghanistan."

“American intelligence officials have concluded that a Russian military intelligence unit secretly offered bounties to Taliban-linked militants for killing coalition forces in Afghanistan — including targeting American troops — amid the peace talks to end the long-running war there,” the newspaper reported,”

^^^^

The entire purpose of the MSM's existence is distortion of reality. It was NOT ALWAYS this way, but it is NOW.

Hate for Trump is growing at warp speed. When his approval ratings fell below 40% it meant he was losing some of his supporter base.

Or that even less of his base was responding to polls than before.
Well ,I was polled once. I LIED to 'em.

Last time I responded to a poll I told them I was a conservative black Hispanic.
I signed a petition a while back with move on.org they sent me a text today about getting to more friends together and make a plan to remove President Trump in the next election. I text them back
" I do not want the president removed I do want all democrats removed. They responded back they'll remove me from the text list lol pussy's one and all.
Moveon.org is owned by filthy Commie George Soros.
I know but the petition I signed was a worthwhile petition

I'm gonna have to pass on taking anything CNN puts out there seriously.

They are Olympic level champions at lying and stupidity.

Will you believe it from one of the least biased and most factual news sources?

Or if you want it from a far right wing news source:

Newsmax is crediting the NY Times as the source. You just asked "are you gonna believe the New York Times or the New York Times ?" Reuters ALSO credited the Times as the source.
Circular confirmation. The best kind. It’s reliable.

What did obama say to Iran when they placed a bounty on all dead U.S. Troops in Afghanistan?

Here, use our money?
I'm sure that tarmac money drop was to help with the payoff to kill more U.S. troops

Uh oh... this is when that guy bigrebnc1775 shows up and yells at you for citing anonymous sources..

hey, wait a sec....
Your embarrassing cultism is noted. Please, stay here on this steaming pile of shit website and have your anonymous little bitch meltdowns. Saves the dog from getting kicked, i bet.

View attachment 357519

Without anonymous sources, we'd know very little about how nuts this administration has gotten.
Even with those sources you know nothing but the the media enema feeds you.
This is the Trump "we have no responsibility to be truthful to the press" administration.

Put them under oath and let's see what happens. Even then, it's probably no better than 50/50 you'll get the truth.
That's better than you scum where we get 0 truth.
Except the “fake news” get it right over and over again. Often, hilariously, after the Trump administration denies it.
Because it's a lie, traitor.

You shitstain Commie crickets are chirping up the wrong tree.
I wonder if those three big strong Marines who got killed in Afghanistan had Confederate emblems on their uniforms, or a pretend Florida flag. You know, like that dumb big talking, foul mouthed Marion Morrison. Anyway you look at it, they died in Afghanistan serving under their Commander-in-chief President Trump. What a waste.

Last edited:

Here, use our money?

hey, wait a sec....

View attachment 357519

Why are they anonymous? They are cowards, they should have the balls to say WHO they are. IF they remain anonymous then everyone else has the right to say it's ALL horsecrap.
Fear of retribution from the Trump administration. It's been a serious problem. This administration is super dysfunctional.

Why are they fearing anything, they already should know that the MSM will hold their hands.

Because the Trump administration has been known to ruin the careers of people who say things they don’t want.
wow seems obama's DOJ did that very thing
Go on...
FAKE CHARGES BUILT ON A FAKE POLITICALLY MOTIVATED DOSSIER CREATED BY A FOREIGN AGENT
Caps lock but I don't care
What the hell are you talking about?
short term memory got you down? You're really that stupid.
You’re just speaking a lot of nonsense. That’s all.
you act as if three years will be forgotten overnight
To hell with that.

You shitstain Commie crickets are chirping up the wrong tree.
I wonder if those three big strong Marines who got killed in Afghanistan had Confederate emblems on their uniforms, or a pretend Florida flag. You know, like that dumb big talking, foul mouthed Marion Morrison. Anyway you look at it, they died in Afghanistan serving under their Commander-in-chief President Trump. What a waste.
I wonder why obama was silent when Iran placed a bounty on the heads of U.S. Troops in Afghanistan back in 2010? can you respond without saying Orangeman bad?
Doubtful but there is hope.

Yes, it will show a different result than reality
Right, it would show more democrats in the results than one would expect. Thank you for making my points for me. Will you be assisting me all evening?

I know the diehard trump cultists don't mind having a president compromised by Putin. But everyone else would.

And i am not the one who needs your contrived, patronizing reassurances. You should send those to the guy doing everything he can to hide information about his connections to deutsche and his LLC business dealings from invesigators and from the public. That would be the mentally ill child president.

Right, it would show more democrats in the results than one would expect. Thank you for making my points for me. Will you be assisting me all evening?

I know the diehard trump cultists don't mind having a president compromised by Putin. But everyone else would.
delusional is still delusional

And i am not the one who needs your contrived, patronizing reassurances. You should send those to the guy doing everything he can to hide information about his connections to deutsche and his LLC business dealings from invesigators and from the public. That would be the mentally ill child president.

Right, it would show more democrats in the results than one would expect.

Which means fewer Trump supporters responded, like I said. An inaccurate result, like I said.

Thank you for making my points for me.

You agreed with me. Just took you a while.

You should send those to the guy doing everything he can to hide information about his connections to deutsche

Are connections to Deutsche Bank somehow illegal?

There is NO evidence that The Donald has been compromised by Putin. There is though evidence that the Democrat Party has been compromised by the Communist Chinese going back to at least 25 years ago when Bill Clinton was American President.

And the Democrats are still in bed with the Communist Chinese, the malicious MSM slugs though are NOT interested in broadcasting about that 24/7, like they were not interested for eg. on that California Half-Dead Democrat Diane Feinstein EMPLOYING a Chinese Government Agent for more than 20 years who was working in her Senate Office and was also her driver and he reported DIRECTLY to China's Ministry of State Security, see below article from The Mercury News. He was listed as Feinstein's Office Director and she was on The Senate Intelligence Committee. Disgusting.

1593565769486.png

1593565797791.png

1593565896322.png

1593566034301.png

1593566067072.png

1593566118001.png

1593566173980.png

Which means fewer Trump supporters responded, like I said. An inaccurate result, like I said.

Right, and you would be able to demonstrate that with the data, like i said. But you cant, so you are making stuff up to soothe yourself and claiming it anyway.

Right, and you would be able to demonstrate that with the data,

I would be able to demonstrate that people refusing to respond to polls gives an inaccurate result by using the polling data?

You're making less sense than usual.

We want blood for every statue and monument felled or defaced. We want viscera for every rope used and stone thrown.

We are going to get that revenge, draw that blood and expose that viscera when we reelect Trump as president. Not because we like him but because we hate you and what you have done that much. If God's justice still exists in this world that will push your ugly kind into a confrontation we can use as final. We ended the Nazis, we ended the Japanese, we ended the British, we will end you too.

You want blood huh?

Calm down, drama queen. You're not going to do a thing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back