Russia Planning Massive Military Offensive Against Ukraine Involving 175,000 Troops, U.S. Intelligence Warns

Batcat
It is said to travel faster than the speed of sound,
And that should be awe-inspiring. Mama Mia!!! Snatch your back-packs everybody and run for the Canadian border!
Is there anything dumber than a Sun reporter? What is the speed of sound to a missile if MIG-25 or SR-71 Blackbird could fly 3 times faster than that in the sixties?
It's not just faster than the speed of sound but EIGHT times faster than the speed of sound that makes Tsirkon unstoppable.
Unstoppable they may be but we still have Trident subs hiding in the depths of the ocean.

Does Putin have an operational missile defense that can stop Trident missiles?

Perhaps Moscow Mitch could renew his relationship with Putin and broker an agreement between Washington and Moscow.

Such heroism would look great on his resume for 2022 and open a presidential door for 2024.

Hey, remember when the Useful Idiot Brigade said Putin owned Trump and we laughed at you all?

I wonder if Putin actually believes he could launch a first strike on our nation and Biden would not respond.

Whatever scandal Hunter Biden’s emails reveal about alleged influence-peddling schemes with his father, it is nothing compared with the fact that Joe Biden as vice president routinely put the country at risk of being annihilated in a nuclear war.

As revealed in my book “The First Family Detail,” whenever Mr. Biden returned from Washington to his home in Wilmington, Delaware, the then-vice president would order that the military aide carrying the nuclear football remain at least a mile behind him when he traveled around Wilmington.

The nuclear football is a leather-covered titanium business case that weighs 40 pounds. Secured with a cipher lock, it contains a variety of secure phone capabilities and options for launching nuclear strikes that the president may authorize.

He said something about nuking some Eastern European country and that the US shouldn't respond. I think it was implied to be a NATO member, but I don't have the exact quote. Not sure.

Putin has asked for removal of NATO troops from former Eastern Bloc members. The assumption would be that Putin wants to invade countries far beyond Ukraine.

He said something about nuking some Eastern European country and that the US shouldn't respond. I think it was implied to be a NATO member, but I don't have the exact quote. Not sure.

Putin has asked for removal of NATO troops from former Eastern Bloc members. The assumption would be that Putin wants to invade countries far beyond Ukraine.

Biden is the wrong man to have as Presdient at the wrong time.

That’s a bad combination.

Some say Putin wants to restore the old USSR, He may see Biden as the right Presdient at the right time to allow him to accomplish his goals. The next couple of years may prove very interesting historically.

Batcat
When I said Ours are better I meant the Russian ones. You must have misunderstood me.
I can’t argue that the Russian subs are noisier. I will grant you that.

Are the Russian subs unstopable? Depends on who you ask.

I can’t argue that the Russian subs are noisier. I will grant you that.
Usually when you show an American something that's white he's sure to argue that it's black. I will grant YOU you're an odd one out. To be a bit more positive that you're sane (not nessesserily friendly), do you agree with your ma btw who told you there were only girls and boys with no shit in between?
;)

Last edited:
Usually when you show an American something that's white he's sure to argue that it's black. I will grant YOU you're an odd one out. To be a bit more positive that you're sane (not nessesserily friendly), do you agree with your ma btw who told you there were only girls and boys with no shit in between?
;)
It’s not quite that simple.

I also worked with an individual in his 40s who was in the process of changing from male to female. In my opinion he honestly thought he should have been a female. Oddly he was not attracted to males but still attracted to females. Apparently he wanted to be a lesbian. He believed his problems were due to some hormonal problem while in the womb.

Also Native American tribes had male individuals who identified as female. They were not ridiculed but treated with respect.

However I am not for schools taking young children before puberty and attempting to convince them they need to change their sex.

Batcat
He believed his problems were due to some...
I think a good whack on his stupid head could have cured him of all his stupid problems.

Last edited:
Batcat
He believed his problems were due to some...
I think a good whack on his stupid head could have cured him of all his stupid problems.
If you are referring to my co-worker he had been beat up several times while going to a bar dressed as a woman. He also had been arrested numerous times. For a long period he was an alcoholic but overcame that problem when he got on the sex change program.

When I retired he still had his male sex organs so I have no idea how everything worked out.

A person who would've seemed like a hawk 30 years ago, Reagan's ambassador Jack F. Matlock, is more sound on the question of Russia and NATO than most contemporary experts.

FL21Qn3VcAA6L2k

A person who would've seemed like a hawk 30 years ago, Reagan's ambassador Jack F. Matlock, is more sound on the question of Russia and NATO than most contemporary experts.

FL21Qn3VcAA6L2k
Whoops, a bit out of date....

"Meanwhile, the Ukrainian president has advised against panic and made clear that he does not consider a Russian invasion imminent."

Not anymore. Now he is asking the US to implement sanctions NOW , instead of after Russia invades.

Why are European officials so afraid of a war in Europe, meaning Ukraine?
After all, the war in Europe, when they together tore to pieces and bombed Yugoslavia, did not frighten them at all.

I would widen that to Taiwan, too.
If we were to ignore a CCP invasion of Taiwan, we would lose all our Pacific allies, overnight. Japan, Philippines, Australia, New Zealand, ALL would be making arrangements with Beijing. OTOH, IF the CCP tried it and we stood with ALL of the aforementioned, the CCP would get its ass kicked up around its shoulders...

Why are European officials so afraid of a war in Europe, meaning Ukraine?
After all, the war in Europe, when they together tore to pieces and bombed Yugoslavia, did not frighten them at all.
Maybe it's a little fear of NUCLEAR WAR?

Forum List

Back