Matt Hancock video leak will be investigated -

Tommy Tainant

Diamond Member
Jan 20, 2016
Y Cae Ras

I think that this is the sensible thing to do. We cant have civil servants planting cameras in offices to catch out ministers.

However, what they uncovered was in the public interest and needed to come out.

The whistle blower should not have had to go to these lengths though. The government is rotten to the core and there is no way that johnson would sack anybody from his little circle of lackeys. He lacks the integrity to do so.

A change in culture is needed so that whistle blowers can report issues in confidence. That will not happen under this corrupt government.

I think that this is the sensible thing to do. We cant have civil servants planting cameras in offices to catch out ministers.

The whistle blower should not have had to go to these lengths though. The government is rotten to the core and there is no way that johnson would sack anybody from his little circle of lackeys. He lacks the integrity to do so.

A change in culture is needed so that whistle blowers can report issues in confidence. That will not happen under this corrupt government.
There is no whistleblower in this case you fucking dumbass. Two people kissed. There's nothing illegal or corrupt about that.

There is no whistleblower in this case you fucking dumbass. Two people kissed. There's nothing illegal or corrupt about that.
So why has he resigned ?

Forum List

Back