Russia Planning Massive Military Offensive Against Ukraine Involving 175,000 Troops, U.S. Intelligence Warns

There is no “macho” solution here that Trump supporters may dream their guy would have adopted.
When did Trump supporters blame him for NOT going to war? He's the only president in decades that refused to start another war, even when the Left and the media were calling for it.

If we were to ignore a CCP invasion of Taiwan, we would lose all our Pacific allies, overnight. Japan, Philippines, Australia, New Zealand, ALL would be making arrangements with Beijing. OTOH, IF the CCP tried it and we stood with ALL of the aforementioned, the CCP would get its ass kicked up around its shoulders...
Doubtful, IMO. No more reason for us to bother with Taiwan than for the Chinese to try to take over Cuba. Same exact parallel: both are islands well within the respective spheres of interest.

Which is what the world is going back to, I read yesterday: establishing spheres of interest. That is what the war in Ukraine is about.

ghost of kyiv.jpg

How do you feel about your ignorant stupidity now? Are you a Biden military advisor? You sound like one.
Italy has a bigger economy than Russia......lolololol.Their bankrupt

I just hope he invades Poland and other Natos

Ignorant stupidity

When someone retires at 50 totally self made doing what he loved to do, called every shot in his life, is that ignorant stupidity??

To me it means people slaving to a boss turning wrenches for 50 yrs.......Now that is stupid and ignorant.GD you people live such pitiful lives

So fun to come here and watch people who think they know so much, yet never rose above being a shop rat punching a time clock and an alarm clock

That is the joy o this place....Shop rats who think they are smart but are ust dust breathing shop rats

If they want to invade the Ukraine then this is the time. With weak minded stupid Potatohead as "Leader of the Free World" there will be no consequences.
FAIL.

Naaaaaah, not with huge, gargantuan China ready at any moment to invade and take them over within ---- how long did the Germans take to conquer Denmark in WWII? Two hours. Yeah, that sounds about right.

Talk about a seriously non-viable situation.

Weak prez, highly vulnerable Taiwan and Ukraine: just give them up, they're gone.

I'm pleased that as of 12/8 the Biden gov. is disclaiming any intent of fighting for either country!! Just not in our national interests. And we'd lose, in both cases.

I suppose we'll trade that NATO won't keep picking away at Russia's border countries.
FAIL.

Forum List

Back