Russia preparing for ‘Big, Colossal War’ with NATO, says Major General

It just keeps getting worse…

The Russo-Ukrainian War Continues to Kill, Maim, and Destroy: Is the Biden Administration Fueling the Conflict?​

by Doug Bandow Posted on July 06, 2022
Perhaps the Biden administration is setting limits to its commitment in private communications with Kyiv, but that seems unlikely. President Joe Biden and his aides have carelessly indicated an expansive anti-Russian agenda and have spent far more money on and sent many more weapons to Ukraine than have the Europeans. Indeed, seemingly oblivious to rising debt and other economic problems at home, Washington already has devoted nearly as much money to Kyiv as Russia spends annually on its military. And last week the president told the American people to suck it up, that they just had to put up with raging energy prices "as long as it takes" because he was putting the Zelensky government first – without setting any limits on means or ends.
The Russo-Ukrainian War Continues to Kill, Maim, and Destroy: Is the Biden Administration Fueling the Conflict? - Antiwar.com Original
Well, of course the US 'fueling' this war. But our views are so different on this matter, that I can't see any reason to discuss that. We will just waste our time.

And Putin is more playing of Prince Vladimir, who united Russian lands.

Only idiots can desire to include into Russia poor beggars like Ukraine
Putin is a fool and you shall agree with.
Today, after 5 months of so-called 'operation' we can clearly see that something else is behind,
The most realistic option would be a local nuclear war between European NATO and Russia.

Well, of course the US 'fueling' this war. But our views are so different on this matter, that I can't see any reason to discuss that. We will just waste our time.
So you’re fine with our government fueling this war?

89% - "yes" to join Russia.

Or, Hitler expanded United Europe eastward as well as Napoleon and, recently, NATO.
And, from the Russian point of view their special operation is pretty justified, coz it's collective self-defense.

In fact, the Russians are much more older. And Putin is more playing of Prince Vladimir, who united Russian lands.

I wish you were right. But, in fact, NATO isn't ready. Neither politically, nor militarily, nor economically.

The 2014 Donbas referendum is considered a farce by the entire world:

Hitler tried to expand Germany North, South, East and West. So don't act like Russia was the only victim. NATO did not 'expand' thru military conquest (like Russia is trying to do in Ukraine). Freely elected democratic governments requested to become NATO members. Like Sweden & Finland are currently doing.

Putin is trying to emulate Peter the Great - a man who was responsible for millions of Russian deaths. Some how Ukrainians, Lithuanians, Finnish. Swedes, Estonians, Poles and more DO NOT consider their countries to be 'Russian Lands'.

But of course Hitler thought that most of the world should be 'German Lands'. It's amazing that the Russian people who were so victimized by the Nazis are thinking the same way that the Germans did in the 1930s.

NATO is more than ready for defeating Russia politically, militarily, economically AND MORALLY.

Russia has a tiny economy - smaller than the State of New York. Less than half that of California's. It's about one sixteenth as powerful as NATO.

France alone could probably beat Russia.

Putin is trying to emulate Peter the Great -

He's a corrupted coward and can't emulate Peter.
He is a guy of Schwab and fervently supported SCAMdemic CONvid-1984
Today no one exactly knows what he really wants, but existence of European Continent is highly endangered.

He shall either resign or stop insanity

So you’re fine with our government fueling this war?
There isn't any worse that answering a complex question with an answer yes or no. I understand that prospects for Ukraine are grim. It will inevitably lose some of its territory and a main question is how much it can preserve. Not how much it can retake.

But what do you propose? Surrender at the first day of the war? Give up the country for Putin without any attempt to defend themselves?

89% - "yes" to join Russia.

Or, Hitler expanded United Europe eastward as well as Napoleon and, recently, NATO.
And, from the Russian point of view their special operation is pretty justified, coz it's collective self-defense.

In fact, the Russians are much more older. And Putin is more playing of Prince Vladimir, who united Russian lands.

I wish you were right. But, in fact, NATO isn't ready. Neither politically, nor militarily, nor economically.

Yeah, 89% in an election overseen and controlled by Russians that allowed not only Russian speaking Ukrainians to vote, but Russians and the "little green men" Russian military "volunteers" to vote. We've seen the results of Russian controlled elections before, it's amazing how they always come up with the results the Russians want.

There isn't any worse that answering a complex question with an answer yes or no. I understand that prospects for Ukraine are grim. It will inevitably lose some of its territory and a main question is how much it can preserve. Not how much it can retake.

But what do you propose? Surrender at the first day of the war? Give up the country for Putin without any attempt to defend themselves?
I propose the USG stop it’s involvement in this proxy war and shut down NATO. War over. No more dead Ukrainians.

I don’t care if they lose territory. Informed Americans don’t care.

Last edited:
I propose the USG stop it’s involvement in this proxy war and shut down NATO. War over. No more dead Ukrainians. I don’t care if they lose territory, as nearly all Americans believe.
Yes, I understand that you don't care about Ukraine and I believe that many Americans feel the same. But I live in Ukraine, have you known that? And I can express my point of view only from my perspective.

Yes, I understand that you don't care about Ukraine and I believe that many Americans feel the same. But I live in Ukraine, have you known that? And I can express my point of view only from my perspective.
Exactly backwards. You want lots of dead Ukrainians, but are too uninformed to know it.

I propose the USG stop it’s involvement in this proxy war and shut down NATO. War over. No more dead Ukrainians.

I don’t care if they lose territory. Informed Americans don’t care.
No more dead Ukranians? Are you familiar with the way the Russians operate? There would be far more dead Ukranians, but most of them would be civilians and governmental officials dying in prison or in gulags rather than soldiers dying on the battlefield.

No more dead Ukranians? Are you familiar with the way the Russians operate? There would be far more dead Ukranians, but most of them would be civilians and governmental officials dying in prison or in gulags rather than soldiers dying on the battlefield.
The things you believe. Lol.

Just the facts, my son. You want to prolong the war, which of course means more dead Ukrainians. You and old dumb Joe are blood brothers.
No, I want the war to stop as soon as possible. But our views differ how it can be done.

No, I want the war to stop as soon as possible. But our views differ how it can be done.
Accept you aren’t accepting reality. Ukraine can’t win and flooding them with war material only leads to more dead Ukrainians.

Think better.

Accept you aren’t accepting reality. Ukraine can’t win and flooding them with war material only leads to more dead Ukrainians.

Think better.
Unfortunately, throughout the history nations have been stupid enough not to surrender to the enemy at once. Too bad, stupid Ukrainians follow this suite now. Who could have guessed?

Unfortunately, throughout the history nations have been stupid enough not to surrender to the enemy at once. Too bad, stupid Ukrainians follow this suite now. Who could have guessed?
You don’t want surrender. Like dumb old Joe, you want them to fight to the last Ukrainian. Why?

This isn‘t rocket science sonny. Just agree to no NATO and independence for Donbas. War over.

Forum List

Back