Ukraine: In Zaporizhia, a saleswoman in the "Drink Hut" store was caught wearing a T-shirt with an image of Adolf Hitler.

Baron

Platinum Member
Sep 19, 2008
Brooklyn, NYC
Just imagine what would happen if a saleswoman wear a Hitler T-Shirt somewhere in Russia or Germany.
Non-stop coverages of presstitutes, sanctions etc.
But if in Ukraine obviously no problem for them.
Do you want continue to support the poor beggar failed Nazi 'state' with your money?

In Zaporizhia, a saleswoman in the "Drink Hut" store was caught wearing a T-shirt with an image of Adolf Hitler.
A resident of the city Andrey Lemish published a post about the incident in his Facebook and asked for maximum distribution.
The incident occurred at the corner of Soborny Prospect and Dobrolyubov Street.
Andrew Lemish asked the girl if she knew who was depicted on her clothes, and if the T-shirt corresponded to the policy of the company where she worked.
After this conversation, the saleswoman went to change, and the deputy director of the institution took full responsibility for the inappropriate appearance of the employee.
Police officers also arrived on the scene, but the outcome of the incident is still unclear. According to Andrei Lemish, the policewoman tried to convince him that wearing a T-shirt with a picture of Hitler was not Nazi propaganda, as the girl was not aware of such a law.

photo_2021-06-22_11-55-26_900x0_ab1.jpg

Source:

Just imagine what would happen if a saleswoman wear a Hitler T-Shirt somewhere in Russia or Germany.
Do you want continue to support the poor beggar failed Nazi 'state' with your money?

In Zaporizhia, a saleswoman in the "Drink Hut" store was caught wearing a T-shirt with an image of Adolf Hitler.
A resident of the city Andrey Lemish published a post about the incident in his Facebook and asked for maximum distribution.
Andrew Lemish asked the girl if she knew who was depicted on her clothes, and if the T-shirt corresponded to the policy of the company where she worked.
After this conversation, the saleswoman went to change, and the deputy director of the institution took full responsibility for the inappropriate appearance of the employee.
Police officers also arrived on the scene, but the outcome of the incident is still unclear. According to Andrei Lemish, the policewoman tried to convince him that wearing a T-shirt with a picture of Hitler was not Nazi propaganda, as the girl was not aware of such a law.

Source:

You think the United States should withdraw support for the Ukraine because a shop clerk is a Nazi supporter???? How is this any different than the Trump supporter wearing a “Camp Auchwitz” hoodie to the January 6th insurrection.

Source:

You think the United States should withdraw support for the Ukraine because a shop clerk is a Nazi supporter???? How is this any different than the Trump supporter wearing a “Camp Auchwitz” hoodie to the January 6th insurrection.

It was paid by DNC Antifa

Baron, how much do the Russians pay you? Whatever it is, it's too much. I'll be putting you on "ignore" now because you're just a Russian troll.

Baron, how much do the Russians pay you? Whatever it is, it's too much. I'll be putting you on "ignore" now because you're just a Russian troll.
I'll bet it is nothing. He is posting here out of his own stupidity.

ESay

Unfortunately not much, I guess I should send a grievance to Putin
No worries, dude, you can easily be compensated by a Far East hectare federal program. Heard it was expanded on the Arctic region too. Ever wanted to have a garden plot somewhere near Taymir?

ESay

No worries, dude, you can easily be compensated by a Far East hectare federal program. Heard it was expanded on the Arctic region too. Ever wanted to have a garden plot somewhere near Taymir?

I need at least 1000 hectares, only one is too less for me

Your friend badly needs you!

d799e4e477d48f3110e969bd437a5524.jpg
Oww. How many do you have them, you dirty varmint?

I have enough for you.
By the way, do you know something else except insults and cursing?
Or probably you 'graduated' in the 'college' # 1 of the city of Muhosransk ( the West part of so-called 'Ukraine' )

ESay

No worries, I think they will find them for you somewhere in the tundra.

I have enough for you.
Or probably you 'graduated' in the 'college' # 1 of the city of Muhosransk ( the West part of so-called 'Ukraine' )
Anyway, I will fail to enroll even in this college.

ESay

It would be not bad, I'm gonna to be very rich, Putin, where are you?

I have enough for you.

Are you gonna to agree you're a completely idiot?
The college invites anyone

ESay

It would be not bad, I'm gonna to be very rich, Putin, where are you?
Rich? How do you want to get rich there? By selling snow to polar bears?

I have enough for you.

Are you gonna to agree you're a completely idiot?
The college invites anyone
Oooops. You got me. It was a typo. I wanted to write 'Anyway, you will fail....'.

Ukraine now is a concentration camp, where the descendants of the nazis take revenge on the descendants of the winners over nazism in 1945.

Forum List

Back