Russia warns Britain it will bomb its ships next time

Baron

Platinum Member
Sep 19, 2008
Brooklyn, NYC
Poor Boris Johnson, his pants are stinky!

One day after a reckless maneouver by a UK warship sailing just off the Crimea coast nearly started a hot war, Reuters reports that Russia warned Britain on Thursday that it would bomb British naval vessels in the Black Sea if there were any further provocative actions by the British navy.

boris-johnson-787294.jpg

One day after a reckless maneouver by a UK warship sailing just off the Crimea coast nearly started a hot war, Reuters reports that Russia warned Britain on Thursday that it would bomb British naval vessels in the Black Sea if there were any further provocative actions by the British navy.

boris-johnson-787294.jpg
I think that the Brits aren't too concerned about it, because they know that true patriots, like yourself, who are ready to fight and die for Mother Russia have already been living somewhere in the West and post insane crap on forums.

boris-johnson-787294.jpg
I think that the Brits aren't too concerned about it, because they know that true patriots, like yourself, who are ready to fight and die for Mother Russia have already been living somewhere in the West and post insane crap on forums.

Don't forget my donkey, it misses you!

boris-johnson-787294.jpg

No, thanks. Satisfy it by yourself.

Lol, ya attack a nuclear armed nation that is our top Allie. That should work out just fine .Lol . Saber rattling.

boris-johnson-787294.jpg

Only after you!
Your friend is back.

102171538-cartoon-happy-donkey-showing-ass.jpg

boris-johnson-787294.jpg

Only after you!
Your friend is back.

102171538-cartoon-happy-donkey-showing-ass.jpg
Why? It rejects you because it doesn't like someone dumber that it is?

Lol, ya attack a nuclear armed nation that is our top Allie. That should work out just fine .Lol . Saber rattling.
Why not? Hostile invasion in the "Russian territorial waters" is pretty close to "casus belli", isn't it? So, if the UK wants war - Russia has to defend herself, hasn't she? And there is only one practical way of self-defense:
1) Nuke HMNB Clyde and Royal Naval Armaments Depot Coulport; try to sink one remaining Vanguard.
2) Be ready to parry the strike of one remaining Vanguard (by A-235 for Moscow and S-400 for Saint-Petersburg and other big cities). BTW there were such training at Sunday.
3) Suggest the UK peaceful negotiations (about conditions of their surrender) and blackmail them with possibility of their full annihilation.

Why not? Hostile invasion in the "Russian territorial waters" is pretty close to "casus belli", isn't it? So, if the UK wants war - Russia has to defend herself, hasn't she? And there is only one practical way of self-defense:
1) Nuke HMNB Clyde and Royal Naval Armaments Depot Coulport; try to sink one remaining Vanguard.
2) Be ready to parry the strike of one remaining Vanguard (by A-235 for Moscow and S-400 for Saint-Petersburg and other big cities). BTW there were such training at Sunday.
3) Suggest the UK peaceful negotiations (about conditions of their surrender) and blackmail them with possibility of their full annihilation.
Lol, disputed waters. Yall want nukes up your ass over thuggery I guess that is your business but the US and British will continue to challenge in disputed waters not only when Russia does it but when China does it.

Lol, disputed waters. Yall want nukes up your ass over thuggery I guess that is your business but the US and British will continue to challenge in disputed waters not only when Russia does it but when China does it.
We'll see.

Biden: "I can no longer send American soldiers to a war in which the probability of a different result is vanishingly small"

That's how his puppeteers gracefully expressed their surrender. And they lost to the desert savages, who had no superpower behind them.

Listen guys... In the Black Sea, the probability of a different result is even more "vanishingly small". So, take your little ships and get the hell out of there.

Listen guys... In the Black Sea, the probability of a different result is even more "vanishingly small". So, take your little ships and get the hell out of there
Three out six countries of the Black Sea region are members of NATO. Two out of three remaining ones are participants of various NATO programs of military training. So, their ships aren't going anywhere. Get used to it.

Get ready for trouble after next provocation
So far, what I have seen is just empty words of your bureaucrats.
Really? Do you think, that it were empty words, that returned Crymea to Russia, protected Donbass people from Ukrainian Army and arrested Ukrainian Fleet provocateurs in Kerch Strait? Russia is ready to use her military power against both Ukraine and the UK (if they want to spoil American policy of detente).

Really? Do you think, that it were empty words, that returned Crymea to Russia, protected Donbass people from Ukrainian Army and arrested Ukrainian Fleet provocateurs in Kerch Strait? Russia is ready to use her military power against both Ukraine and the UK (if they want to spoil American policy of detente).
First of all, it is somewhat ridiculous to compare Ukraine with Britain (a member of NATO, btw).

No, Russia isn't ready to attack directly Nato's ships or planes or some other military objects. At best, what they can do is trying to push a warship out of the waters they deem as theirs.

They didn't even dare to follow with the Novorossia project in 2014-15. So, why these empty words?

First of all, it is somewhat ridiculous to compare Ukraine with Britain (a member of NATO, btw).
Ukraine has more tanks than the UK. And a membership in NATO won't protect stupid, undisciplined suiciders, who decided that they can spoil the US politics. The USA won't start an all-out nuclear war against Russia in the case of Ukrainian or British deliberate provocations.

No, Russia isn't ready to attack directly Nato's ships or planes or some other military objects. At best, what they can do is trying to push a warship out of the waters they deem as theirs.
Francis Gary Powers wouldn't agree with you. Sure, they could attack NATO ships and/or planes in "their" waters or air.

Ukraine has more tanks than the UK. And a membership in NATO won't protect stupid, undisciplined suiciders, who decided that they can spoil the US politics. The USA won't start an all-out nuclear war against Russia in the case of Ukrainian or British deliberate provocations
Yeah, and definitely more generals too.

No one tries to spoil anything. All these things were coordinated between the allies.

Francis Gary Powers wouldn't agree with you. Sure, they could attack NATO ships and/or planes in "their" waters or air
Dude, Francis Powers could have said something about 1960s. Different times, different countries. Don't be ridiculous.

, that returned Crymea to Russia, protected Donbass people from Ukrainian Army
Quite stupid move, btw. According to my perception of course. If Russia hadn't bit off two most Russia-leaning regions from Ukraine, the 2006 year's scenario would be a reality today.

Forum List

Back